Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100792 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
xixo:
Mehn, any news for junior project engineers?

not yet, maybe next week
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by badezu: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Does anyone have any idea if follow up mails have been received by candidates who applied for the Legal Positions? I wrote my aptitude and technical test on 30th october 2014 and we were told to expect emails two weeks after. But so far i havent received and i dont know who has.

Thanks guys
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Any news for junior project engineers?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tremzy07(f): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
badezu:
Does anyone have any idea if follow up mails have been received by candidates who applied for the Legal Positions? I wrote my aptitude and technical test on 30th october 2014 and we were told to expect emails two weeks after. But so far i havent received and i dont know who has.

Thanks guys

Dont think anyone has received any mails yet. Probably this week.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by 6footgenius(m): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Little info I have gathered is that only the IT group has received mails for d 2nd stage and they are to have the next interview sometime this week.....* ds is from my personal findings,subject to correction *
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by badezu: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
tremzy07:

Dont think anyone has received any mails yet. Probably this week.

We were told that the second stage would be done between the 24th-26th november. Considering today is the 18th and tomorrow is mid week, its a wonder how the mails can be delayed for this long. Well il give it till friday and hope for the best. Congratulations to everyone who received positive mails and to those who didnt, i say do not lose hope.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tunjilana: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hey Bros,I just tried sending u a mail,pls respond,I go. Like know how ur interview. Went, mine is tomorrow
donchrisville:
hey guys i got a congratulatory mail for the IT system engineer, structured interview was scheduled for 2days 19th and 20th...accomodation would be provided for...as stated in the mail. Guys please anyone with gud info on what to expect from the interview.
God bless y'all
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by normac: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Please hss anyone who wrote the test for legal positions received a follow up email, either positive or negative?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by badezu: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
normac:
Please hss anyone who wrote the test for legal positions received a follow up email, either positive or negative?

none that I know of. I doubt they have sent emails to the legal candidates. I suspect they may postpone the dates for those who made it because 24th is just around the corner. if you guys get any info please do not hesitate to share
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
heard they are sending out mail for project engineers...has anybody here gotten mail?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is getting really annoying.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yes, I got a positive mail for Junior Project Engineers. Thats all.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by normac: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2014
badezu:

none that I know of. I doubt they have sent emails to the legal candidates. I suspect they may postpone the dates for those who made it because 24th is just around the corner. if you guys get any info please do not hesitate to share

Thanks @ badezu. I agree with you re the postponement, just got a bit worried with the 24th getting closer and closer. Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray for good news soon.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by 6footgenius(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
xixo:
Yes, I got a positive mail for Junior Project Engineers. Thats all.

When did you get the email pls?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
i heard its now Junior Project and Junior Process engineers, @xixo, which one did u get?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
MacMaster01:
i heard its now Junior Project and Junior Process engineers, @xixo, which one did u get?

Junior Project Engineer
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
6footgenius:

When did you get the email pls?

Towards the weekend, cant remember exact date, got a busy mail box and the messages are far down.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by 6footgenius(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
xixo:

Towards the weekend, cant remember exact date, got a busy mail box and the messages are far down.

WOW!!
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
xixo:

really, wow... is d interview on the 27th or 28th?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2014
xixo:

please when exactly and what date is the interview?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by pearsboy: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
xixo:

Junior Project Engineer

Hello, I did my interview not long ago. When do we expect to hear back from Total pls?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
pearsboy:

Hello, I did my interview not long ago. When do we expect to hear back from Total pls?

nothing yet, mine was on the 28th tho, wen was urs?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by pearsboy: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
MacMaster01:

nothing yet, mine was on the 28th tho, wen was urs?

Mine was on the 24th. Do u have any idea when we would hear from them? Make person no get high bp for them oo. Lol. And do u have an idea of the number of each group of interviewees they would finally accept?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
pearsboy:

Mine was on the 24th. Do u have any idea when we would hear from them? Make person no get high bp for them oo. Lol. And do u have an idea of the number of each group of interviewees they would finally accept?
i don't have any idea o, u know they wasted time after d test, so maybe they are wasting time on this, just relax small its very possible they'll start contacting tomorrow or nxt tomorrow for interview on monday/tuesday,
concerning d acceptance I think d height of d probability depends on hw many of u guys did d interview, ours we were 6, how many were u guys?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by pearsboy: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
MacMaster01:

i don't have any idea o, u know they wasted time after d test, so maybe they are wasting time on this, just relax small its very possible they'll start contacting tomorrow or nxt tomorrow for interview on monday/tuesday,
concerning d acceptance I think d height of d probability depends on hw many of u guys did d interview, ours we were 6, how many were u guys?

we were 6 as well - 3 guys and 3 ladies. Was that your own distribution too? I heard something like 3rd week of Dec on the interview day but not entirely sure so let's just relax and see how it goes.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
pearsboy:

we were 6 as well - 3 guys and 3 ladies. Was that your own distribution too? I heard something like 3rd week of Dec on the interview day but not entirely sure so let's just relax and see how it goes.

we were 5 guys and a girl tho, let's hopefully wait and see then
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
MacMaster01:

we were 5 guys and a girl tho, let's hopefully wait and see then

Guys, please which positions were u interviewed for.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by MacMaster01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
xixo:

Guys, please which positions were u interviewed for.

Mine junior process
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
MacMaster01:

Mine junior process

Did u make it to the final panel interview?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by pearsboy: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
xixo:

Did u make it to the final panel interview?

The final panel interview has not yet been done. or has it?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Junior projects have done their final panels since dec 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.