Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Do You Need Marketing Automation Tools For Internet Marketing? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Marketing Automation Tools For Internet Marketing? (746 Views)

Top Remedies For Internet Growth In Nigeria / How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion / How Do I Configure My Laptop's Inbuilt Modem For Internet Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Marketing Automation Tools For Internet Marketing? by seoconsultant(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Guys this is the 21st century and our old professional work are now being over crowded.
Jobs like doctor, lawyers, engineers can not sustain the graduate explosion...
so which way out because everybody cannot be doctors or lawyers===> best option is for you to start to be self reliance and dependence...
Am sure a lot of us must have heard of the word "INTERNET" well as of today a lot of revenue is being generated via the World Wide Web
with the use of the internet we can empower ourselves.
Why not take the offline (real world) working professiona and convert them online?
One of the most successful approaches is the introduction of e-commerce==> where you sell your stuffs online
just like a mall or supermarket.
With the way technoogy is advancing you can now go on a cashless shopping spree! via POS termianls like epayment gateways(online).
This is my wake up call to you young graduates out there still waiting or pleading for where you cang get employed.
Empower youself, and am telling you that by working as your own boss you will learn a lot, apart from being a better person
because in the world on entrepeneurship you have a lot of storms ahead and its how you handle and triumph on all odds that will
judge if you are fit to start earning big time.
You can earn as much as your pals that work in the office, even more since your input is not restricted to a paycheck by a single entity,
you do not work for, you work with (really a big difference).
Please this is just a message for those that are natural born leaders, those that have the gutts to go all out, can reach goals
and do not settle for less.
I like to tell you that this project "SEO Web Analyst®™" of mine is actually designed for you! to empower yourself as an online marketer,
tweak the name and you can be a web marketer or internet marketer, better yet a more professional zing to it=> digital marketer.
And you know what? you can earn a lot of clients = lot of money, as long as you can deliver and know what you are doing.
SEO Web Analyst®™ platform will help you attain your dreams and achieve more success/returns in your journey endeavours as a digital marketer,
what i really like about this job is you do not need a certificate for it smiley
So friends join me @ SEO Web Analyst®™=> www.seowebanalyst.com as we unveil our tools piece by piece for you to utilize full control to
bombard the world of Market automation (alignning sales and marketing together) using inbound marketing techniques.
Sign up today for a SEO Web Analyst®™ (Proudly Nigeria) BETA ACCOUNT @ www.seowebanalyst.com/registration.php do not be left out of the BIG BANG THEORY!

Thanks
Courteously
Olatunji.adetunji
SEO Web Analyst®™
TWITTER:- https://twitter.com/Firmaffiliate
FACEBOOK:- https://www.facebook.com/SEOWEBAnalyst
GOOGLE+ :- https://plus.google.com/+Seowebanalyst

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Introduces The First Browser Built For Developers / Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! / Extrawink.com Is For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.