Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 (11839 Views)

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by RIVEX: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
My fellow nairalanders, i know that most of you lost hope on tecno when they went to the expensive part of the world, esp. when Tecno R7 and Phantom Z was released. But all hope is not lost as another company has emerge to give you that premium product for a very very cheap price you didn't even imagine deemed possible.
The company am talking about is InnJoo. Just incase u have a problem pronouncing it, its pronounced "Inn-Ju". This company will definately be a Tecno Killer as they offer great devices at very low prices compared to Tecno Phones.
Few days ago, InnJoo partnered with jumia to bring the InnJoo i1s and other smartphones to the Nigeria market. The InnJoo i1s is a quad-core phone with amazing specs at a very low price. But yesterday, this same company launches the InnJoo i2 octa-core smartphone with great specs. Here are the specs:
Detail
System
Android 4.4 kit kat
CPU
MTK Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A7
1.4GHz
GPU
Mali-450MP4
Memory
1GB RAM
Storage
8GB
External Storage
Support 32GB Micro SD Card
Display
Screen Size
5.0inch
Resolution
720*1280 HD IPS
Touch Screen 5 points Capacitive Touch
Screen G+G
Camera
Front camera 2.0
Megapixel,back camera 5.0 Megapixel Auto Focus
Power Source
Battery
Capacity
1900mAh lithium Battery
Battery Type
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Recharge Type
Adapter or USB Cable
Charger Type
110V-220V Input,5V,DC 1.0A Output Connection
Frequency range
2G
GSM850/900/1800/1900
3G
WCDMA2100 WiFi
802.11b/g wireless internet
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 4.0 I/O
SIM card
Dual SIM Cards
Audio
3.5 mm standard CTIA
Mic & speaker Inside
USB
Micro USB
HDMI
N/A
RJ45 N/A
Others
N/A
Function
Audio
3.5 mm CTIA
MP3,OGG,AAC,etc,LRC lyrics
synchronizing,Photo
Album,Stereo speaker Video
AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264),
MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB,
FLV,3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP
4(support to 1080P:1920x1080)
Language Arabic, English,
Spanish,French,etc.
Business
Arabic
keyboard,Skype,WeChat,
Facebook,Gmail,ect.
GPS
Support
Gravity Sensor
Support
Proximity Sensor
Support Light Sensor
Support Others
Color
White,Black
Dimensions
145.0*72.4*9.4mm
Weight 165g

PRICE: -N19,995
BUY NOW from Jumia

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Like how much do u think it will cost on Nigeria? And I also hope this one come with flip case and follow come ear piece in the pack. Anyways, we are waiting.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Like seriously cheesy innjoo i1s will have to wait 4 sumtime. I heaard its 19K.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Mustack: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
are you serious?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by nani667: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigerians really like cheap thangs sha.... These "INJOO" phones has seriously crappy specs, but na cheapness dey ginger Nigerians..... Sad something sad

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mustack: are you serious?
serious enuf 2 hve written it cool
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by elnino3(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nice phone but doesn't match techno r7 to begin with...
R7 has 2400mah battery, 2gb ram, ota update etc. Onlyhigh point of ur phone is 4.4 android.... Which to me ain't that much of a deal breaker.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
nani667: Nigerians really like cheap thangs sha.... These "INJOO" phones has seriously crappy specs, but na cheapness dey ginger Nigerians..... Sad something sad
u are sick in d head cheesy YABA LEFT needs u cheesy cool dis thread is 4 ppl wit limited budget and need a great Q-core fone cool cool cool cool . Not 4 JJC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
elnino3: Nice phone but doesn't match techno r7 to begin with...
R7 has 2400mah battery, 2gb ram, ota update etc. Onlyhigh point of ur phone is 4.4 android.... Which to me ain't that much of a deal breaker.
grin grin grin grin i dey laff ooh grin pls u 4got R7 is 40K+ while dis i1s is 14K cool cool team #injury4life

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by danvico(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
tecno4life: Like seriously cheesy innjoo i1s will have to wait 4 sumtime. I heaard its 19K.

no his 14k
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
danvico:

no his 14k

*wipes eyes wif arm unable 2 believe* 14K I cant BO-Lieve dis.
Ehem pls help me how do I change my username pls

4 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
danvico:

no his 14k
u mean I2 is 14K seriously. I need 2 change my moniker grin
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by RIVEX: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
tecno4life:
u mean I2 is 14K seriously. I need 2 change my moniker grin
Hmmm. Seems like Tecno is in serious trouble in Naija. Good for them, their own don 2 much

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol... Azzin!!! i2 for 14K too
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
RIVEX:
Hmmm. Seems like Tecno is in serious trouble in Naija. Good for them, their own don 2 much
Seems like? They're already in SERIOUS trouble
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
RIVEX:
how do I change my username!!!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
tecno4life:
Lol! Co-ask. The Tecno don dey affect u??
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Viewing this topic: TWEETFELLA, caldermichaels(m), Heeboy94(m), golddeejay(m)
pls hw do I change my username embarassed

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Heeboy94: Lol! Co-ask. The Tecno don dey affect u??
yes ooo!. Dont u see my signature it says injury4life.
Ehen hw do I change pls I'm serious help me deliver me 4rm d hands of Tecno.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by RIVEX: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
tecno4life:
LOL! U can't o... remain there since u added 4life or create a new account with the upcoming killer

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
RIVEX:
U can't... Not possible
*wails loudly* ooooohhhh aaaaahhhh eeehhhhh *holds shirt of tecno and drags it ripping it in d process* see wat u have done B.Astards fools morons

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by golddeejay(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2014
tecno4life:
*wails loudly* ooooohhhh aaaaahhhh eeehhhhh *holds shirt of tecno and drags it ripping it in d process* see wat u have done B.Astards fools morons
anything tecno is not upgradable...so also ur username cannot be changed or upgraded. Pele dear

5 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Loool!!! This Tecno4life guy
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by encryptjay(m): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Funny thread... haterz gonna hate... Innjoo, kill em all... Innjoo fever ooo....Innjoo Store... kikikikiki...
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by shadowwalker101: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2014
nice one
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by udemzyudex(m): 5:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Do they have any customer care service in Nigeria?

If no,then its a waste of time. Can't buy phone that i will pack up if anything should happen to it.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by pendusky(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2014
Battery
Capacity
1900mAh lithium Battery?

For kitkat? This must be a joke.

tell them to step up.

RIVEX

that thing is not tecno but Techno. I know u hate them.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by anthney87: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Ooo my gush! Oops compare this with techno M3 and I may prefer buying it.
Wat am I doing with a 2MP front camera and 5MP bk camera..... For a high rated fone like DAT.. I gat to go bk to bed... Phantom Z on my mind no mata d price. It is worth it. Innjoo for primary school graduates
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
battery sucks, no earpiece, no flip case etc. a beg I no buy jur. I rather buy gionee m2 @21k than wasting my hard earned 14k plus delivery fee which may amount to 16k.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by lordfalcao(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Jimmychoo: battery sucks, no earpiece, no flip case etc. a beg I no buy jur. I rather buy gionee m2 @21k than wasting my hard earned 14k plus delivery fee which may amount to 16k.

yoga dem no force you buy na, which low end device have such specs in tech world now, Nigerians you expect everything for phone less than 20k
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by encryptjay(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2014
udemzyudex: Do they have any customer care service in Nigeria?

If no,then its a waste of time. Can't buy phone that i will pack up if anything should happen to it.
Unless you no sabi maintain ya phone. Those importing phones are fools?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by encryptjay(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
anthney87: Ooo my gush! Oops compare this with techno M3 and I may prefer buying it.
Wat am I doing with a 2MP front camera and 5MP bk camera..... For a high rated fone like DAT.. I gat to go bk to bed... Phantom Z on my mind no mata d price. It is worth it. Innjoo for primary school graduates
K...Get a digital camera then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN 'BetterMe' Election Monitoring App / Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item / Pictures From Paris Game Week As Infinix Shows Nigeria's Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.