Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment (1603 Views)

12 Unit Mini Flat For Sell At Cassy Court, Mobil Road After VGC Lekki Ajah 6m / Exquisitely Finished 3 Bedroom Flat Ensuite At Elegant Court On Mobil Road Lekki / Check The Pics Of Cheap Standard Flats For Sale In Ajah With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
buy into our friendship mini Estate
Location- Along Mobil Road, infront of EMERALD/MOBIL ESTATE,AJAH
TYpe of building available are
1. 4 bedrooms semidetached duplex with 1 room BQ
PRICE-35M
Down Payment- 20m
Balance of 15m - to be spread within 6months with monthly payment of 2.5m
This will be delivered within six months and well finished to taste
2. 3 bedrooms flats with all room ensuite
Price- 20m/ flat outright payment
construction Work is on going and limited numbers available
This mini estate is a gated estate with a well paved interlocking estate road and facilities will be managed by facilities manager
contact us on 08029091965 07035039114

Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
k
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
d
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
k
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
kool
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
kk
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
k
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by oyewole123: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
am interested

Send more details to jimmyakins@ymail.com

cheers
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
i have sent the details mail to you
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
sa
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixserv: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
k
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
sa
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
ok
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by plaetton: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
I don't mean throw sand for your garri,
but N35m($200k) for a place like this? shocked
Hhhmm. Na wa.

I think I would rather use N10K to build a mud hut in my village jare. undecided
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by GooseBaba: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
plaetton:
I don't mean throw sand for your garri,
but N35m($200k) for a place like this? shocked
Hhhmm. Na wa.

I think I would rather use N10K to build a mud hut in my village jare. undecided

grin grin grin grin......

Sometimes the prices posted for properties/lands on NL
Is troubling... This is a public health issue... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by plaetton: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

grin grin grin grin......

Sometimes the prices posted for properties/lands on NL
Is troubling... This is a public health issue... grin grin
grin cheesy

That mud hut in my village is beginning to look appealing.
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
am suprised how people derived joy in running someone down like you guys and you expect your own to be good? this is not possible. y not allow buyers to judge what they want to buy themselves
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by GooseBaba: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
metrixmart:
am suprised how people derived joy in running someone down like you guys and you expect your own to be good? this is not possible. y not allow buyers to judge what they want to buy themselves

Calm down...what's is with you and your emotional outburst... It seems as if you don't know the business that you are doing... N35m no be beans water.

Prospective buyers that will agree to your payment terms will not walk away from a good deal.

Besides, na you dey run yourself down. Selling a property for this amount and you cannot invest in good pictures and presentations... Hold yourself responsible don't blame others..
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
continue to run your mouth,i will not join issue with you again, silence is the best answer for a foolish man
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by GooseBaba: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2014
metrixmart:
continue to run your mouth,i will not join issue with you again, silence is the best answer for a foolish man

I see the truth hurts..... grin
Re: Buy Into Our Friendship Estate@ Mobil Road Ajah With 20m Down Payment by metrixmart: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2014
sa

(1) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding, Window Artwork,& Stone Coated Roofing / Plumbing Materials And Tiles Dealer, At Coker Lagos. Both Sales And Installation / ……….. Sale 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex ( Ikota Lekki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.