Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1804355 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by folasayolyn(f): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
You have been selected for a Job Interview with the Hiring Committee on Tue 17/1/17 by 9am @27 Ayodele Ojo str,by Trafic Light bustop,Coker Rd,Ilupeju,Lagos from vintage Plc.
checked online no Web address please does plc mean anything other than public Ltd coy. na wa oh
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ivory45: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
folasayolyn:
You have been selected for a Job Interview with the Hiring Committee on Tue 17/1/17 by 9am @27 Ayodele Ojo str,by Trafic Light bustop,Coker Rd,Ilupeju,Lagos from vintage Plc.
checked online no Web address please does plc mean anything other than public Ltd coy. na wa oh

I got the same thing is it a scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by folasayolyn(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ivory45:
I got the same thing is it a scam

the motherf*cking idiots in this recession wasting my transport fare
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ivory45: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
folasayolyn:

the motherf*cking idiots in this recession wasting my transport fare

Thanks a lot for the heads up undecided
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mactoni91(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
You have been invited for an Aptitude Test @The Hatchery, Chicken Republic, 12, Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos state. Please come with your CV by 1pm on 18/01/17
pls is dis real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls who can confirm the genuineness of these forms. It was sent to me to be filled and submit to d person helping me in NCS. She said that replacement is going on in NCS.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bwatter(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Got this invite please confirm

This is a notice for an interview/empowerment with GIS/C.D.C tomorrow 9:00am at GIS/C.D.C office Eku plaza, Effurun/Sapele rd, by smile filling station. ENAY87 call for inquiry
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pinkieblue(f): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Apply now as a Financial Planner/ Marketing Executive at cornerstone insurance Plc

Qualification: HND, OND, NCE and B.sc

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to goodsuccessabayomi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosin0524: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please has anyone heard of Leadway Employment Services before,if yes please are they a real consulting firm.thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dekunleJ: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
You've been scheduled for an interview at FICAN building, 19b Bode Thomas rd, Shomolu LGA, Onipanu Lagos on Saturday 21/01/2017 by 9am. HR:008067898622

Got this message this morning and every indications in my spirit tells me it's GNLD that fix interview on Saturday and they will be changing style like chameleon anyone out there gt same text
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Dear Bushrah, after due review of your CV,you are invited for interview on WED 25/01/2017 by 9am at #98, Palm Avenue,Papa Ajao, Mushin, Lagos. IA/HRM.

Please is this real? Got the text just now. Google's the address, I saw it listed under Vconnect as Hillstar Hospital.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ladokuntlad(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders,

Please Beware of this Scammer named:
Mr Emmanuel working in Etisalat and many other companies in Nigeria.

He claimed to have slots in the ongoing Etisalat recruitment.

He is going to tell you about your details and lifestyle(All of which he found on your CV)
Then he will request you send him a certain amount so you can secure a job

These are his bank details:
Telephone Number:
Chidioke Chima David

Access Bank: 0026611352

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Echelle(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sequel to your application, U have been invited for an interview on Tuesday 25/1/17. 203/205 oshodi/apapa express way. Iyana Isolo.AIICO plc. Time 8am. Margaret.... HOW TRUE IS THIS INVITE?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kwiin: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2017
truerebel:
But this is not always true.

We do include phone numbers in our emails and we are a fashion company.
The reason we include phone numbers in our emails is because sometimes prospective employees may need help with some information in the email sent or with locating the office. Since we are a small company with less than 50 staffs we can afford to be called and give direction or any other clarifications.

True Rebel Fashion Company.

www.truerebel.com.ng

My dear! I just dey read some funny write-ups here and am laughing my heart out.

Some employees are just so unreasonable.

I thank God their attitude makes selection process easier for me. There's nothing good that comes easy.

If we scale the challenges of poor infrastructure to stay in business, employee wahala na moi moi. Make Dem kontinu.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by simplexman: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? Do you have a passion for manufacturing? Do you have experience managing production in a food industry?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
A leading FMCG company in Agbara, Ogun State is recruiting for a System Support Officer who will serve in a 24—hour situation. The System Support Officer will uphold expectations set by the Info Tech Supervisor.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Working within the practice system team, the System Support Officer will play a key role in supporting the users of critical case and the role key area of focus are:

1. To provide first line support (remotely) to users of practice systems across the organisation, refereeing these to the System Support analyst/Practice System Team manager if they require extensive investigation
2. To ensure that emails requesting support/training are correctly categorised in the online support system.
3. The role requires you to blend technical and systems knowledge with an understanding of the front line activities and an ability to convey your understanding of the system at an appropriate level to various staff members and teams.

KEY ACTIVITIES

1. Responsible to resolve first line support issues (including support calls that require a degree of analysis, investigation and problem solving)
2. To record bugs so that they can be reported to systems suppliers and assisting the System Support analyst to complete service request.
3. To assist with system training and support (I.e. training events, support visits, super user events) where needed.
4. To participate in software testing for new release where required.
5. To undertake activities relating to system maintenance and upgrades that are conducted in and out of normal working hour.
6. To work with the Practice System Manager to identify and prioritise system enhancements/changes.
7. To manage individual tasks/projects as defined and assigned by the practice systems manager
8. To undertake any other duties required by practice systems manager
9. To provide cover for system support analyst as directed by practice system manager

This position requires a versatile candidate. The working environment can be stressful and fast paced; the ideal candidate will be motivated and organized. At different points in the year the System Support Officer will work odd hours depending on work load. It is important that this individual can perform and oversee these duties at varying times of the day.

Requirements

In order to be considered for this post you will have to demonstrate that you already have:

1. BSc/HND or B. Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science
2. 4 -5 years’ experience in providing support to a team.
3. Proficient in tools such as MS Office (Excel and Outlook) and reporting.
4. Expeperience of working with high volume of support calls
5. Think creatively and be open to new ways of doing things.
6. Be an engaged and positive team member.
7. Knowledge of information/database

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to mbigbo.roseline@primerafood-nigeria.com on or before 26th January 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samdelzon(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
aircom:
Okay I just got this...Pls epp me verify if na Scam! grin

CONGRATULATIONS
As a result of your application as a Business development officer (B.D.O) with LIVE SOLUTION LTD
We are pleased to invite you to participate in a interview/chat with the Management scheduled for MONDAY 9TH JANUARY 2017  its start exactly 9AM

VENUE; 2ND FLOOR ,NO2 OSOLO WAY BY 7/8 BUSTOP JUST BEHIND KEYSTONE BANK MURITALA MUHAMMED AIRPOT ROAD LAGOS

Description
From oshodi/Mile 2/cele  take a bus going to AIRPORT ROAD, drop at7/8 cross over to keystone bank the building behind
Please come to the interview venue five-minute before time and make sure you come with credentials and a printout of this email as a back-up

REGARDS
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
ADMIN HARYOR

for background info visit us on livesolution.com.ng

SCAAMMMM!!!! ATTENDED d Abuja interview where we were asked to pay N6,450 for some only -God -knows training, after three guys first used abt 2hours to brainwash d Applicants. I didn't pay and left!!!

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by iambobequaliza(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Teeslam:
Dear Bushrah, after due review of your CV,you are invited for interview on WED 25/01/2017 by 9am at #98, Palm Avenue,Papa Ajao, Mushin, Lagos. IA/HRM.

Please is this real? Got the text just now. Google's the address, I saw it listed under Vconnect as Hillstar Hospital.
me too o, anybody with helpful info abeg
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omaraji: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.html

Dear Earthlings,

Hey! if you are not a saleman per excellence (ingenuity) then you have to acquire a skill that will last you a lifetime

and can NEVER be replicated or copied by another. Bitcoin this!, Binary Options this!Buy 1 get two downliners that!. some

of which might be genuine but they are an everybody thing and fades away with time. You know this to be true because in

fact you do not require a special skill-set to join the bandwagon.

My Training & Research Advisory skill have re-engineer to let the world see me for my right value. Just maybe this is that

golden opportunity to earn whilst developing your industry &/or Academic proficiency (see attached a sample of past

earnings for just 2-week period on upwork), then you have my december earnings on fiverr, guru.com, toptal and foreign

collegiate group (only share to me Redfox group). Do NOT forget money is a means to an end NOT an end itself as most

online and multi-level marketing gigs and the like proposes.

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution

engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying

applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets

(currency & fixed income derivatives) analytic.

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Starting Jan 28, 2017: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS D: Tableau (Data Analytics)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

January 26/27, 2017 -- Analytics, Data Management and Forecasting (AFDM)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Finalising the launch of redfoxanalytics.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bighaywhy: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
IT placements for PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND MASS COMMUNICATION

Side attraction : Free Lunch + Free Transportation

Click here to apply : https://placements.com.ng/jobs/public-administration-and-mass-communication-internship/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by klasisi: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
To have IT whatsApp training

Follow instructions on this links:

https://cchat.whatsapp.com/EdOmrFyCKt8FxA4c6v4jyg

Remember to edit and change the "cchat" to "chat"
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Memunah(f): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sequel to your application /resume received St Folly-yem systems

you are hereby invited for an interview as marketing executive

27,Awolowo way,ikeja.Lagos

please does anyone know this address?Abeg are they real.I googled it and it's showed another company with this same address..am confused .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by EmpressOVA(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders! Please is this invite real
(I am in dire need of a job but don't want to fall victim of scammers). Thanks

Hello, the management of SNL approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 30/01/2016.
Time: 9:00am.
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b/stop, Lagos.
A hard copy of your CV, credentials and a passport photograph is required and pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.

RC:903/MPT
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by beebi5(f): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
EmpressOVA:
Good evening Nairalanders! Please is this invite real
(I am in dire need of a job but don't want to fall victim of scammers). Thanks

Hello, the management of SNL approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on Monday 30/01/2016.
Time: 9:00am.
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, opposite NEM insurance by Obanikoro b/stop, Lagos.
A hard copy of your CV, credentials and a passport photograph is required and pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.

RC:903/MPT
when i typed the address on google,its fake.u can confirm too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)