Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100769 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tbanger(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2015
[b]I just checked the position (Telecoms engineer) I applied for on Total careers website and was shocked to find out that it has been filled but my application still says under examination. People should check by clicking on the position they applied for in their total account to be sure if it has already been filled. I thank God even though I was not even called for the test. Better days ahead!!! cry embarassed sad [/b]
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please has any update? Has anyone received either a success mail or offer letter from them? Any information will be appreciated.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tope9000: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2015
No news o. Still waiting, watching and praying smiley
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
I got a rejection mail early this morning. I applied for compliance officer. Anyone else got it?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by bright85: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
I got same to for cadet drilling
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tope9000: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Was it an automated mail or from the address that sent us invite for test and interviews? If it was an automated mail check if today is exactly 180days from the date you applied.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
tope9000:
Was it an automated mail or from the address that sent us invite for test and interviews? If it was an automated mail check if today is exactly 180days from the date you applied.

Actually it was an automated mail and sent exactly 180 days after I applied
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by pearsboy: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
tope9000:
What difference does it make if it is automated email as opposed to not being automated pls?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by tope9000: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
If you did the test and you are at the interview stage then the automated mail shouldnt matter as it sent by default at 180days after you applied.. From what i gather, its the email that sent the invites for test and interview that matters.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by pearsboy: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2015
tope9000:
If you did the test and you are at the interview stage then the automated mail shouldnt matter as it sent by default at 180days after you applied.. From what i gather, its the email that sent the invites for test and interview that matters.
Tope9000, you seem to know much. I am in a bit if some confusion. I have done the structured Interview but have not been contacted again whether for good or for bad. information reaching me however, is that some of the persons interviewed with me have gone for the the final panels. Pls what does this mean for me? Any one in the house with answers will be appreciated. One luv!
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
emro25206469: I just did..... I pray i'll come back to this very page and testify of Gods favour in this opening.
amen
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by graceforum: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any update on Total's recruitment
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by process123(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by xixo: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
o mehn it getting to!another year and we have not hrd anything from Total. Yeah I know the market is bad. But I hear total is still very active, AAMOF shell is still recruiting actively.

whats up people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.