Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared (4542 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer / My Experience With My School's Bursar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared by bosun11(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
sup bjims...do you know a legal account manager that stays in the U.K....i need to contact the person personally...would be glad if you can help..thanks
Re: A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared by balogundayo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
bjims:

well I have no knowledge of undergraduate visas, I could help you find out though, also be careful of how you display your phone nos and bbm in, your identity generally. You can't be too cautious

OK... Thanks... But can u add me with the details on the social platforms I provided so we can chat directly..it's really preferable... I'd appreciate that...
Re: A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
bosun11: sup bjims...do you know a legal account manager that stays in the U.K....i need to contact the person personally...would be glad if you can help..thanks

been away from nairaland for a while and just saw the message. I do not know anyone in that line of work in the UK
Re: A Thread For Students Coming To The UK: My Experience Shared by bosun11(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
bjims:

been away from nairaland for a while and just saw the message. I do not know anyone in that line of work in the UK

welcome back..okay then..thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Lagos To University Of Ekiti / Is It True That 2012/2013 Utme Date Has Been Postponed? / Pics Of The Worst WAEC Results Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.