Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 (11833 Views)

Which To Buy- Infinix Zero Versus Innjoo I2 / Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2014
encryptjay:
Unless you no sabi maintain ya phone. Those importing phones are fools?
Question for the gods..

apart from maintaining phone,if a person have problem like bricking and other things which its only the customer care that can handle it,how will the person do it?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by lordfalcao(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2014
udemzyudex:
Question for the gods..

apart from maintaining phone,if a person have problem like bricking and other things which its only the customer care that can handle it,how will the person do it?
why you go brick your phone?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by encryptjay(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
udemzyudex:
Question for the gods..

Well, bricking won't be a problem with cwmr. Peeps are yet to brick theirs though.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2014
encryptjay:
Well, bricking won't be a problem with cwmr. Peeps are yet to brick theirs though.
You dey talk like say na everybody sabi this thing....
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by RIVEX: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2014
pendusky: Battery
Capacity
1900mAh lithium Battery?

For kitkat? This must be a joke.

tell them to step up.

RIVEX

that thing is not tecno but Techno. I know u hate them.

come on dude. Tecno is a really great company. I'm using Tecno R7 right now to type.... admit it, We left samsung and others to tecno because of the cheap price. Now that they've gone premium, most people don't have the amount to migrate from their previous 2013 models. This is were Innjoo comes in. The Tecno Phantom Z has lots of amazing killer features for the price tag which is reasonable, but if u can do away with the features, u can opt for the Innjoo's which can perform the same task at a very low price u didn't even deemed possible for the specs... In fact, you can't even compare the Tecno M3 (N14,000) with InnJoo i1s (N14,000), its not done. So next time, even if the battery is poor, reason the specs at the price tag. If InnJoo was the owner of Tecno, they would have reduced the price of even the Phantom Z to be affordable to all. And for the record, its Tecno not Techno... (seems like you don't own or haven't even seen a tecno device... LooooL!!)

3 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by RIVEX: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2014
thread is back baby woo!
*pulls guitar string*
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by opportunist: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
tecno4life:
grin grin grin grin i dey laff ooh grin pls u 4got R7 is 40K+ while dis i1s is 14K cool cool team #injury4life
guy if u see injury u go run oh, go and ask neymar what he is facing nw.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by YouSuckDude(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
this phone make sense die.. I thought the ferrari picture was a gameplay footage lol... Anyway, i'll be waiting for it to land in jumia, need to have this for the upcoming sallah celebration. But we need a 2gb ram phone from innjoo which will battle the Tecno phantom Z away from the market. #InnJoo fan

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
opportunist: guy if u see injury u go run oh, go and ask neymar what he is facing nw.
dat is a diff kind of injury gringringringrin
dis is injury dat fills d soul and makes u happy cheesygringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by maxjax(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
innjoo i2s should be on the pipeline maybe with 5.5" then 1.5Gig Ram
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
tecno4life:
dat is a diff kind of injury gringringringrin
dis is injury dat fills d soul and makes u happy cheesygringrincheesy
LOOOOL!!! This Tecno4life guy... U be madman gringringringringrin U no go use laff kill person gringringringringringrin

Btw... See d way those guys for the other thread dey fight demselves over the KitKat issue
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
#TeamINNJOO
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by klensx: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Heeboy94: LOOOOL!!! This Tecno4life guy... U be madman gringringringringrin U no go use laff kill person gringringringringringrin

Btw... See d way those guys for the other thread dey fight demselves over the KitKat issue
dat is d injury i'm talking of grin grin d mumu guys are even adding salt 2 d injury sef gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
#Innjoo4real kip hurting dem
Tecno users are looking 4 KitKat ROM while we are enjoying fresh raw flesh of KitKat and dem even dey jealous enuf 2 tell me sey custom ROM better pass Stock ROM gringrin
#injury4life
|nju|₹¥4l¡f£
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Heeboy94(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
tecno4life:
dat is d injury i'm talking of grin grin d mumu guys are even adding salt 2 d injury sef gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Tecno users are looking 4 KitKat ROM while we are enjoying fresh raw flesh of KitKat and dem even dey jealous enuf 2 tell me sey custom ROM better pass Stock ROM gringrin
#injury4life
|nju|₹¥4l¡f£
LOL... Azzin ehn. INNJOOry go cause serious wahala for this Naija.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by maxibrainz: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
what is il2
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by maxibrainz: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
what is the difference between innjoo ils and il2
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by maxjax(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
maxibrainz: what is the difference between innjoo ils and il2

u mean innjoo i1s and i2?

i1s got Quad core while i2 Octa core
i2 got a better front camera than i1s
i2 also got a better screen resolution than i1s
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by maxibrainz: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
maxjax:

u mean innjoo i1s and i2?

i1s got Quad core while i2 Octa core
i2 got a better front camera than i1s
i2 also got a better screen resolution than i1s
tanx
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by YouSuckDude(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2014
this phone already beats phantom A+ hands down except with battery
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Heeboy94: LOL... Azzin ehn. INNJOOry go cause serious wahala for this Naija.
e don start 4 here sef gringringringrin
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by YouSuckDude(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
tecno4life:
e don start 4 here sef gringringringrin
make them release this phone put 4 market na. Wetin them dey wait 4.... Guy man u never change your name? Beg admin na
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2014
YouSuckDude:
make them release this phone put 4 market na. Wetin them dey wait 4.... Guy man u never change your name? Beg admin na
hw na cry
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by flawless911(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2014
nani667: Nigerians really like cheap thangs sha.... These "INJOO" phones has seriously crappy specs, but na cheapness dey ginger Nigerians..... Sad something sad
BAD BELLE WILL KILL U AND DAT UR OVERPRICED USELESS SAMMSHUNG PIECE OF SHITTY PLASTIC.. KEEP HATING ON MTK, WHILE DEY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.. FVCKT.ARD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by YouSuckDude(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
why them never release this phone nah... I no fit wait... Need this device badly before i upgrade to i2s
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tunechi28(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
D i2 is now available on jumia for #19000. http://www./innjoo-i2-black-131946.html
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Boomboost(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm,end time phones.Na illuminati get injoo,or abi na chinese mafia get am.
Na only ds phone wey no get value for money?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by blackweaver(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
looks interesting but does anyone know if it can/has been rooted? i can't buy a phone that hasn't been confirmed rooted
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Donemmex(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Am confused ooooo......I ordered innjoo i2 yesterday evening around 6pm but have nt seen any Cal or mssg concerning d order.....Pls Watz happening
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by toxco: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2014
tecno4life:
#injury4life
|nju|₹¥4l¡f£
Pls what is the diff btw custom rom and stock rom?
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by tecno4life(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
toxco:
Pls what is the diff btw custom rom and stock rom?
am not quite sure but i fink Stock ROM is d follow come ROM while custom ROM is d one u create 4 d fone.
Re: Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2 by Lstar4real(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone / Enhancing Your Nairaland Posts On Mobile. / Pictures From Paris Game Week As Infinix Shows Nigeria's Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.