Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? (2774 Views)

Photo Of The Day, The Fear Of Ebola (a Must See) / Outbreak Of Ebola A "Curse Or Blessing In Disguise"? / Ebola- A Deliberate Attack On Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by mojeer678: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Liekiller:

Your source: another american conspiracy website. You rely on a highly biased "freelance journalist" for medical and biological facts? Sorry, but that says it all. Why on earth don't you get information from virologists before copy-pasting such nonsense? They actually know what viruses do and don't do. This writer obviously doesn't.

You still don't get it?

When you call something 'a conspiracy theory' or 'a conspiracy website', it shows your low mental level and 'extreme irrationality' of those who prefer to 'label' rather than analysing the issues confronting their worldview. If you chose to deride a 'freelance journalist' as 'highly biased' without providing the reasons for such conclusion, then you must be very confused.

If your definition of the 'real' journalists are those who like fawning over GEJ or Deziani or BRF or BAT or those rising oligarchs in the country or whoever is controlling the purses in any economic sector for your daily dosage of 'news', then I could only pity you. The media really only has but one purpose and that is to inform the public.The rest is just fluff. The ones crowding the available space have failed miserably at their job. They are owned by vested interests. And that's where independent journalists exist. They are not owned. They are not afraid of offending any establishment sensibilities which are often in conflict with reporting the truth. If a person is a freelance, does it mean that his reports are not to be taken at a face value?

Continue exposing your ignorance, it makes for some comedy in an otherwise a serious topic and you can continue with the abuses and insults. Indeed the more virulent the abuse, the more I realise that GenBuhari and I are right, since abuse is the resort of those who have no arguments.

Meanwhile, Why no Ebola pictures?

A serious question must be raised about this current outbreak - why no pictures of classic Ebola? If this outbreak is real, and this is Ebola at all, it is so radically altered from it's earlier type that it is effectively not the same bug at all. Clearly, what we are seeing with this outbreak is not normal Ebola.

Do a dated Google search of the Ebola outbreak. Set Google to only recall pictures from the last month or so. You will discover that there is not one photo of Ebola with this outbreak, with all photos of real Ebola being drop ins from past outbreaks. That is really enough to make me think that there either might not be an outbreak of Ebola, or that if there is, it is not the normal Ebola from the past. If people are dying (the latest number is 2400) it is not classic ebola doing this. At any rate, the death rates are taking an exponential curve now according to the WHO, if this is even real at all.

In light of the fact that there are no pictures from this outbreak, I would like people to consider something

Consider that even in Africa there are cell phone cameras and internet. Why no Ebola photos? In fact, Liberia and Sierra Leon are English speaking countries, so any photos posted would be listed as Ebola, in English which would make it easy to find them in English. Why are we seeing NADA? Even Al Jazeera's "Ebola, In Pictures" does not show JACK, if they really put it in pictures SOMETHING, ANYTHING should be there. Instead, there is NADA.

The fact that quarantines are now supposedly in place cannot account for the lack of photos, because a cell phone can send a picture out of a quarantine zone. Liberia is almost entirely wireless now, with almost 70 percent of Liberians having cell phones, and there are 4 cell phone companies there. Though only 7 percent of Liberians have internet, the rest can get on the web with cyber cafe's, and there would no doubt be a few in the quarantine zone, WHY NO EBOLA PICTURES THEN? If there was a disaster in progress you can bet SOMEONE, ANYONE, EVEN AN AMERICAN DOCTOR WHO WORKED THIS would have gotten a shot of Ebola out of there, with the classic symptoms. And Sierra Leon may not be as well off communication wise, but there are still more than 2 million cell phones there. Something stinks with this, reality on the ground is obviously not matching what the media is saying.

And there is another problem to address with all of this - and that is that the people in the Ebola zone do not believe there is an Ebola outbreak. One would think that if Ebola was real, that in Africa, where people still talk and rumors spread by word of mouth and almost 70 percent of the people have cell phones in Liberia that even one case of Ebola would cause such a ruckus that they would not need the WHO to tell them something is going on. The fact that the people there do not believe it is real stands as a serious red flag.

So the question is then, is this Ebola outbreak just a false flag setup for forced vaccinations?

I am seriously questioning if that is in fact the case. Millions of Liberian cell phone cams surely suggest it. All the Ebola photos that are associated with this outbreak show body bags and hospital wards with people who could be there for anything, there are no bleeding eyes and ears, no blistered arms, NOTHING showing at all from this outbreak, which if it was real should have been the most well documented and published of all. No other outbreak has matched this one in size, and no other outbreak happened with such a presence of the ability to document it. The lack of photographic proof in hard set terms is damning, it really does look like it could all be a ruse

And how can you have an outbreak THAT BIG have no confirmed cases outside of the hot zone? Quite frankly, the stories of American doctors getting cured are lies, because Ebola blows people away for months if not years because Ebola causes serious organ damage, and the doctors are already out and about, playing Tennis and Golf. They did not have Ebola.

Source: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Liekiller(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
mojeer678:

You still don't get it?

When you call something 'a conspiracy theory' or 'a conspiracy website', it shows your low mental level and 'extreme irrationality' of those who prefer to 'label' rather than analysing the issues confronting their worldview. If you chose to deride a 'freelance journalist' as 'highly biased' without providing the reasons for such conclusion, then you must be very confused.

If your definition of the 'real' journalists are those who like fawning over GEJ or Deziani or BRF or BAT or those rising oligarchs in the country or whoever is controlling the purses in any economic sector for your daily dosage of 'news', then I could only pity you. The media really only has but one purpose and that is to inform the public.The rest is just fluff. The ones crowding the available space have failed miserably at their job. They are owned by vested interests. And that's where independent journalists exist. They are not owned. They are not afraid of offending any establishment sensibilities which are often in conflict with reporting the truth. If a person is a freelance, does it mean that his reports are not to be taken at a face value?

Continue exposing your ignorance, it makes for some comedy in an otherwise a serious topic and you can continue with the abuses and insults. Indeed the more virulent the abuse, the more I realise that GenBuhari and I are right, since abuse is the resort of those who have no arguments.

A serious question must be raised about this current outbreak - why no pictures of classic Ebola? If this outbreak is real, and this is Ebola at all, it is so radically altered from it's earlier type that it is effectively not the same bug at all. Clearly, what we are seeing with this outbreak is not normal Ebola.

Do a dated Google search of the Ebola outbreak. Set Google to only recall pictures from the last month or so. You will discover that there is not one photo of Ebola with this outbreak, with all photos of real Ebola being drop ins from past outbreaks. That is really enough to make me think that there either might not be an outbreak of Ebola, or that if there is, it is not the normal Ebola from the past. If people are dying (the latest number is 2400) it is not classic ebola doing this. At any rate, the death rates are taking an exponential curve now according to the WHO, if this is even real at all.

In light of the fact that there are no pictures from this outbreak, I would like people to consider something

Consider that even in Africa there are cell phone cameras and internet. Why no Ebola photos? In fact, Liberia and Sierra Leon are English speaking countries, so any photos posted would be listed as Ebola, in English which would make it easy to find them in English. Why are we seeing NADA? Even Al Jazeera's "Ebola, In Pictures" does not show JACK, if they really put it in pictures SOMETHING, ANYTHING should be there. Instead, there is NADA.

The fact that quarantines are now supposedly in place cannot account for the lack of photos, because a cell phone can send a picture out of a quarantine zone. Liberia is almost entirely wireless now, with almost 70 percent of Liberians having cell phones, and there are 4 cell phone companies there. Though only 7 percent of Liberians have internet, the rest can get on the web with cyber cafe's, and there would no doubt be a few in the quarantine zone, WHY NO EBOLA PICTURES THEN? If there was a disaster in progress you can bet SOMEONE, ANYONE, EVEN AN AMERICAN DOCTOR WHO WORKED THIS would have gotten a shot of Ebola out of there, with the classic symptoms. And Sierra Leon may not be as well off communication wise, but there are still more than 2 million cell phones there. Something stinks with this, reality on the ground is obviously not matching what the media is saying.

And there is another problem to address with all of this - and that is that the people in the Ebola zone do not believe there is an Ebola outbreak. One would think that if Ebola was real, that in Africa, where people still talk and rumors spread by word of mouth and almost 70 percent of the people have cell phones in Liberia that even one case of Ebola would cause such a ruckus that they would not need the WHO to tell them something is going on. The fact that the people there do not believe it is real stands as a serious red flag.

So the question is then, is this Ebola outbreak just a false flag setup for forced vaccinations?

I am seriously questioning if that is in fact the case. Millions of Liberian cell phone cams surely suggest it. All the Ebola photos that are associated with this outbreak show body bags and hospital wards with people who could be there for anything, there are no bleeding eyes and ears, no blistered arms, NOTHING showing at all from this outbreak, which if it was real should have been the most well documented and published of all. No other outbreak has matched this one in size, and no other outbreak happened with such a presence of the ability to document it. The lack of photographic proof in hard set terms is damning, it really does look like it could all be a ruse

And how can you have an outbreak THAT BIG have no confirmed cases outside of the hot zone? Quite frankly, the stories of American doctors getting cured are lies, because Ebola blows people away for months if not years because Ebola causes serious organ damage, and the doctors are already out and about, playing Tennis and Golf. They did not have Ebola.

I still don't get what? Of course I understand what your conspiracy theory is about, but I don't find it one bit plausible. Let me go through a few points. You have clearly never been to any of the affected countries, else you'd immediately see the huge flaws in this conspiracy theory.

And how can you have an outbreak THAT BIG have no confirmed cases outside of the hot zone
"THAT BIG" is very very relative when you look at the huge area it covers and the fact that roughly 22 mio people inhabit that area. With about 4000 recorded cases 0,02% of the population have been affected, and most of those cases were in the "hot zones" you mentioned. That also explains why very few will even have been close to an infected person. In areas less affected this can certainly lead to the assumption that ebola is but a rumour. Especially if you also keep in mind the general mistrust against all authorities.

One would think that if Ebola was real, that in Africa, where people still talk and rumors spread by word of mouth and almost 70 percent of the people have cell phones in Liberia that even one case of Ebola would cause such a ruckus that they would not need the WHO to tell them something is going on. The fact that the people there do not believe it is real stands as a serious red flag.
I'm in daily contact with several people in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia. None of them doubts that ebola is real. You know, there are currently massive travel restrictions and curfews. People are not exactly running to the isolation centers to snap patients. Quite the contrary. They are avoiding those centres at all cost. You should also keep in mind that you are talking about a population with literacy rates between 30% (Guinea) and 60% (Liberia). Millions of these people live in rather remote areas that are not easily accessible (I doubt they were included in your unverified "poll" if it ever happened). No information and care teams are navigating the thousands of miles of footpaths to the more remote villages in Guinée forestière and similar areas in the region. Probably a large number of people there haven't even heard about the epidemic! Many others have no access to any written sources at all because they can't read, there is no electricity and no network. It's really no wonder many don't believe it's around when nobody anywhere near them has been affected. "A serious red flag"? Nope. Just a common result of the situation on site.

The fact that quarantines are now supposedly in place cannot account for the lack of photos, because a cell phone can send a picture out of a quarantine zone
Sure, it could send pictures. But i would guess the patients are too sick and the doctors too busy to worry about taking pics. Or they don't find it appropriate to snap patients while sh*tting, vomiting and dying?

why no pictures of classic Ebola? If this outbreak is real, and this is Ebola at all, it is so radically altered from it's earlier type that it is effectively not the same bug at all. Clearly, what we are seeing with this outbreak is not normal Ebola.
What exactly is "classic ebola"? In past outbreaks there has been quite a bit of variation. You are referring to the (very few) pictures online that show blood blisters and bleeding. Can you be sure that they even show ebola? Well, fact is: bleeding is NOT always a symptom, and there have been previous outbreaks where this was not common at all. The skin rash was actually rare in black patients. Furthermore when bleeding DOES occur it is mainly from the gastrointestinal tract. Do you expect them to take pictures of patients while sh*tting and vomiting blood or what? Apart from that ebola is not diagnosed by its symptoms but via PCR detection and virus isolation.
I think we should leave the diagnostics to those who are qualified. You can't just list whatever you think "should" be the appropriate symptoms and take that as "proof" for some conspiracy. It's not serious.

They did not have Ebola
Proof? I don't know where you get your information from. Publications in medical journals generally mention a duration of about 1-3.5 weeks from the onset of symptoms until clinical recovery.

And how can you have an outbreak THAT BIG have no confirmed cases outside of the hot zone?
Firstly, that's quite typical for ebola. All outbreaks were very much geographically confined. Secondly, while this outbreak generally isn't that confined, there WERE cases outside of the hot zone - those in Nigeria and one in senegal. Thirdly, it's no wonder that there weren't more of them. Most "hot zones" like Kailahun are in extremely remote areas that are surrounded by equally remote and inaccessible areas. While this is not true for Monrovia which is hit hard, please keep in mind that most flights have been suspended, borders closed and so on.

is this Ebola outbreak just a false flag setup for forced vaccinations?
Only an American conspiracy freak could come up with this. "Forced vaccinations" in three more or less failed states that are not only broke but also lack even the most basic infrastructure? Three of the most disorganized countries on earth? haha. Well I must say it would be kind of fun to watch them attempt "forced vaccinations" there. But what makes the conspiracy theory totally obsolete is the financial aspect. Believe me, large-scale "forced vaccinations" in these areas would cost far more than they could possibly earn from it, and it simply could not be enforced. No chance. I encourage you to go and see for yourself. Besides that, if any such thing were to be tried, it would invariably be financed by the countries who created the vaccines. Does that make sense with regard to profit?

By the way I have nothing against freelance journalists. All the contrary. I only have something against those who fail to do proper research because all they want is to promote a preconceived idea.

http://www.itg.be/internet/ebola/ebola-11.htm
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/179/Supplement_1/S1.long
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/179/Supplement_1/S36.long
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/463684_3

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by jpphilips(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2014
mojeer678:

New Ebola vaccine will be worthless

With 368 mutations already found, there will be no vaccine that will work. Any pushing of an ebola vaccine will be for something other than providing immunity for Ebola, and for anyone who is aware of the recent CDC bust of vaccine links to autism, that "other" is not likely to be good.
It may not even be Ebola at all, and is likely to instead be some sort of engineered hybrid.

Prior to this outbreak, Ebola had a very high genetic stability and remained unchanged through multiple outbreaks. In fact, Ebola has been so stable that it was considered remarkable for this. Why then, with this outbreak, are there so many mutations of this new type, when in past outbreaks NO mutations have been noted at all?

Additionally, this new outbreak has none of the characteristics of previous outbreaks.

There is something missing in this Ebola outbreak, and it is the bloody eyes and ears, and bleeding through the skin. This time all the bleeding is internal and nothing shows outwardly. All the bloody blistered skin photos on the web are from previous outbreaks, with this particular strain people look outwardly normal up until death and die from internal bleeding, vomiting up blood and having massive stools of black goo from internal bleeding. In this way, the new Ebola is mimicking Parvo in dogs, and I would at least tenuously bet that traditional Ebola has been merged in a lab with a different virus that is known for causing only internal bleeding, possibly parvo.

368 mutations in a previously stable virus screams BIO LAB

This is where things may go amiss. Previously, Ebola was a stable virus that could have had a predictable cure. The current strain is mutating so rapidly that if all the recorded cases were added up and divided by the number of mutations, each mutated strain would have only infected an average of 20 people. That is a phenomenal mutation rate, which will render any vaccine attempt useless.

And how could it have happened other than willful intent? The answer is obvious - a lab created this new strain, that lab did not have endless people to kill to prove their virus stable and they just let it go in live tests, out in the wild. And because it was not stable, they now have a mutating monster on the loose. That is the best explanation there could possibly be for why Ebola, which has remained stable as far back as records go, suddenly became a chameleon. This new bug is an unstable bioweapon, possibly more unstable than its creators intended.

Beware of history rewrites, which will provide plausible deniability for whoever did this.

Watch out for any news saying how Ebola mutates continuously without mentioning that prior to this outbreak Ebola was VERY STABLE, and question strongly WHY this new strain is so different from past strains, from outward symptoms, to incubation times, to mutation rates, it is all far too different for this to have happened naturally in a formerly stable virus. Someone did this and the question WHO DID THIS should be kept front and center until we get the answer. We know an American biowarfare firm was in this area "testing Ebola detection kits", I suggest people start with that.

There are very few pictures of people infected with this new strain, and none show the normal bleeding. Why?

Take a look at a google image search with all photos dated a year or more old, and compare them to a google image search of pictures dated to within the time frame of THIS OUTBREAK AND NOTICE THAT EVERYTHING OUT THERE FOR THIS OUTBREAK THAT IS RECOGNIZABLE AS EBOLA IS JUST A REPEAT OF OLD EBOLA PICTURES with anything new just showing people without any blisters.

Almost all of what we are seeing is body bags which show NOTHING, with all other pictures showing none of the classic symptoms. The picture to the left is a prime example, this man who reportedly is an Ebola victim is showing NOTHING that would indicate he ever had Ebola at all. So why is this so different? People in Africa could certainly publish pictures to the web, why then is all we are seeing is pictures of something that is obviously not normal ebola? Pictures dated to before this outbreak clearly show what ebola looks like, I challenge you to find any photo at all from this new outbreak that looks even remotely similar to traditional ebola.

The symptoms say it all:

Here are the symptoms from the current strain,
•Fever (greater than 38.6°C or 101.5°F)
•Severe headache
•Muscle pain
•Weakness
•Diarrhea
•Vomiting
•Abdominal (stomach) pain
•Lack of appetite

In other words, the current symptoms mimic the flu (except for the noted internal bleeding this outbreak has). Now for the classic ebola symptoms:
"After 3-4 days of non-specific symptoms and signs, patients typically experienced progressively severe sore throat, developed a maculopapular rash, had intractable abdominal pain, and began to bleed from multiple sites, principally the gastrointestinal tract. "

And the pictures of this current outbreak prove the classic ebola is not what we are dealing with this time around. The biggest thing in common is gastrointestinal bleeding.

Recovery times also indicate this new ebola is more like a souped up flu than ebola.

Usually, with ebola, recovery takes months and sometimes never happens completely because the liver, kidneys and other organs including the brain get damaged. Yet we see in the media pictures of ebola "survivors" that are up and about only two weeks after having it. This is not possible with real ebola, this outbreak really is more like a really bad flu than anything else.

The bottom line is that the symptoms are not consistent with classic ebola. Recovery times are too fast, and the current CDC list of symptoms does not match the old list except when the CDC combines the new list with the old list to muddy the water. Something is amiss with this, and the new vaccine can only be bogus with so many mutated variants. There is no way any vaccine can be real, we are dealing with a bioweapon this time around which makes that impossible, avoid any "vaccine" like you would the disease itself.

Source: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ebolanotnormal.html

I will never aid your education if that is what you are looking for, it is only a fool who find it difficult to unlearn to relearn, while posting the craps Gen Buhari has been feeding you on the mutation of Ebola, an educated virologist has this to tell you;

[b]''Since viruses have such high mutation and reproductive rates, they can adapt to changing environments quite well. Indeed, since the only way they can reproduce is by infecting a cell they must be able to evolve faster the their hosts cells. If not, then the host cells would adapt/evolve to where a virus would no longer be able to infect. Cells change their surface receptors so viruses cannot attach; the viruses change their surface proteins so they can attach to the changed cell surface receptors. The viruses must always stay ahead of the evolution game. They are very, very good at this.

So, you can imagine that is nearly impossible to fully guess the number of flu strains in the world. We do have a decent handle, using genetic markers, on how many impact humans.

There are five genera of the influenza virus. Each genera has a few to numerous species. Influenza A has at least 10 different species. Species are identified by the types of proteins present on their surface, also called H and N. ''

[/b]

You see my friend, to a block head like you, mutation of Ebola was strange, little wonder you think you have a conspiracy theory, to us who have common sense, we know it is normal for most viruses, now can you go pay some school fees and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by jpphilips(m): 1:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Liekiller:

Your source: another american conspiracy website. You rely on a highly biased "freelance journalist" for medical and biological facts? Sorry, but that says it all. Why on earth don't you get information from virologists before copy-pasting such nonsense? They actually know what viruses do and don't do. This writer obviously doesn't.

When IQ -7 goes to do a research on the internet, that is what you get. He could not even question the level of stvpidity in his own brain.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by jpphilips(m): 1:43am On Sep 25, 2014
mojeer678:

You still don't get it?

Aljazeera you said? lol, can you afford a cable TV? because anyone who watches Aljazeera have seen the videos and documentaries there in, don't confuse Aljazeera with RSTV you hollow brain
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Ebchon: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Do not doubt her existence, swine. If you don't want to look for her love, she will bring it right to you and her love is a harsh kind.

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ebola may exist or may not exist .
But what is happening in West Africa is not any epidemic, but more a psychological manipulation /warfare to terrorise .

Yes what the US and Western countries are trying to do is terrorism, by fooling people into being terrified and panicking.

If Ebola is does exist then it is probably still in US labs and yet to be released, but my bet is that the evil strategy is to panic African people into being given buying vaccines. The vaccines / drugs are what will really kill most people.

If the conspiracy theory that US wants to reduce population of Africa to take over its resources, then this is a way of achieving this objective without risking wiping themselves out along with us Africans.
jpphilips:

Aljazeera you said? lol, can you afford a cable TV? because anyone who watches Aljazeera have seen the videos and documentaries there in, don't confuse Aljazeera with RSTV you hollow brain
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Liekiller(f): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
GenBuhari: Ebola may exist or may not exist .
But what is happening in West Africa is not any epidemic, but more a psychological manipulation /warfare to terrorise .

Yes what the US and Western countries are trying to do is terrorism, by fooling people into being terrified and panicking.

If Ebola is does exist then it is probably still in US labs and yet to be released, but my bet is that the evil strategy is to panic African people into being given buying vaccines. The vaccines / drugs are what will really kill most people.

If the conspiracy theory that US wants to reduce population of Africa to take over its resources, then this is a way of achieving this objective without risking wiping themselves out along with us Africans.

idiotic. totally idiotic. If they wanted to reduce population there would be infinitely more efficient ways. They COULD if they wanted to. But it's just another idiotic conspiracy theory. How will a few thousand deaths reduce a population of 22 million (in the 3 most affected countries). You have clearly been sucked in by the stupidity&ignorance-based American anti-vaccination fools.
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
My view is not that US wants to use Ebola to depopulate (that is why I referred to it as conspiracy theory. I was just saying how the conspiracy theory can possibly be used to explain US motives although I believe it is only remotely possible.

My view is that I do not know the motives of the USA for trying to panic and terrorise us, my guess (some may call it conspiracy theory but I think it is highly probable) is that USA either wants to sell fake Ebola drugs (fake because Ebola does not exist) to us and make huge profits from us; Or that US is planning to use Ebola to make it easier to control us when they try to implement their plan to break up Nigeria, by combining the twin terror of Ebola and Boko Haram who are fake jihadist being commanded by America / CIA. Or a combination of both possibilities.
Liekiller:

idiotic. totally idiotic. If they wanted to reduce population there would be infinitely more efficient ways. They COULD if they wanted to. But it's just another idiotic conspiracy theory. How will a few thousand deaths reduce a population of 22 million (in the 3 most affected countries). You have clearly been sucked in by the stupidity&ignorance-based American anti-vaccination fools.
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Liekiller(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
GenBuhari: My view is not that US wants to use Ebola to depopulate (that is why I referred to it as conspiracy theory. I was just saying how the conspiracy theory can possibly be used to explain US motives although I believe it is only remotely possible.

My view is that I do not know the motives of the USA for trying to panic and terrorise us, my guess (some may call it conspiracy theory but I think it is highly probable) is that USA either wants to sell fake Ebola drugs (fake because Ebola does not exist) to us and make huge profits from us; Or that US is planning to use Ebola to make it easier to control us when they try to implement their plan to break up Nigeria, by combining the twin terror of Ebola and Boko Haram who are fake jihadist being commanded by America / CIA. Or a combination of both possibilities.

ok. well... firstly, why don't you ask a few people in Liberia and Sierra Leone whether or not ebola exists. Secondly, ask yourself how the US could possibly make money from selling vaccines/drugs to 3 BANKRUPT countries?! If vaccines/drugs arrive, they will invariably be sponsored by other countries. Also consider that getting these meds around will cost a fortune due to a total lack of infrastructure. Furthermore they have already pumped millions into containing ebola. Simply put: profit no dey. Thirdly, ask yourself how your theory makes sense given that ebola is GONE in naija.
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
Many are likely to tell you that they have not seen Ebola in there communities only in the foreign ran Ebola centre, hence there is reports of locals chasing them away and raiding the centres.
Liekiller:
ok. well... firstly, why don't you ask a few people in Liberia and Sierra Leone whether or not ebola exists.

It seems you do not know how the US exploits African countries. Those countries are rich in resources diamonds etc. In order to pay for the vaccines US would simply give them an ruinous IMF or World bank loans with conditionalities that would mean that they cannot repay, then USA would force them to give away their resources for next to nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Liekiller:
Secondly, ask yourself how the US could possibly make money from selling vaccines/drugs to 3 BANKRUPT countries?! If vaccines/drugs arrive, they will invariably be sponsored by other countries. Also consider that getting these meds around will cost a fortune due to a total lack of infrastructure. Furthermore they have already pumped millions into containing ebola. Simply put: profit no dey.

Wait and see, everytime we thought it is gone it suddenly pops up in another part of the country - don't you see it is odd how despite very few cases most Nigeria states are building Ebola centres? Our clueless govt has never shown this type of initiative and pro-activity on any issue - which should make us suspicious
Liekiller:
Thirdly, ask yourself how your theory makes sense given that ebola is GONE in naija.
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Liekiller(f): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2014
GenBuhari: Many are likely to tell you that they have not seen Ebola in there communities only in the foreign ran Ebola centre, hence there is reports of locals chasing them away and raiding the centres.

It seems you do not know how the US exploits African countries. Those countries are rich in resources diamonds etc. In order to pay for the vaccines US would simply give them an ruinous IMF or World bank loans with conditionalities that would mean that they cannot repay, then USA would force them to give away their resources for next to nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ

Wait and see, everytime we thought it is gone it suddenly pops up in another part of the country - don't you see it is odd how despite very few cases most Nigeria states are building Ebola centres? Our clueless govt has never shown this type of initiative and pro-activity on any issue - which should make us suspicious

Yeah many are likely to not have seen an ebola patient because only 0,02% of the population have been affected and there's a huge percentage of illiterates in those countries too. It's quite obvious that there are more cases where the centres are because that's where they are all brought. Just because you find a few things "odd" doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. And yes I do know various countries exploit African ressources. So why are you not blaming china then? Just as an example... None of this makes any sense. It's just ignorant.
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
If as you acknowledge Ebola is so low, then why the hysteria and scaremongering?

Malaria is far more contagious than the so called (non-existent) ebola according to the propagandist themselves. Rabies is far more deadly with 100% death rate, why not similar hysteria?

Africans we need to wake up and smell the coffee!!
Liekiller:

Yeah many are likely to not have seen an ebola patient because only 0,02% of the population have been affected and there's a huge percentage of illiterates in those countries too. It's quite obvious that there are more cases where the centres are because that's where they are all brought. Just because you find a few things "odd" doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. And yes I do know various countries exploit African ressources. So why are you not blaming china then? Just as an example... None of this makes any sense. It's just ignorant.
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by mojeer678: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
GenBuhari: If as you acknowledge Ebola is so low, then why the hysteria and scaremongering?

Malaria is far more contagious than the so called (non-existent) ebola according to the propagandist themselves. Rabies is far more deadly with 100% death rate, why not similar hysteria?

Africans we need to wake up and smell the coffee!!

I now really respect you more, having the patience to engage and trying to educate obvious trolls who have been sprouting insults and diatribes throughout the thread.

I, on the contrary, do not suffer fools gladly.

If this guy cannot get it into his thick skull that the modus operandi is for US and its ilks, to first try out a scenario, called a dry run, for its nefarious agenda, study the likely reactions and how to explot same before upping the ante and going the whole hog.

Google Able Zebra and other so-called 'exercises' that prepared the ground for 9/11. Check out the war gaming and terror drills that prepared the ground for the real thing in Britain 7/7 and you'll see that what's happening in Sierral Leone and Liberia are beta-testings for what eventually would be released on a full scale, probably a respiratory airborne contagion with the full effect of remaining the last vestiges of civil liberties, usher in martial law and depopulate for full measure.

Let them continue to wallow in their ignorance. Time will tell who's right. But whatever they call what's happening, it's definitely not ebola!
Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by jpphilips(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
GenBuhari: Ebola may exist or may not exist .

Should I dignify your buffoonery with any further response? of course not.
You are happy being on the internet so the information there in is overwhelming, your poor education and the remoteness and depravity of your village could not just understand how the world left you behind so quickly, I have no doubt that with time you may catch up.
You seem to take pride in buffoonery, logic is pointless to you, fact is a curse to a shallow mind like you, I may be talking with terry G, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by pbmaise(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
People,
Focus on who is legally responsible to pay damages. Focus on who profits.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: A Global Pandemic Or Another False Alarm? by mojeer678: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=pbmaise post=26762437]People,
Focus on who is legally responsible to pay damages. Focus on who profits. Focus on who Patrick Sawyer worked for.

Look at Sawyer's employer's problems. Study why they would do this

Sawyer was headed to Calabar to meet with members of 15 nation group ECOWAS. Why?

Sawyer may be still alive

Google name ArcelorMittal
Or read my blog.

http://www.city-data.com/blogs/blog38087-who-responsible-ebola-nigeria.html

Philip
[/quote

I believe you have a point here, especially since IMF has just announced some stupendous donations to 'ebola', a nice poster child for serious financial shenanigans in the hysteria of the moment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Two Fruits Are Good For Men. Which Do You Prefer? +Free Airtime / Pls Help,best Medication To Cure Tuberclosis / I Get Angry Very Easily, Say Nasty Things And Feel Bad When I Calm Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.