Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,653 members, 7,805,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146485 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by olajay5: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tman007:

The major difference is the year of production. RX350 is 2007 upward while RX330 is from 2004 to 2006. Rx300 is 2003 downward

Hello Fhemmy. Please how much can get me a Lexus RX350, 2007 model. It should have reverse camera, clean title, blue or grey colour and reasonable mileage. I want the landing cost and clearing. Hoping to hearing from you soon. Regards!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
olajay5:

Hello Fhemmy. Please how much can get me a Lexus RX350, 2007 model. It should have reverse camera, clean title, blue or grey colour and reasonable mileage. I want the landing cost and clearing. Hoping to hearing from you soon. Regards!

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . The conbination of what you want will surely make the price too high . . .CLean record and MUST be only gray or blue . . .
Here is a 2007 Model that could be yours with JUST 4.5M Naira . . . .Unfortunately ridiculously high cos of your choice of what it MUST be, let go of some options like colors and you might get it way cheaper. . . Would i pay such for a 2007 RIde? NEVER but different strokes for different folks

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
kiss kiss

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
We want the best for you and will never take you for granted
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by olajay5: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . The conbination of what you want will surely make the price too high . . .CLean record and MUST be only gray or blue . . .
Here is a 2007 Model that could be yours with JUST 4.5M Naira . . . .Unfortunately ridiculously high cos of your choice of what it MUST be, let go of some options like colors and you might get it way cheaper. . . Would i pay such for a 2007 RIde? NEVER but different strokes for different folks

As stated, that's way too high for a 2007 ride. Please lets leave out the colour and let me see what options are available.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
olajay5:

As stated, that's way too high for a 2007 ride. Please lets leave out the colour and let me see what options are available.

We have no 2007 model right now with what you want that has Backup Camera . . . . Here is a 2008 model that could be yours at a cost of ONLY 3.8M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Disclaimer: Fhemmmy motos know nothing about customsauctions and not affiliated in any shape or form...anyone transact with them at their own risk...we at fhemmmy motos do not deal in custom auctions .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
We wish you all the blessings of today . . . . Thanks for your business cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by olajay5: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

We have no 2007 model right now with what you want that has Backup Camera . . . . Here is a 2008 model that could be yours at a cost of ONLY 3.8M Naira

Once again, thanks for your prompt response. I actually requested for 2007 model as a means of lowering the cost. I don't have anything against 2008 other than the price. My budget is actually N3m. However, I can mop up additional N200k making it N3.2m max. I don't know if this could fly with this particular car but what other option (s) do you have that can suit my budget? Kindly let me know. Regards bro!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
olajay5:

Once again, thanks for your prompt response. I actually requested for 2007 model as a means of lowering the cost. I don't have anything against 2008 other than the price. My budget is actually N3m. However, I can mop up additional N200k making it N3.2m max. I don't know if this could fly with this particular car but what other option (s) do you have that can suit my budget? Kindly let me know. Regards bro!

With that kind of budget, we will have to let go of the Navigation, dont have any with Navigation that could be within such budget and mind you without navigation, backup camera wont be possible.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.