Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

12 Points For Husbands To Note - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Points For Husbands To Note (1218 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. / Is It Right For Husbands To Tell Their Wives The Price Of Things They Bought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Points For Husbands To Note by ashson: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
1. The husband that wins all arguments with his wife is not wise either, the home is not a tyrant's kingdom.

2. The husband that uses sex as a means of punishment lacks wisdom.

3. The husband who emotionally blackmail his educated wife so that she doesnt progress in her career is a sellfish fool.

4. A man who never takes responsibility when he is wrong needs help.
He always waits for the wife to apologize & never initiates reconciliation. He walks into the house haughty & ignores the wife while he jokes with every other person making her to feel invisible & not wanted.

5. Most men don't do partnership in marriage. They are control freaks. Some even hate the woman thinking & making decisions regarding her career even when his opinion is strongly sort. Its bad.

6. Even if she practically worships the ground he walks on, a man will still protest to the tiny little things she may request. Stingy.

7. A woman may even go against her whole family to be married to the man she loves, but the slightest opportunity he gets he wouldnot hesistate to betray her. Thats not good at all.

8. Within 5yrs of marriage even the man will not look the same as he was prior to marriage. He does nothing to shed the evolving pot belly. He goes to the bed in that same skin( sweaty & sticky) he spent the whole day with without bathing again & & then shamelessly approaches you for some intimacy with his mouth smelling of garlic.

9. If every night he is "in the mood" despite all that you go through from the moment the alarm sounds, he must be a joker, a terrible comedian.

10. If his phone suddenly becomes more important than you, be rest assured he is upto something fishy, dont be stupid wake up !

11. On the contrary, the man is the one who behaves like a child. when he has so much free time , he will use it to destroy your relationship. Bad idea.

12. Indeed, while he does nothing to wow you back. He doesn't even dress at least once a month just for you. She is the only one who needs to be creative to keep him while he sits back & enjoy all the booty & does nothing to keep you coz he is the last man alive abi? Let the girlfriend come into the house & lets see if she remains as girly as she is proclaimed to be now !
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by kazlaw2000: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2014
Good points there. Our wives are amaanah (trust) and we should discharge of our trusts faithfully.
Every husband and would be husband need to read this.
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by maclatunji: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Let me read. grin grin grin
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by maclatunji: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Op, are you lamenting, whining or advising?

This your write-up be as e get.

1 Like

Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by ashson: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji: Op, are you lamenting, whining or advising?

This your write-up be as e get.
your comments are always criticisms, why dont you bring up your own write-up?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
There is no one cap fits all. However, honesty, understanding and Love are necessary for any couple to build on. We made our rules along the way, made mistakes peculiar to us and learned from it.

However, fidelity, love, patience and honesty are vital for relationships to grow and bloom. Just be wise in choosing your partner and dont do so out o desperation thats step one and the most vital
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by maclatunji: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
ashson:
your comments are always criticisms, why dont you bring up your own write-up?

#LOL...you seem not to know the difference between questioning and criticism. Have a little bit of more belief in your ideas and writing.

I am afraid you might still not get my points across your two threads though. I can only smile even if I bear you no ill will nor really disagree with your posts.
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by maclatunji: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2: Just be wise in choosing your partner and dont do so out o desperation thats step one and the most vital

I am thinking: what if you do not meet anyone within reasonable reach that matches what you want in a partner? You are not desperate but is there room for pragmatism in such a scenario? Pragmatism would be marrying someone who has not met all of your ideals for a partner but promises to make you reasonably happy.
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
maclatunji:
I am thinking: what if you do not meet anyone within reasonable reach that matches what you want in a partner? You are not desperate but is there room for pragmatism in such a scenario? Pragmatism would be marrying someone who has not met all of your ideals for a partner but promises to make you reasonably happy.

No one is perfect, if they are things you can live with why not?
However, managing here for me would be something that is a total No- No, eg marrying a man or woman who sees cheating as normal and saying 'well, I havent found a husband or a wife yet, let me hope and pray he or she changes after marriage"
Or if you want a stay at home wife and you are with a very career oriented woman and say ' let me marry her, maybe I will convince her to quit after marriage"
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by maclatunji: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

No one is perfect, if they are things you can live with why not?
However, managing here for me would be something that is a total No- No, eg marrying a man or woman who sees cheating as normal and saying 'well, I havent found a husband or a wife yet, let me hope and pray he or she changes after marriage"
Or if you want a stay at home wife and you are with a very career oriented woman and say ' let me marry her, maybe I will convince her to quit after marriage"

The definition of terms has really helped to put your opinion in proper perspective. #Cool
Re: 12 Points For Husbands To Note by SAMBARRY: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let me take a sit and watch as the drama unfolds

bar man.oya bring one bottle of star for me wink

(1) (Reply)

Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family / When I Was Younger / Body Stature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.