Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1796616 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by medlinelocuum: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Office Assistant/Cleaner
Candidates
Must possess a SSCE/NECO
Must be agile
Cleaning and office errand
Must be a male
Must have a good command of English Language both spoken and written.
Must be available to work on the Island.

Interested Candidates please send cv to medlinelocum@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Godfidence: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2017
I got an interview invite through jobberman this morning, I want to know if it's real though I already checked them the address tallies with the one sent to my mail Subsequent to your application. 'Pls attend an interview for the post at this office.Degason Dental 2a, Lalupon Close off Keffi St. SW Ikoyi. Lagos.'
Date : Monday 12June 2017
Time: 9am-1pm
I applied as a social media strategist, if it is real, how much do you think they can offer?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kitchen(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
pls, hw real is dis

CV vetted and approved.ICIS invites you for an interview for recruitment on Friday 07/06/17 by 9am at 98,Palm Avenue,Hillstar Building,Papa-Ajao,Lagos.HR/ASSIST
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Honestyboy2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
That is not always the case. Some did with genuine reason.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by benheart(f): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please I just got this, are they real or fake.

On a review of CV,ICIS invited You for an interview FRI 9/6/17 by 9am in our office 98,Hillstar Building,Palm Avenue,Mushin,Lagos.ENQUIRIES081-5863-8695
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by solz23(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls help I got a mail from Zepoil bonny island River state,stating I have been offered a job with fringe benefits, anyone else and how real is this? www.zepoil.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kingsleo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
I got this text message. Please how genuine is this?

"Based on referrals, DPE Ltd invites you for an interview tomorrow by 8:30am at 96 Afikpo road, opp building material, Abakaliki. Dress well."
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by HammyJ(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls as regards PMC Nigeria calling 4 briefing anf Interview, is it a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Linux007(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2017
ojagbule1:
pls i got a an invitation .....PG invites you for an assessment slated for thursday 8th june 2017 at 27,ayodele ojo,by traffic bus stop,coker rd,ilupeju lagos.time 9am....pls did anyone have an idea if dis is real
I got this text too. I think it's scam.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by solz23(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Linux007:

I got this text too. I think it's scam.
Big scam

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by horbasanjoh: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
please is this job invite a scam?

Dear applicant, kindly be informed that you are hereby invited for a test coming up on Monday 12th June 2017.
please come with updated resumes

position:
AGRICULTURAL ECONOMIST

Venue: Training room, red star express building, 41/42 old ewu road, mafoluku, Lagos.
Time:11:00am

sender: HRCOORD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mayowas23(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
BenjaminGrey:
CONGRATS BENJAMIN ADUDU ZLM SHORTLISTS YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW AS A UNIT MANAGER UNDER HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT AT 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE BUSSTOP, OMOLE, OJODU ON WEDNESDAY 11/01/17 BY 9AM. HR:LUCY

is this legit...
Hello, did you go for the interview? I just got an invite for the same role. Are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mayowas23(f): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shuen:

Got this message now, are they legit?
Please who has gone for this interview? Are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Simili(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Presh039:
I want to know if pec integrated services, along INEC road, awka,Anambra state is a real or good company, because I received a mail from them, inviting me for an interview
Gudmorning, I received an email pertaining to that too... When are you to come for the interview? Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BenjaminGrey(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
I just received an invite for interview with the HR of JCN Logistics on Mon 12/6/17 by 9am at27 Ayodele Ojo by traffic light b/stop coker road Ilupeju...please friends, anybody with information about them should kindly share because I need to know if they are legit or not.. thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by DeeMarh(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please who knows about certification edge. I have an interview slated for tomorrow. Thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by damipluto: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
pls I just received this: You are invited for interview on 20th Jun'17 by 9am at CAPITAL EXPPRESS LTD, Presbyterian Church,Yaba,Lagos. Info: 08155555592/Joseph. Come with 2 Passports/CV. Any idea abut this company? plz help
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MINDUNLEASHED(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
BenjaminGrey:
I just received an invite for interview with the HR of JCN Logistics on Mon 12/6/17 by 9am at27 Ayodele Ojo by traffic light b/stop coker road Ilupeju...please friends, anybody with information about them should kindly share because I need to know if they are legit or not.. thanks
I just received 2 text message from PRO- GLOBALS with the same address, different HR, I think it's a big scam, I think that address it their secured location to carry out their activities
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
1st Floor, 5, Holy Saviour College Road, Off Osolo Way, By Mobil Filling Station, Osolo, Lagos

Pls who know this company kayode jaiyola and co claimed to be situated on the address above.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nectarina(f): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning,Please i got this message yesternyt
You are to come for a JOB BRIEFING with LIVE SOLUTION on wed 14th June 2017@3rd FLR,CROWNET PLAZA IDRIS GIGADO STRT WUYE ABUJA by 10AM
LIVESOLUTION.CON.NG

please i want to know if they are real or fake..its urgent...thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ekele99(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by madux3: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
I know many of you might be looking of a good place to find online jobs.
Anyway here is the only way you can get the offer. I have tried it once but i am too impatient to have myself recieving such money.
It requires time but thats all you need.
Simply find the howtos on by clicking this -->www.angels-ad-pbb.com/forum/jobs/15246-ptc-earn-by-clicking
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by marafaMadegee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good evening peeps! I just got this invite via sms, can someone please help me confirm if its real or fake.
From WHYTE CLEON
YOU are hereby invited for recruitment process for the position of a service executive on friday june 16th 2017. Address : No first bank plc shippers plaza Branch plot 438, michael okpara way wuse zone 5 opposite Grand ibro Hotel Abuja, Time:9am prompt please come with original & photocopies of your CV, pry school result, ssce BSC/HND/ND & NYSC, birth cert, utility bill, 1 passport photo thank you. 07037617340.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who else got an invite from African alliance insurance PLC at obanikoro ilupeju..

Can anyone tell me something about them biko??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by QueenBumshasha: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
marafaMadegee:
Good evening peeps! I just got this invite via sms, can someone please help me confirm if its real or fake.
From WHYTE CLEON
YOU are hereby invited for recruitment process for the position of a service executive on friday june 16th 2017. Address : No first bank plc shippers plaza Branch plot 438, michael okpara way wuse zone 5 opposite Grand ibro Hotel Abuja, Time:9am prompt please come with original & photocopies of your CV, pry school result, ssce BSC/HND/ND & NYSC, birth cert, utility bill, 1 passport photo thank you. 07037617340.

I got same invite from same people just that mine is in port Harcourt and the address they put,i know the place, it's first bank office. But I didnt apply. Also on 4th June they sent me a text to apply, I didn't only to get the invite today
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by marafaMadegee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

I got same invite from same people just that mine is in port Harcourt and the address they put,i know the place, it's first bank office. But I didnt apply. Also on 4th June they sent me a text to apply, I didn't only to get the invite today

You didnt apply but got an invite? Thats serious. I smell something fishy about this invite, Even though the address is that of first bank.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by QueenBumshasha: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
marafaMadegee:

You didnt apply but got an invite? Thats serious. I smell something fishy about this invite, Even though the address is that of first bank.

Exactly! I was on my own and I got this text (it's on 2nd not 4th) made a mistake.
Then I just ignored it only to get an invite today

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by marafaMadegee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just confused!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by QueenBumshasha: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
marafaMadegee:
Just confused!

Lol on their page, I noticed u asked if they are real and someone affirmed. I also read through other chats and seems some people got test invite and interview invite and someone has started work too.
So I think on Friday I will stroll down there and see for myself. However my own confusion is that after they sent d first text and told me to email them, I didn't. And next thing am invited for recruitment process. Seems funny
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by marafaMadegee(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

Lol on their page, I noticed u asked if they are real and someone affirmed. I also read through other chats and seems some people got test invite and interview invite and someone has started work too.
So I think on Friday I will stroll down there and see for myself. However my own confusion is that after they sent d first text and told me to email them, I didn't. And next thing am invited for recruitment process. Seems funny

Yeah! The part were i didnt iniatially apply is what is really confusing, beside its been 8months intense job search and one might be lucky i think i will pray and just bounce to the venue on friday. May God help us All.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by QueenBumshasha: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2017
marafaMadegee:

Yeah! The part were i didnt iniatially apply is what is really confusing, beside its been 8months intense job search and one might be lucky i think i will pray and just bounce to the venue on friday. May God help us All.

OK! Good luck to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (268) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.