Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) (11259 Views)

The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. / Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by ejihand1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Grace2love:

Your move is a good one. please, diversify your investment. don't put all your eggs in one basket. divide your money into different parts for investment. I have an investment at hand which pays 10% monthly. if you are interested, contact me through businesstodayfree@gmail.com.

don't be scared, not all Nigerians all fraudsters. a trial will convince you
I am equally interested sir. Ejiakanwaeze@gmail.com . That's my mail.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
You will find am incredibly great idea in the link below. The choice is however yours but if you heed my advice, its a choice you will never regret
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by TRADELYN: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
We are are in search of enterprising dealers like you to expand the market. Right now, we are managing a brand of feminine wash. This is a little very related to your present business (Cosmetic Category?). This business is highly profitable.
If you want to learn more, kindly reach us via our contact details.
DeevaB: I Am a female student , currently in my final year and In my early twenties . Have been able to save close to 150k over time and I sell hair extensions when school is active. I don't want to end up spending this money on frivolities.

I need ideas and suggestions on what I can invest my savings on that will yield a long time profit, after school aside from my H.extension business. I know the money isn't much but I know it can yield huge returns if I invest wisely.
Thinking of buying shares, I don't know Jack on how to.

Dear ever helpful nairalanders, please drop your suggestions and help out thanks.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by bukeee(f): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bales Bales Bales...Uk bales in secondhand clothings available in childrenmix, ladies dresses,ladies blouses, ladies office shirts, ladies shirts, bras, men's Jean, men's office shirts, bedsheets etc. Call: 09050018273 or add us on BBM: 22CAC0CF.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
As a student you probably do not have the time for good investment research and your risk tolerance is likely low. I will advise you to invest in mutual funds. Invest a 3rd of the money in bond funds, a 3rd in money market funds and another 3rd in new gold etf or equity Funds

By so doing you will have a relatively diversified portfolio of mutual funds being managed by professionals while you concentrate on your studies.

When you graduate you can then begin to invest directly.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by afeez20(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2015
easypee:
You or anyone one interested can invest 150K in the oil & gas sector as a nation-wide distributor of a product. Contact me on 08121547560, pioustrade@gmail.com
I wrote a 100-page e-book (PRICE: 2K) on this where you get all the info on it. You make 200K profit per month and can employ 3 marketers to do it for you with that 150K start-up at salary of 50K each per month and still make the 200K profit per month. It is all explained in my e-book!
Contact me quick. I'm doing it and helping others do it.

hi i tried sending you an email for some reason it wasnt going thru.i'm interested in this oil and gas investement ,however i am not in the country
how can i benefit from it and whats the process for someone like me living abroad.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by easypee: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
afeez20:

hi i tried sending you an email for some reason it wasnt going thru.i'm interested in this oil and gas investement ,however i am not in the country
how can i benefit from it and whats the process for someone like me living abroad.

Hi @afeez20, sorry I recently saw your post. My e-mail is: [email]pioustrade@gmail.com[/email]

(1)
You can get the full guide/tutorial at: http://oil-gas-money..com/
You can order online from your country. Follow the instructions to receive the material.
You can register from the country you are and run it there. Before you pay, please google it and confirm they have an office in your country. It's in over 70 contries world-wide now. The whole process and other advice on running it from abroad is in the material. Feel free to ask any question at any time.

ADVANTAGES: Earning potential increases geometrically apart from profits from product sale. You can advertise and run it the way you want. Just follow company rules.
DISADVANTAGES: Difficult at the begining to get product buyers in Nigeria. Easier in advanced countries. Depends a lot on the reaction of others.

(2)
Alternatively, you can invest in stock. Material is at: http://www.stockmoneyz..com/ (half price promo currently on and ends 30th April, 2015).
I am already working with a few people this year physically to help them decide what to invest in and how to go about it. The idea here is to trade in a manner such that you don't record loses. Period. They now know what I'm talking about because some of them were already trading shares even on some forums here on NairaLand before they saw my post and bought in. Choose from over 100 registered stockbrokers, set up an account, confirm it with CSCS and start trading. I will be corresponding with you by phone/e-mail till you are ok on your own. If you've bought tradable shares and kept it for years like some did, you will NEVER repeat it again after this material. If you don't know when to buy or sell, your eyes will be opened. You will remove sentiments and run it like a business. Nigeria Stock market is a gold mine. Trust me.

ADVANTAGES: You manage it yourself from anywhere in the world. You can MULTIPLY your startup capital many time over in 12 months if opportunities presents. Make profit margins in our NSE that you can almost NEVER get in UK or US stock market.
DISADVANTAGES: Regular risk attached to stocks and Forex applies. You learn not to take those risk via the book.

Look at the two offers very well, Google and research before you make up your mind.

If you still can't get me on e-mail, call me on: +234 08121547560.

Remain blessed!
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by obeteman1: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Be very careful ,millions are only interested on this your little savings. Look at numerous response Haha, be wise
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by mrolumose: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Treasury bills, mutual funds, stock, fixed deposit are really great investment scheme, but the real fact is, all these requires good and huge amount for the returns to be meaningful.

Buying and selling is also good, but you ll only earn linear income.

Wouldn't it be nice to make an investment that will guarantee you residual income for life.

Investing 108k in AIM GLOBAL Business can guarantee you a daily residual income between 20k - 273k.

Ask me how on Whatsapp; 07030091006
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by Eskay201: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Oil and Gas Business for residual income .

If you will be interested visit www.infobizzone.com
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by Recs(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Your Success Starts from your Goals- Part 1
[url]By Recs Olamide
What is your purpose of life? It is to become happy, right? Whatever country or society you live in, you all have the same deep desire: to become happy.
Yet, there are few ideals as difficult to grasp as that of happiness. In our daily life we constantly experience happiness and unhappiness, but we are still quite ignorant as to what happiness really is.
What do you value in life?
Values are things, people, places and events that are most important to you in life. Every person has different values and you have to at first find out what the values are for you, because values bring you the most fulfillment and joy. When you are not in harmony with your values, you are not happy and you feel your life is meaningless. The more in harmony your behavior is with your values, the more fulfilled and happy you are. This is a simple formula and it works for everyone.valuesss
Values are important, because when you know what is primary to you in your life you can set up your life in harmony with them, which brings you fulfillment. The important thing is to know what your values are, what these values mean to you and how they affect your life. Because the more you prioritize what you value, the more your life is filled with joy and gratitude.
You will be unhappy when you are out of harmony with your values.
When you are out of harmony with your values you will be unhappy and dissatisfied, because your priorities are not correct. You live how you do not want to live. You act contrary to your desire. You will always feel like you are missing something. You will always be chasing after something and never will be able to find it. This way of thinking can delay your happiness for quite a while. When you do not live with your values you will regret and have to live with that regret your entire life.
Now is time to set up your values.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by jayjayjay0214: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by folaski: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
classygirl:
invest N3000 and earn big, email me for details oyinbosolaowolabi@gmail.com

if this opinion is.still valid then get across to me on folakeji@gmail.com since you like marketing.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by hamilton62(m): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
the help i can give here is for anyone with forex experience to send a message on the below contact with text: name location be it whatsapp or sms.... i will give you 2 weeks daily signals with garnished risk management in it... you can test it with demo and see how sweet forex is and profitable too

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by chase007(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
Have you always wanted to make money online through the Power of Blogging just like Linda Ikeji makes with her blog?
Do you want to know the secret of how popular bloggs like bella naija make earnings on the internet?
You want to know the secret of getting traffic on your website?
Do you want make a living Blogging?
Do you want to have a part time job with your regular income job you have presently?

If your answer to all these questions is Yes,then this is for you.

Click the link below to get started:

http://chayceresourcery.com/Pages.htm
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by okitejoseph: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
There are so many potential mines where one can invest, you can start up blogging with the little fund you have, setting up a site can cost you up to 15 to 20k, this is for the patient ones, you can also invest in recharge card business, this one you get to do it with all seriousness, you can always search on googles on investment plans... Mind you, there may be failure ahead, but that should'nt scare, failure is one of the ways to success.
https://www.creditpent.com/investment-plans-investment-planning-important/
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by maureen44(f): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Invest in palm oil business,

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by Emperorchix(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Comsol:
Based on personal experience, my candid advice for you is to invest your money in a safer, low risk, diversified and well balanced investment like mutual funds.

Cheers!
pls can you guide me on this share investment? Give me your number or check my signature for mine pls. thanks you
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by Six11(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delayed Cabinet: Stock Market Investors Lose N238bn / Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days / My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.