Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146532 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
cool cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Executive

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Machine

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Black but colorful

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by kinzodigital: 7:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Fhemmmy:

As requested . . . . . 2010 Lexus RX 450h will land to you at a cost of ONLY 7.1M Naira comes with only 60K Miles
Haba!!. It is too much for #7.1m.If the red is #5m, how can #7.1m be justified for this na?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Pergrace: Chairman you wan make person go steal bah? cheesy cheesy cheesy This ride is very tempting cry cry cry
I swear... grin the guy sabi make person mad when him dey market cars... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: I swear... grin the guy sabi make person mad when him dey market cars... shocked shocked shocked
Yea, he surely knows how to promote his cars but the most important thing is that he delivers. I am currently in a deal with him and so far, i have not had a cause for alarm...........
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2014
2sExy1: I swear... grin the guy sabi make person mad when him dey market cars... shocked shocked shocked
Yea, the guy sure knows how to promote his cars but the most important thing is that he delivers. I am currently in a deal with him and so far, i have no cause for alarm.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2014
angelinvestor: Yea, he surely knows how to promote his cars but the most important thing is that he delivers. I am currently in a deal with him and so far, i have not had a cause for alarm...........
I have been following his works since 2012 and he has not failed anyone. Even the one he had problem with, he solved it without further penny from buyer's pocket. He is a man of honour and great reputation. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
kinzodigital: Haba!!. It is too much for #7.1m.If the red is #5m, how can #7.1m be justified for this na?

I will respond to this later today while on the computer. ?.. please note when u are particular about one certain color, it might change the potential choices and chance of cost of buying most times are affected as well.... remember that only few percentage of what is made is hybrid and now u removed all other color and want just black.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by ferdmag: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fhemmmy: One of our Chairman at the Top was asking for 400H and 450H model . . . . . Here is a 2010 model of the RX 450H and MINT . . . ONLY 5.7M Naira and comes with all options to make a ride be like a house.......

Is the clearing cost included in this price?

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
ferdmag: Is the clearing cost included in this price?

Thanks for time on our thread, we appreciate you..... The price is inclusive.....
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
kiss
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by wisdom77: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chairman, this is a Lexus Forum abeg post nothing else.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
wisdom77: Chairman, this is a Lexus Forum abeg post nothing else.

Apologies
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Happy Friday
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Happy weekend and God bless you all
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
We appreciate your business.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Another week is here for Him to show His mercy and favor in our lives
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Sep 23, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2014
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
cool
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
We present you . . .2006 Lexus RX 400H Hybrid - AWD . . . ONLY 2.4M Naira to deliver to Lagos, save on gas.

Year 2006
Trim Hybrid - AWD
Make Lexus
Model RX
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey
Fuel Type Gasoline

FULLY LOADED!! POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT V6!! GREY ON GREY LEATHER! HYBRID- 6 Cyl Engine, LOADED WITH ALL OPTIONS AVAIALBLE!! A/C, AM/FM/CD SYSTEM, PARKING SENSORS, SUNROOF, ALLOYS AND MORE!!!

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.