Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100796 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by bulay: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Royal30:

YES.......I just got mine yesterday. Please any idea on wot to expect?

Royal30 Please dont be offended by my question, are You a HND or Degree Holder? i ask because because i'm wondering if they also invited degree holders for the Drilling Cadet test. i remember there was this argument among applicants back then, whether the Drilling Cadet vacancy was strictly for HND holders only.Thanks
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by hadewal1: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks but what should I expect in the professional test. I studied geology but I applied as a Senior purchasing Officer.
kropelgrada:
SHL...Then study for your professional test.You will write both on the same day
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by odedinaoe(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
pls, has anyone who applied for drilling cadet with B.Sc received any notice for aptitude test?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
hadewal1: Thanks but what should I expect in the professional test. I studied geology but I applied as a Senior purchasing Officer.
Anything that has to do with a Senior Purchasing Officer..I advise you should have an idea of what they do and the role they play in the oil and gas sector..Maybe a little research on the internet will guide you.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Royal30: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
bulay:

Royal30 Please dont be offended by my question, are You a HND or Degree Holder? i ask because because i'm wondering if they also invited degree holders for the Drilling Cadet test. i remember there was this argument among applicants back then, whether the Drilling Cadet vacancy was strictly for HND holders only.Thanks

I av HND in Marine Engr, Upper credit....its a forum no offence bro...just feel free
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by uchechukwuochei(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
I applied with B.Sc and have not gotten an invitation yet. Please has anyone with same degree gotten an invitation?

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by aligs: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
yes I have a BSc and was invited but not for the role of drilling cadet or purchasing officer
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by bulay: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Royal30:

I av HND in Marine Engr, Upper credit....its a forum no offence bro...just feel free

thanks a lot man! i tried sending a PM to u ,did u see it?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Royal30: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
bulay:

thanks a lot man! i tried sending a PM to u ,did u see it?

Yes bro
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Emmy4Naija: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014
I am wondering if the Drilling Cadet is strickly for HND holders. I have B.Sc and have not gotten invitation for the test. Is there any B.Sc or B.Eng holder in this forum that was invited for the test?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
please,i was invited for an IT system Engineer position in port Harcourt,pls does anyone have any material for it?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by SAT1: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
please when did you receive you IV?

sempe123: please,i was invited for an IT system Engineer position in port Harcourt,pls does anyone have any material for it?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Olaoke16(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Is dere anyone dat got d invitation and d location is Lagos for Cadet drilling supervisor?....
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2014
SAT1:

please when did you receive you IV?

i received mine on 29 sept,
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by chmod777: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Has any one got IV for Telecoms Engineer.?

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by SAT1: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
chmod777:

na d question wey i dey ask mysef too be that o........whether na ghosts dem invite for the role

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Has anyone being invited for the Junior Project Engineer position?
Though it was not recently advertised but i heard that they will still send out invitations for that position along with these invitations
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls who here has selection test slated for tomorrow?
If you know you are writing tomorrow please indicate..
Any one here writing the Contract Engineer position selection test tomorrow?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modash(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
kropelgrada:
Is it in batches or are they done with invitations?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by clemz88(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ys there no vacancy for Accountants. This pple bad o. Mchteeew
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by SAT1: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
you seem to be well informed..........is the invitation in batches? I applied for telecoms n haven't heard of anyone invited yet for the role

kropelgrada:
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
SAT1:

you seem to be well informed..........is the invitation in batches? I applied for telecoms n haven't heard of anyone invited yet for the role
Yes the invitation is in batches.
If you haven't received your invitation yet,just be patient and you will get yours if you know you are fully qualified for the role you applied for
The invitation are in batches and they have till the end of the month to finish sending out invitation.
They are taking it one at a time,and they are yet to send out invitation for a lot of positions applied for.
@modash,which position did you apply for?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Starbeams: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2014
chmod777:

I was invited for that role...
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modash(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Telecoms engineer
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2014
modash:
Telecoms engineer
Ok..just be patient yours might still come.
@Starbeams when are u slated to write the test?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Did anyone here write the Contract Engineering position test today?
Please indicate i just want to ask a few questions.or u can pm me if you wish
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olasworld(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
chmod777:
I got an invitation for Telecoms Engineer
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by ishow(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
please has anyone gotten invitation for the position of IT Software Engineer
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
please,does it mean it i am the only one invited for IT systems engineer position?lol
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by corrall(f): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
kropelgrada:
Did anyone here write the Contract Engineering position test today?
Please indicate i just want to ask a few questions.or u can pm me if you wish

I wrote the test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.