Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies (1863 Views)

3 Advise For Broke Guys Above 25years Of Age, Habit You Must Stop 2016 / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello Ladies

I am writing this letter to every responsible ladies out there.

Let me start by giving a background on why i am wrote this letter. I used to have a girlfriend back in high school, but never knew she was a slut. Anyways we dated for couple of months and she broke up with me because of money. It really didn't affect because during that period i gained admission into ESUT (Enugu state university of science and Technology) and there were lots of girls there even one girl at my hostel liked me at that time.

Anyways I Relocated from Nigeria to Canada almost 6 years ago, this same highschool ex added me on facebook out of no where, only to start calling me names like "you are not man enough" (probably because we didn't se.x during our dating period), "you ran away to Canada because you couldn't handle me" etc. I wasted no time in telling her to send me her naked pic or i will unfriend which i eventually did.

Just last week (2014) same girl added me again on facebook, to start raining insults upon insults on me again but that wasn't a big deal to me.
This leds to why I actually wanted to advise the ladies. Anyways when she was insulting me, she was using phrases like " i fvcked your friends and their di.ck was good" and "i am still trying to fuc.k your close friend in fact we are arranging where to do it" 'they getting what you can never get' etc "this is to pay you back "etc. How the hell is that a pay back to me? how will this affect my life?

Please ladies, If you want to get back at your ex, don't go sleep around with all his friends, because guys as a whole will even advice their friends to go take their own share from their ex mostly if they already have a new girl friend and even if they do not have a girlfriend they still let their friends se.x their ex provided the friend took permission from them. Sleeping with all his friend is only giving then good story to tell when they drinking or bored.

There are different ways to get back at your ex, but the best way is to move the fuc.k on.

NB: i am a guy
Regards
Donnypool

3 Likes

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by jihday(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
OK, HEARD
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by jideomowunmi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Did I hear...advice to ladies..? undecided undecided...da sounds more like...listen up hoes......!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by icebebe(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
jideomowunmi: Did I hear...advice to ladies..? undecided undecided...da sounds more like...listen up hoes......!!!!!
u took d words out of ma mouth

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
jideomowunmi: Did I hear...advice to ladies..? undecided undecided...da sounds more like...listen up hoes......!!!!!

yea i know ladies are hoes apart from my sisters
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by icebebe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

mtchww Dog talk

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Lorlaahlozz: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ok

Next
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
icebebe: mtchww Dog talk

you nor even fine sef, anyways i nor get ur time

4 Likes

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by icebebe(f): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

you nor even fine sef, anyways i nor get ur time
lol,I didn't ask fr ur opinion on dat sir

2 Likes

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
icebebe: lol,I didn't ask fr ur opinion on dat sir

you fine, forget that captain save a hoe, i think am having a crush on you
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Liability(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
smh.
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Emessy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ghen Ghen OP today your fowl nyash go open , Nairaland girls will finish you
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
icebebe: lol,I didn't ask fr ur opinion on dat sir

ok madam
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emessy: Ghen Ghen OP today your fowl nyash go open , Nairaland girls will finish you

Nah I doubt it, they've all done that sleeping with ex'es friends to for payback. they'all guilty
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

u bera shut the fvck up if u don't have any reasonable thing to say

4 Likes

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

don't be surprise if your sisters are worse , its only an ignorant man that will make a .......... statement like this.

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Should i shoot him for u,*gets a catapult from hausa market*
Almeria: u bera shut the fvck up if u don't have any reasonable thing to say
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2014

tatapho with that microscope with rope on your face, mind your business, this thread ain't for little boys

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Elantracey:

don't be surprise if your sisters are worse , its only an ignorant man that will make a .......... statement like this.

says the one without a profile pic
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014

your pic looks young tho hope it a very old pic, because i like what i see grin
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
oh boy grin grin grin
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool: Hello Ladies

I am writing this letter to every responsible ladies out there.

Let me start by giving a background on why i am wrote this letter. I used to have a girlfriend back in high school, but never knew she was a slut. Anyways we dated for couple of months and she broke up with me because of money. It really didn't affect because during that period i gained admission into ESUT (Enugu state university of science and Technology) and there were lots of girls there even one girl at my hostel liked me at that time.

Anyways I Relocated from Nigeria to Canada almost 6 years ago, this same highschool ex added me on facebook out of no where, only to start calling me names like "you are not man enough" (probably because we didn't se.x during our dating period), "you ran away to Canada because you couldn't handle me" etc. I wasted no time in telling her to send me her naked pic or i will unfriend which i eventually did.

Just last week (2014) same girl added me again on facebook, to start raining insults upon insults on me again but that wasn't a big deal to me.
This leds to why I actually wanted to advise the ladies. Anyways when she was insulting me, she was using phrases like " i fvcked your friends and their di.ck was good" and "i am still trying to fuc.k your close friend in fact we are arranging where to do it" 'they getting what you can never get' etc "this is to pay you back "etc. How the hell is that a pay back to me? how will this affect my life?

Please ladies, If you want to get back at your ex, don't go sleep around with all his friends, because guys as a whole will even advice their friends to go take their own share from their ex mostly if they already have a new girl friend and even if they do not have a girlfriend they still let their friends se.x their ex provided the friend took permission from them. Sleeping with all his friend is only giving then good story to tell when they drinking or bored.

There are different ways to get back at your ex, but the best way is to move the fuc.k on.

NB: i am a guy
Regards
Donnypool
the lady displayed a primitive kind of behaviour meant for primitive cave dwellers. Jeeeeeeez!

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

your pic looks young tho hope it a very old pic, because i like what i see grin
paedophile! Primitiveness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

tatapho with that microscope with rope on your face, mind your business, this thread ain't for little boys
I swear down nah ur type that their sisters do flirt around like a slut and u are here claiming a Monk

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: oh boy grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
adamskutty: paedophile! Primitiveness at its peak

i know one captain save a hoe must quote me. Guy please keep it moving

1 Like

Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by EbolaGoingHam(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: I swear down nah ur type that their sisters flirt around,idiot

young man this thread was open to advise ladies not guys. stop quoting me
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Should i shoot him for u,*gets a catapult from hausa market*
just do that for me please grin
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Was advised to buy a bow and arrow instead, *rubs poison on the arrow and begins firing whoever is on Almeria's case*.
Almeria: just do that for me please grin
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

young man this thread was open to advise ladies not guys. stop quoting me
what the heck are u talking about?
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by Spicylate(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

u've gat to be kidding me. sha ur sis could be def of hoes oo u nevr can vouche 4dem.
Re: Very Short Letter Of Advise For The Ladies by adamskutty(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

i know one captain save a hoe must quote me. Guy please keep it moving
u have no right whatsoever to address ur mister this way, u filthy worsted stocking swine grin [

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi !!! / Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex / Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.