Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806524 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by abelkalu(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
i recieved this text message from WFM TEAM 2, based on referral, mp global invites you for a job interview on sat 10/10/2015 by 9am at 161 ikorondu rd, onipanu bstp. beside lanre shittu motors. 09098137750. please is this a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 4soft(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please help me comfirm this text
FCMB invites you 4 an apt text@28 Creek Road, apapa lagos on 12/10/15 9am. Come with a cv and passport photograph 4 enquiry call 08187281224 and it was sent from a phone number 08117831860, can't remember applying for fcmb job even doh i wouldn't mind the job, am currently far from lagos and want to be sure before going.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Markomosh: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
hi plz does anyone have details about wecyclers in lagos, Herbert Macaulay way sabo-yaba.
Are dey real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oluwasijiola(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Afternoon guyz...I received this email with the subject Re: Application for Management Trainee Dear Applicant,

Following your application for the position of Management Trainee, you
are required to complete a candidate information sheet.
The objective of filling the information sheet is to assess your
suitability for the position and help structure interview questions
specifically for you.
Then also in the mail was that I shld complete the attached document and submit back to them b4 21st October...
Name of Organization was not stated and same mail was forwarded to 32 other candidates..I saw there names and email address just before the content of the mail itself.I contacted two of the other applicants if they know the name of org.but they also don't know..Am confused here...pls guyz what's the way forward..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oluwasijiola(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
abelkalu:
i recieved this text message from WFM TEAM 2, based on referral, mp global invites you for a job interview on sat 10/10/2015 by 9am at 161 ikorondu rd, onipanu bstp. beside lanre shittu motors. 09098137750. please is this a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oluwasijiola(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
abelkalu:
. Bro is scam....definitely
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Agoro1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
I got this today. Please are they 4 real!!!
You are hereby invited for a Job Test/Recruitment Session on Monday, 12-10-15 by 9.30am, at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road Morgan B/Stop, Mushin Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Markomosh: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
hi plz does anyone have details about wecyclers
in lagos, Herbert Macaulay way sabo-yaba.
Are dey real?was invited for an interview slated for 2mro, 9;30am....plz, any1 with d idea of d coy?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Markomosh:

hi plz does anyone have details about wecyclers
in lagos, Herbert Macaulay way sabo-yaba.
Are dey real?was invited for an interview slated for 2mro, 9;30am....plz, any1 with d idea of d coy?

Real!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Agoro1:
I got this today. Please are they 4 real!!!
You are hereby invited for a Job Test/Recruitment Session on Monday, 12-10-15 by 9.30am, at Trinity House, 84 Itire Road Morgan B/Stop, Mushin Lagos.

Receiving text or email on Sunday? I don't know what you expect!?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Do your findings thoroughly
Firstly, input the job address on google and at the front just type Nairaland, if you didn't get convinced, type the address again with Vconnect at the front.

Anything/address that has Onipanu, Mushin, Ogba, Charley boy busstop , Ojuelegba, Isolo, Lagos/Abeokuta Express Rd. pay more attention to it. As 95% of job briefing /chat/interview coming out from there is either scam or ritualist or even GNLD.

avoid collecting job hand bills or calling workers needed 45,000 per month or work in Airports/on ship/hotel/oil company etc

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2015
My fellow Marines, came across this online Orion Marine is recruiting pls apply.
http://maritimemess..com.ng/2015/10/orion-marine-fresh-recruitment.html?m=1
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hybeenoni: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
Just got this chat invite. Sequel to your application, you are invited to law union and rock, Pin plaza, 1st Avenue, Festac Town for a chat.
Please can anybody in the house help confirm if this is real or fake?
It's urgent please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chiclas28: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
hybeenoni:
Just got this chat invite. Sequel to your application, you are invited to law union and rock, Pin plaza, 1st Avenue, Festac Town for a chat.
Please can anybody in the house help confirm if this is real or fake?
It's urgent please
law union and rock, pin plaza is real because I stay in festac. how did u apply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hybeenoni: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
@ chiclas 28 can't even rememba when I apply coz do apply many online jobs.

Plz hw do I locate dat address coming into lagos from berger?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Evidence042(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls guys, I got this SMS today, "Sequel to the submission of your CV, you are hereby invited to an interview at 112Rd B Close, House 2,Festac,Lagos on thurs. 15th by 8am prompt. 080********". I submitted my CV 2days ago online and got this sms today. pls I wanna know, IS THIS GENUINE or NOT ? Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jah2nice: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
""""MGLOBAL Resource invites you for a test/briefing by 9:00am on wed, 14/10/15 @161 ikorodu Rd, opposite Ecobank, onipanu B/stop, Lagos.""""

PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE
THANKS
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sariu11(f): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Evidence042:
Pls guys, I got this SMS today, "Sequel to the submission
of your CV, you are hereby invited to an interview at
112Rd B Close, House 2,Festac,Lagos on thurs. 15th by
8am prompt. 080********". I submitted my CV 2days ago
online and got this sms today. pls I wanna know, IS THIS
GENUINE or NOT ? Thanks
I got the same,i called d num purposely nd d guy told me I applied for a customer care job and d job is avialble,he asked me where I stay nd told him ajah he also said its an interview....buh i am 100% sure its a scam cos there is no company name just wanted to play pranks by calling him grin
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Evidence042(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2015
sariu11:

I got the same,i called d num purposely nd d guy told me I applied for a customer care job and d job is avialble,he asked me where I stay nd told him ajah he also said its an interview....buh i am 100% sure its a scam cos there is no company name just wanted to play pranks by calling him grin
Lol my mind is telling me it's a scam too. anyways, I ve decided that AM NOT GOING....... shikena. lemme not waste my money, time and energy.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2015
jah2nice:
""""MGLOBAL Resource invites you for a test/briefing by 9:00am on wed, 14/10/15 @161 ikorodu Rd, opposite Ecobank, onipanu B/stop, Lagos.""""

PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO THEY ARE
THANKS

Una no sabi read previous post? I wonder what kind of a graduate you are. Just type the address alone on google and get responses of others
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Toeyoursea(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Guys,
There is an opening in an upcoming e-commerce website. WE AREN’T BIG yet and so we are just looking to employ a fulltime person to handle general stuffs especially graphics design and sales management.
Specifications:
High graphics Knowledge
Male
Fulltime
Live around Surulere, Yaba axis
Under 25 years of age

Interested persons should contact us via email at aish.lappy@gmail.com .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ademule89: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Here are the latest opportunities for this week.
Apply for Hardiman Research Scholarships http:///CSjrHH
Apply for PhD Scholarship at Dublin Institute of Technology http:///CSjKX3
Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2016 http:///CSX0lT
Compete for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award Essay Competition http:///CRgbg6
Apply for JSK Journalism Fellowships at Stanford http:///CRTsbj
Apply for Voices of Youth Blogging Internship http:///CR4s68
Apply for Arch Grants Global Startup Competition http:///CR4sR0
Apply for Muzinda Business Plan Competition http:///CQRQsV
Apply for Google Business Intern 2016 – EMEA http:///CNRtZ6
Apply for Internship Programs at Salzburg Global Seminar, Austria http:///CNGY6Z
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davidohis: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dear peeps, pls I got this interview message and it is
stated below ; Dear Applicant. Sequel to the soft copy of
ur CV bn sent to d company's mailbox u're hereby
shortlisted for interview with the HR. Management of
IGNITE CONSULT for the post of Customer Relation
Manager. At our branch office; 1st Floor, plot 228,
Hometouch building, near Sherperd hill church,
Obanikoro b/stop Lagos. Date 20-Oct-2015. Time: 11am.
Bring. A hard copy of ur CV. Note; if date is not
convenient call KIKE. 08170953408 for rescheduling. Is it real or fake?? Plz help oh.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davidohis: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dear peeps, pls I got this interview message and it is
stated below ; Dear Applicant. Sequel to the soft copy of
ur CV bn sent to d company's mailbox u're hereby
shortlisted for interview with the HR. Management of
IGNITE CONSULT for the post of Customer Relation
Manager. At our branch office; 1st Floor, plot 228,
Hometouch building, near Sherperd hill church,
Obanikoro b/stop Lagos. Date 20-Oct-2015. Time: 11am.
Bring. A hard copy of ur CV. Note; if date is not
convenient call KIKE. 08170953408 for rescheduling.
IS it real or Fake PLZ HELP OHH
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ogunsuyi10(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Trachea: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
I am not surprised at the kind of response this thread has generated( so little). It only points to the kind of attitude nigerians show towards teaching. Everybody has this pipe dream of working in an oil coy or bank or multinational. I work in an international school and i must tell you that the op is not exaggerating. My take home is over 200k monthly and i have accomodation. some of my colleagues earn as much as 300-400k. A friend of mine just got a job as a vice principal for 750k in a new school. So instead of wasting away pounding the streets of lagos or ph, its better to start early and make something of yourself. @OP can we contact?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Markomosh:
hi plz does anyone have details about wecyclers in lagos, Herbert Macaulay way sabo-yaba.
Are dey real?
yes they are
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by philvin: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=flamebone post=30840824]Please I just got a text "You have been shortlisted for an interview with Prosperite Concept Ltd on friday 20th Feb @ plot 5 Otunba Kolawole street behind Atunrase carpet, estate B/stop Alapere Ketu. HRM 08106174172" how true is this please...my friends they are BIG SCAM I wish the FG can face all these fake company that are just collecting money from job seekers.. I was there and after wasting our precious time we were asked to pay 3000 for training fee as deposit if you want to be a member

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.