Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1796620 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bready(f): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
pls did any other person get invite for this Richlife commercial and Logistics Limited interview tomorrow. what is the company like and what is their salary structure pls? someone help me out. Thanks.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
PLEASE HOUSE HELP ME TO REVIEW THIS MESSAGE I GOT, AND WHO KNOWS THE LOCATION

You are shortlisted for an Office Assistant assessment at no4 Alh Kareem off Amaraolu, Agidingbi,1st Gate, Ikeja on Fri 16th Sept by 8am. HBMI/09054471606
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by rufans(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2016
mmmmmm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ruthieo(f): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good day, you have been shortlisted for an interview on Fri 16th Sept. 2016 by 09:30am The Proxynet House, 5b Adedeji Close, by Every woman stores Opebi Lagos

abeg who knows about them,thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dome777: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hey guys, if you're looking for job and it seems you're not getting your desired job, ask yourself, are you employable? To find out if your employable, visit - https://www.nairaland.com/3353048/employable

You can also check out SpotterHR an online assessment platform that connects top candidates to top employers in Nigeria. You can take a free assessment here to see how smart you really are: http:///2cw7d5L

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dome777: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Imagine having your CV and profile sent to the best companies in Nigeria currently recruiting? Take a test and get employed

http:///2cw7d5L

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by papilo90(m): 3:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Fortune Careers invites you for career chat by 9am on Sat 17/09/16 at 192,Ikorodu Rd,beside First Bank,Palmgroove B/stop Lagos.HR:090-9813-0434 Ref:FC/16/DD5

nobody needs to tell me before I know this isn't right.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by motty92: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited is recruiting for the position of a Business Development Executive for her client in the Energy Sector.

Qualifications
- BSc/ MSc in any relevant discipline.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in the energy sector.
- Experience in oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.

Skill
- Candidate must possess proven ability to manage relationship with multinationals

Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to client@chariscoopers.net with “Business Development Executive" as Subject of the mail.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by abbex: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
ee3535:
You are to come for Aptitude Test/Job Briefing by 8am,Fri. 26/8/16@Floor 2,Ruby Gold Complex,Opp.Apex Trust,Beside Bovas Filling Station,Dugbe,Ibadan.Oyo.Ref B. Is this something like that need help because this was sent to me yesterday by 7pm
pls sir, is the interview real? Did u do it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by shsalako(f): 2:51am On Sep 19, 2016
What is GNLD?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by abbex: 5:39am On Sep 19, 2016
You are to come for Aptitude Test/Job Briefing by 8am,Mon.19/9/16 @2nd Floor,Ruby Gold ,Complex, Opp.Apex Trust,Beside Bovas Filling Station,Dugbe,Ib. Ref B. How real? Pls kindly save a brother .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Zubex1: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Tanks..
I was also called for an interview by the www.colgnitng.com
At pH..
To a certain hotel named Randolph hotels & resort
I called the noz for more info but the name of the company was not disclosed.
Interview is on Saturday..
Honestly am confused..
I feel is fake
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ameerahswit(f): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
With reference to your application for employment with HS Media Group, you are hereby invited for a Preliminary Chat on FRIDAY,, 23rd September, 2016 by 2.00 pm at HS Media Group Headquarters at No. 1, Hotsports Drive, Off Guesstimate Avenue, by 2nd ÑNPC filling station/Etal Hotel, along Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregan, Ikeja, LAGOS. Thank you.

Williams Eakyn
Executive Assistant to the Chairman

Pls I need to confirm if is real or not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by okikiosibodu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bready:
pls did any other person get invite for this Richlife commercial
and Logistics Limited interview tomorrow.
what is the company like and what is their salary structure pls?
someone help me out. Thanks.
How did it go? Was it GNLD?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dashinnelly: 2:16am On Sep 24, 2016
[center]Scam Scam Scam>>> Make google Research before any action. Well I do Have an Offer For us. BELOW

Well I do not have a bad confession to make today.. Is a good one, one that will benefit everybody, especially unemployed ones. SEE below.

I LOVE Here, Finally I can meet Someone or Some people I can share my Confession with..

Meet your No.1 Info.Prince, Nelly Kings

I am not here for an article writing, life changing story, story that touches the heart, how this, how that, NO!!!!!
I am a Nigerian Just Like you, Studied in South Africa, Spend some of my time in Chester City, And You know What, It is not because i am from a rich or Powerful background but it is because i love longing for info. any means, i do not take chances on how i can, in as much that i have spend much though, but my testimony is that today gush am cool, still not clock 30, wunt say i am a big boi ooh, that is stupid to say, but i am okay,My cruise, My apartment, My studies, My traveling expense, i bill them all myself. cause i am informed. so lets stop all this all about me bla bla bla..

I am here for you, cause i live a life of calculating my success or progress in life via the success and happiness of people around me, If I can freely make you Succeed in life that means i am progress.

So what am i here to OFFER you.
If you are looking for a job and have not got any, there is a reason.
If you check our sites you will see all this bla bla bla listed below of which after applying them, your still UNEMPLOYED. Please skip these if you have tried all and nothing has happened.Look below and See the Gold Mine Below.

Get Organized Before You Start

Write Resumes and Cover Letters

Get References Lined Up

Find Job Listings

Apply for Jobs

Fill Out a Job Application

Get Ready for a Job Interview

Accept (or Decline) a Job Offer

Follow Up After the Interview and So on.. Its all applicable though, but doesn't guarantee you 100% surety of that job.

Follow me On my No.1 Job Campaign Program Network, I guarantee Job source to over 360 companies here and outside the country within 60days.

Did i hear you say, For where grin cheesy wink grin

That is why your still not without job, i was like you, i doubt blessings in disguise info.

But do not loose out, Place yourself upfront our List now by contacting us directly, cause as i am typing this, calls are coming in from other forums and social sites worldwide.

If we didn't give you as promise why not blast us as fraud, your free.
cause the campaign is ultimately 85% free to join.

Be financially Free Now. Be the First 20 to enroll NOW,Your countdown time Starts NOW

Or call 08063496511 Now not Later, Limited Offer.[/center]
smiley cheesy

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tfrancis(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Francis is my name, Core programmer / web developer.

Can handle any language expectially PHP, HTML5, CSS3,

JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, ANGULARJS, ASP.NET, MYSQL,

MSSQL, JSP, wordpress etc.

we can design professional, wordpress (cms) website for

you also at minimal price.

Call me for service: +234-8119996059
Email: tfrancislinks@yahoo.com
www.progmatech.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dafrankie(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Business Relationship Executives needed URGENTLY in a reputable medical facility.
Interested persons to send detailed CVs to .
Remuneration - Salary and commission.
CVs to reach indicated email by Friday.
Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thousandreason(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bolatim:
Please i need to confirm if this Invite is real guys..The invite was scheduled to hold on wednesday...

CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,
We were impressed by your background and you have been recommended for an aptitude test and oral interview with LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES which has been scheduled for WEDNESDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am
VENUE; second floor ,philez plaza no 2 osolo way 7/8 bustop airport road lagos.
for easy access,get to oshodi then take a bus heading to airpot road drop at 7/8 cross over

Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references
as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful an interview.
WE look forward to meeting you.

REGARDS
live solution hr
lsr/001

Did you go for this interview? Is it scam?
Reply asap
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hadelhi: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2016
I got a message 3 days ago from someone that called himself Stanley Okafor, a 12C batch corps member in Abia State working with Shell Oil presently. He informed in the msg that there is an internal recruitment on going now that I should contact him for details.

The content of the SMS seemed very real to me because I served in that same batch in 2012. The name Stanley was the name of my Deputy Platoon leader. And that was how it all started. I was scammed #25, 000 before I could lay my hand on the photo album. They were on the "pay #75,000 for SDCW safety certificate" that was what woke me to the fact that they could be scam. Pls, people should disregard any SMS saying and old friend from somewhere. Did I even mention to you that this same Stanley Okafor has no whatsapp to even trace his face? Though, I'm holding on to the number praying the idiot accidentally uses it for whatsapp. smiley
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SylmZealous: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
papilo90:
Fortune Careers invites you for career chat by 9am on Sat 17/09/16 at 192,Ikorodu Rd,beside First Bank,Palmgroove B/stop Lagos.HR:090-9813-0434 Ref:FC/16/DD5

nobody needs to tell me before I know this isn't right.
Hi,
Did you confirm this your invite? my husband applied for conoil job vacancy & got same text. I was so sure its fake, but need proof to convince him.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hardeeboi: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Nakayama Trading Company

Has anyone ever get an email without applying for a job from the company above?

See the screenshot below

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ginababy33(f): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Please who knows about mellavin engineering company limited, are they real or is it scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ruthieo(f): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
pls who knows about CIS limited are they real? thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fisherchukky(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
I got this message today "sequel to your CV submission you are invited for an interview schedule for Thursday 06/09/16 by 9:00am @P&C consult sijuwola house, beside Heritage bank fine ibadan. HR PC3 be punctual"
please how legit is it? please, I need response ASAP. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Rotimiseyi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
please who knows anything about Geostruct konsult Ltd in Gbagada Lagos. I received an invitation from them for screening
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omaraji: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Redfox Consults
redfox Econometrics, inc is a consulting firm specializing in applying econometrics to inform
business decision making, the financial market, fgreelance researchers and academic reseachers at undergraduate and graduate levels. We have several years of experience developing models, tools, and
techniques for analyzing both strategic and tactical decisions, particularly in dynamic settings.
We use more sophisticated analytical methods than those typically employed at management
consulting firms.

Potential clients include large and small firms, management, business, financial markets, economics and statistics research students and other consulting firms who wish to supplement
their in-house methods with our services, non-profit institutions, and government agencies. We
are flexible on the nature of the decision being considered and the particular business involved.
We have particular expertise in industries where dynamic strategic analysis, innovation, and
technological change are critical.

Econometric and Statistical Analysis
Competitive Analysis and Forecasting
Decision Analysis and Recommendations for Resource Allocation
financial market research and analysis

Aid in research project, thesis and mini-project—diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate students of the economics, finance, political science, international relations, business administration and management, statistics, mass communication, actuarial sciences, accountancy and others
Questionnaire development and construction
Descriptive analysis and studies
Social science and management modelling
Also we offer statistical and business analytic support, training with the use of the following softwares: stata, Eviews, SPSS, Epi-Info, DAD, Tanagra, Microsoft excel forecasting and LimDep
Data Mining and Sorting
Econometric and Statistical Data Analysis
Econometric Modelling and Model Specification
Interpretation of Econometric and Statistical Results
Preparation of Economic Results
Research Project Development
Front-line Target Disciplines: Economics, Finance, Business Management, Statistics and Allied Sciences.
For Training, Research Support and Consultancy Services

ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyintutu: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
VACANCIES
AN EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION PERSONALLY THAT STUDY FOOD TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE LAB TECH OR FOOD SCIENTIST.

Job Description
Should be able to give daily report
Should be good in quality control supervisor in visual examination
Good in production

The profile of an ideal candidate:
Must be a MALE or FEMALE Nigerian Graduate in the discipline confident & fluent in written and spoken English possesses working knowledge at least 2-5 years’ experience on the feild

Requirements
Must have minimum BSc / HND certificate Must be able to speak and write good English
Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems
Must have good dress sense
Not more than 25 - 30 years with Good problem solving
skills
Must have good inter-personal relationship skills and an In-depth MsOffice/Computer skills is required
Ability to do things in an unconventional way or think outside the box
Must reside in Lagos

Remuneration
Attractive salary package
How to apply
To apply, interested candidates should send application letter and their CV to oyins22foods@gmail.com on or before wed October11th, 2016.

Note : only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No need applying if you do not meet the requirements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (268) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012