Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! (1656 Views)

Stfuareyougod My Future Husband / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Looking Forward To Hooking Up With Nairaland User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dear future boyfriend,
I am very happy to be alive today to write you this letter because despite all I have gone through in the hands of love I still love love and can't stop searching for it till I find it.And since they say love happens in the strangest of places I decided to come here maybe (just maybe) we will find each other.
I am a Yoruba girl in my late 20`s.I am tall,intelligent,proactive,good looking,romantic,faithful,a good cook,a good lover and many more... I am a graduate presently working though planning to start my own business come next year due to job satisfaction.
I will like you my future boyfriend to be a Yoruba guy in his early 30's.I will like him to me intelligent because I want someone that will add positive value to my bright future and not pull me back.I will like him to be handsome/goodlooking cos I am too.I will like him to be a university graduate and have a good job and independent cos I am too.I will like him to be romantic,considerate and flexible in decision making but above all these have a good heart and God fearing.He should be based in lagos and ready for a serious relationship.

Dear future boyfriend,I will like you to know that my heart has been broken severally and I now love with my sense of reasoning intact.If you contact me thinking you have seen a desperate girl to fool,I can asure you that It will be a waste of your precious time.

Married men,jobless men,unserious men,in a relationship men,non yoruba men should please not contact me.I will only be available for single,serious and responsible men.From me to you 791617B2,add up!!!
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by nairamaverick(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
If u're what u said u're then we hav so many things in common holla @ ur guy. Add 2106562d. Or mail abeykem44@yahoo.com
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Ezedon(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
I thought i've found love, but since i'm not from the west, let me keep on searching
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lol
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by cleopatra001: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ezedon: I thought i've found love, but since i'm not from the west, let me keep on searching

Lol!
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Waspy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Late twenties.... Can you specify?
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by barackodam: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
cleopatra001:
u sound desperate. I'm scared. Reply my pm

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Moredew(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP, You are myopic. No wonder in your late twenties u hv to place an advert on NL. Nd u showed ur low iq by saying d person must be Yoruba. Dont worry angel gabriel will send u ur future boyfriend. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by stint(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
I would have been perfect but am not yet in the thirties. I believe u would find. Just learn to look beyond appearance. Also know that a man that will be perfect for u may look a little different from or criteria stated above. It may be when u look beyond the surface that u will see how perfect he is and how wrong u were to give ''Job-seach-like'' requirements.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by zeepatoprick(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
U are not serious... Stay der and be giving conditions..... U will soon get to d age where u won't mind aki and paw paw

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!! by Mcbussy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeepatoprick: U are not serious... Stay der and be giving conditions..... U will soon get to d age where u won't mind aki and paw paw

Aki and Paw paw? grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Have Big Cucumber Pic. / Lokoja Boys & Girls / Strictly Oyo State thingz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.