Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100795 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by nizeme: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT KOD TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED

KOD Technical Services Limited is a rotating equipment service provider to big oil and gas multinationals. Our company has fully trained Engineers and Professionals available to undertake all repair, maintenance and installation work associated with all kinds of rotating machines/equipment such as pumps. Since its inception, the company has recorded tremendous growth and success over the years in Nigeria and other parts of the world. Our forward thinking approach is driven by a dedicated team who exude a passion for delivering the best possible product and services for our clients. We share a contagious enthusiasm for innovation and excellence.

As a result of this, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals. We
are recruiting individuals with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work and
ability to build strong working relationships.

1. Mechanical Engineer

Qualification

A degree in Mechanical engineering with at least 5years experience in the oil and gas industry.

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in maintenance, repairs, overhauling and setting alignment of rotating equipments especially pumps
Good verbal and written communication skill
Good presentation skill
Good analytical & numerical skills
Ability to work effectively in a team
Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Readiness to work in various locations.

2. Mechanical Technician

Qualification

An OND in Mechanical engineering with at least 5years experience in the oil and gas industry.

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in maintenance, repairs, overhauling and setting alignment of rotating equipments especially pumps
Good presentation skill
Readiness to work in various locations.

3. Machinist

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in machining and materials selection
Must be able to interpret drawings very well.

Interested candidate should please send their CV/resume to recruitment@kodtechnical.com
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by bb6xt(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2014
NPComplete:

What's the new time? Because mine was 12 noon

Same here
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by trino: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
izzychap:

yes, pm me or drop ur contact make we talk.

For guys that got invited for the "JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER" position, even when the position was not advertised, is it that you have an "oga at the top" that dropped your application and cv. And how did you get the info that they will roll out the invite alongside other positions? A friend of mine also got the invite but i still can't fathom how he was selected because he is not been opened on how he applied.. so i ask you guys, HOW DID U APPLY FOR THE JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER POSITION?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by izzychap: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
trino:

For guys that got invited for the "JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER" position, even when the position was not advertised, is it that you have an "oga at the top" that dropped your application and cv. And how did you get the info that they will roll out the invite alongside other positions? A friend of mine also got the invite but i still can't fathom how he was selected because he is not been opened on how he applied.. so i ask you guys, HOW DID U APPLY FOR THE JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER POSITION?

unsolicited application. Drop your Cv in their website, their is a link for that in total's career page.
If they review your Cv and your skills, qualification & perhaps experiences matches with any opening, you will be considered.

Can you hook me up with your friend that was invited, pm me.

Cheers
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by TheCleaner: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
trino:

My best friend also got invited for same role too and i can assure you that it wasnt 'Oga at the top' influenced. However, he's presently in Paris undergoing a training with SLB and cant make it for the test unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how we choose to look at it.

Some people are just favoured.

3 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2014
trino:

What you must know is that some people have being on this Total job for a while now.
They do follow ups,constantly updating their unsolicited application status on the company's website and the rest.
Some have even written the test on more than one occasion.
So my brother,this is not a case of knowing some one at the top.
This is a case of how much do you want the job.
So i suggest you leave how other people got theirs and work out a way for yourself if you really want it.
Now i guess you have some hints about how to go about it.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olasworld(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
For the telecoms Engineers who wrote the test on the 23rd, how was it? for me, the aptitude test was with time constraint. I like the guy who say we can only write what we know for the technical test...lol
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by onos274u: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Whoever set the technical test for Telecoms Engineer must be a former lecturer. There were just too many questions to be answered in the short time span. In my opinion it should have been answer 3 out of 5. As for the Aptitude test, I have nothing to say about that. It is usually difficult to tell if you'd be successful or not. I guess we'd just have to wait and see who gets invited to the interview stage.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
onos274u:
Whoever set the technical test for Telecoms Engineer must be a former lecturer. There were just too many questions to be answered in the short time span. In my opinion it should have been answer 3 out of 5. As for the Aptitude test, I have nothing to say about that. It is usually difficult to tell if you'd be successful or not. I guess we'd just have to wait and see who gets invited to the interview stage.
wow so the professional test is more like theory university exams.. how much time did they give for it
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olasworld(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
MacMaster01:

wow so the professional test is more like theory university exams.. how much time did they give for it
Yes it was like theory.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
the IT systems engineer professional test was very very difficult for me.i virtually guessed all the question
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
sempe123:
the IT systems engineer professional test was very very difficult for me.i virtually guessed all the question

oh the theory questions? how possible is it to guess theory questions that have no options?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olasworld(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
sempe123:
When was the test please. i wrote mine on the 23rd
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Good luck to those that have written and those expecting to write soon.

For those that have written and those that already got the invite, please what is your status reading on their website? I am yet to get an invite and my status reads under examination. Is dat what yours is displaying as well?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by trino: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
For the prospective junior project engineers that wrote their aptitude test today, how was it, guys?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
bigbroda:
Good luck to those that have written and those expecting to write soon.

For those that have written and those that already got the invite, please what is your status reading on their website? I am yet to get an invite and my status reads under examination. Is dat what yours is displaying as well?

i think all d exams have been conducted
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2014
MacMaster01:

oh the theory questions? how possible is it to guess theory questions that have no options?
i meant the objective part of it,bro
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2014
olasworld:

When was the test please. i wrote mine on the 23rd
on 24th at PH
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
sempe123:

i meant the objective part of it,bro

ok brother, how many objectives, how many theory questions, and how much time did dry gv u guys?

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
dey**
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Tomiccell: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
sempe123:

For me, the aptitude test was more difficult. The Technical test was way better, i feel i was able to answer most of the MCQs and theory correctly.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by uwa1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Plz does anybody have any information abt d OND candidates. The interview ve been conducted ova a month ago.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by trino: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
kropelgrada:

What you must know is that some people have being on this Total job for a while now.
They do follow ups,constantly updating their unsolicited application status on the company's website and the rest.
Some have even written the test on more than one occasion.
So my brother,this is not a case of knowing some one at the top.
This is a case of how much do you want the job.
So i suggest you leave how other people got theirs and work out a way for yourself if you really want it.
Now i guess you have some hints about how to go about it.

Thanks..I get your point. Pls pardon my misconception
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
trino:

Thanks..I get your point. Pls pardon my misconception
No p bro..
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by bigfat: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2014
smiley

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
junior project engineers, how was ur test?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olasworld(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
How soon should we be expecting a feedback now
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Tomiccell: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
alphadux1:

I wrote my test on the 10th of October for ROV Supervisor, and we were told that the structured interview will be for 30th October. Invites were sent out exactly one week to the interview date, and we had our interview on the 30th of October.

@alphadux1, all the best. Any chance you could shed some light on the structural interview. Any sort of hint on what to expect? Thanks Bud
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
@alphadux, Could you please clarify?

You were asked to write an aptitude test when you were called for structural interview? Did the interview invite state this?

Also, had you taken an aptitude test before this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.