Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806451 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by saheed2532(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
HAMIZAK MONTESSORI ACADEMY
The above school is newly established and in need of qualified teachers into all of it classes for all subjects ranging from Mathematics, English, Arabic, CRS, IRS, ART, Sciences and all other subjects.

The available positions range from Head teacher, head mistress, subject teachers, supervisors, admin officer, ICT official and others for Creche, Nursery and Primary

Interview is scheduled to take place on Saturday 25th of June 2016, by 9am at plot A.H.E 26111, Cadestral Zone, Sabon Lugbe ACO, Amac estate, Airport Road, Abuja.

Forward your CV to hamizakacademy@gmail.com latest by 2pm 23rd of June 2016.
Contact persons: 07038621657 or 08058050092.

Prepared for aptitude test and oral interview. Menu menu is available, though you will have to pay for it and its optional.
Kindly share to help others
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lovean: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Gud morning nairalanders,hope u all had a nice nyt rest,pls vote for

optional1,
as miss nairaland

even ur second choice vote is will be very much apreciated thats if u already have a candidate in mind,and if uve gat no candidate yet,pls vote for optional1,smiles

tnx alot for ur vote,

TeamOPTIONAL1.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mayskit4luv(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
sirvin:

Please don't go o...its GLND. I was there as well in March and the their CEO was very arrogant that day.

Thank you God bless you!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by femynho(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Understanding Federal Civil Service Commission Vacancy Process
Job vacancies in the Federal Civil Service Commission are usually advertised in some national daily newspapers and on the official website of the Federal Civil Service Commission ( www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng ) after vacancies have been declared by the MDAs via office of the Head of the Civil Service (HOS).
Federal Civil Service Commission does not ask for payment of any kind from applicants during the entire process of the recruitment exercise.
All communication to applicants goes through a veritable Federal Civil Service Commission Circular or Memo on this website.
Social media jobs websites and blogs are allowed to copy and distribute FCSC publications, however, it is your duty to check date of publication of such posts and make sure the links on these websites and/or blogs posts are to www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

BEWARE!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by femynho(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Understanding Federal Civil Service Commission Vacancy Process
Job vacancies in the Federal Civil Service Commission are usually advertised in some national daily newspapers and on the official website of the Federal Civil Service Commission ( www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng ) after vacancies have been declared by the MDAs via office of the Head of the Civil Service (HOS).
Federal Civil Service Commission does not ask for payment of any kind from applicants during the entire process of the recruitment exercise.
All communication to applicants goes through a veritable Federal Civil Service Commission Circular or Memo on this website.
Social media jobs websites and blogs are allowed to copy and distribute FCSC publications, however, it is your duty to check date of publication of such posts and make sure the links on these websites and/or blogs posts are to www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

BEWARE!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by whatweneed: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Job opportunity

A SECURITY Firm seeking for result oriented individuals to drive sales of it’s products and services.

Qualification: BSC/HND. An experience and a flair in marketing would be an add advantage.

Positions: Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive

Mode of application:
Intended applicant should send their curriculum vitae and other relevant document to ogbonnakalus@yahoo.com or legacy.prime@yahoo.com

Address: LEGACY PRIME(CWI LTD) 115 Ojuelegba Road Ojuelegba, Surulere Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vera031(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dream empire group invites you for a job interview on Sat 25/06/2016. At our head office 331nnebisi road, opposite asaba stadium...... By 9.00am ref no:Deg/enn/199. Dress properly and come with writing material
Please is this real....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by angelucious(f): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Hello, got a text from dis company dat am invited for an interview FEEI NIG. Pls do u kw anything about d company?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kutestic2(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Application approved,You have been shortlisted for an assessment on Friday 24/6/016,by 10am,at 1 Olabisi Close,Adebowale Str,Mende,Maryland(Lagos Residents only

Pls help me check this out... How true is it ?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
vera031:
Dream empire group invites you for a job interview on Sat 25/06/2016. At our head office 331nnebisi road, opposite asaba stadium...... By 9.00am ref no:Deg/enn/199. Dress properly and come with writing material
Please is this real....

very unreal
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
kutestic2:
Application approved,You have been shortlisted for an assessment on Friday 24/6/016,by 10am,at 1 Olabisi Close,Adebowale Str,Mende,Maryland(Lagos Residents only

Pls help me check this out... How true is it ?

its fake don't bother

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Goodday peeps!
Mitacy team is organizing an online interactive seminar titled "TEACHING INTERVIEW ".

what to expect:
-insights and guidance on teaching interviews
-possible questions to expect
-micro-teaching guide
n lots more.
You also get a chance to ask questions.. its one of a kind..
details on www.mitacy.com
GOD BLESS ALL OUR HUSTLES!!

note: we will be having other seminars regarding other areas of employment and other things on the website from time to time.. details will pop up on d mitacy whenever a seminar is scheduled.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vera031(f): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
upload111:

very unreal
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by upload111: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
vera031:
Thanks
u are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mayborn(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2016
just last week I attend one of such 'interviews' out of curiosity.
the moment a guy ask if it was GNLD...he was shunned and told that he has to be humble and listen...not to be an "I too know."
these people talked down at us, calling people looking for jobs, foolish and other unsavoury names. they also spoke Yoruba proverbs several times. imagine! job interview!!
they brandished their SUVs and all, just their wealth, and how they made it within a year and so.
such liars, at the end of that section, I stood up and as I was walking towards the door I was stopped...those guys were just too desperate, even got physical. i had to shove one guy out of my way, then freed my arm from an Ibadan woman...for some reason they thought everyone there understood Yoruba.
i tell you, those guys' strategy work on the majority. i was the only one worked away.
they tried to make you look foolish for looking for a job...that's the underpinning of their strategy.
they even preached, quoting some scriptures to buttress their point. i hate lies, and I didn't mince my words when I walked out the gate.
they hold the 'interviews' in a church opposite conoil filling station, Cement busstop, Ikeja road.
those fliers promises attractive packages, even for a graduate.
don't believe them. their are liars. wolves.
their feed on people's fear of tomorrow.
and it wasn't GNLD.
their call theirs' NEOLIFe.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fastandfurious: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Job seekers there is a group on facebook called "Job Links Nigeria". Everything in there is relevant with graduate and limited experience openings.. Information is everything.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kabanayol9(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
They don come again
Based on referral,we're pleased to invite you for an Assessment/Briefing on Fri.24/6/16 @Adex B/stop,Adj. SkyeBank,Along Monatan-Iwo Rd,Ibadan.HR 080-5299-0754.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cutewalex: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Employer, Job Seeker, Graduate Jobs , Undergraduate Jobs, Online Jobs.
Apply for any job category with the link below

http://offermejob..com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olabimz: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
APPLICATION CONSIDERED:You are invited for an ASSESSMENT on MON 27/06/16 by 10am at 1,Olabisi cl,Adebowale St. Mende,Maryland(Lagos Resident only)08110885232.
Any info of their authenticity? Please kindly reply ASAP, thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by rexwhyte007: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2016
I got a text for interview from onarch Inc. Can someone help is the company a scam or real. Pls Someone help me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Naughtylyn: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2016
For a comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs, click the link below 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nzemila(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
i just received a message this morning from INT/HR/MD, based on your application, you are invited to our job interview by 9am on tues at carpet house onipanu bus stop ikorodu rd.opp eco bank, lagos.

please i want to know it is real.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
REAL OR SCAM ? HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THIS
BEFORE- THANKS NL

Based on your application, you're invited to our Job Interview by 9am on Tues 28/6/16 at Carpet House Onipanu B/Stop,Ikorodu Rd,Opp Ecobank,Lagos 090-9232-1112
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07031972866, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc
Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tolustwart: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Moreso, when that job briefing/interview is the next working day.. plz be careful cos they dont want you to make inquiry abt their company.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Appliedmaths(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
1:39pmHello guys, I got a funny Invite via text, "you are invitedfor an interview by 9am on 30th june, at FMCG distributions Ltd 129-132, Transamadi Industrial Layout, PH." Pls is there any coy named FMCG distributions ltd in Transamadi Layout, cant rememberof any. Pls help Out. Hope they are not the GNLD guys?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by meetdavid: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Appliedmaths:
1:39pmHello guys, I got a funny Invite via text, "you are invitedfor an interview by 9am on 30th june, at FMCG distributions Ltd 129-132, Transamadi Industrial Layout, PH." Pls is there any coy named FMCG distributions ltd in Transamadi Layout, cant rememberof any. Pls help Out. Hope they are not the GNLD guys?

Pls I dunno aw to use dis platform I want to write my story about dis same pple but it not gnld if anybody could help me with instructions I would be glad
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bluebabybash: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iggy Azalea called off her engagement to Nick Young after he confessed he got his baby mama pregnant
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/iggy-azalea-called-off-her-engagement.html

General Babangida’s grand daughter wins award at El-Amin school (Photos)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/general-babangidas-grand-daughter-wins.html

Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce pictured with his beautiful daughter, Jasmine (photo)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/sen-ben-murray-bruce-pictured-with-his.html

Bizzare: Newborn baby mauled to death by family dogs
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/newborn-baby-mauled-to-death-by-family.html

Ekweremadu: Dep Senate President petitions EU, US Congress over forgery allegations
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/ekweremadu-dep-senate-president.html

Istanbul Airport Attacks: Clinton, Trump express shock at Turkey's airport bombing
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/istanbul-airport-attacks-clinton-trump.html
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Appliedmaths(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
feelgoodstuffs:

I think it's a scam.. a friend of mine got the same address too.. did you apply for any job at that location and did you later go for the interview?

One coincidence too many, I got the same message this evening. Guess the text came from a job post on this thread. I googled the address and found out that it has been blacklisted.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by smartium: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Does any body about this Volga group recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.