Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? (758 Views)

How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Lenovo G40-70 Core I3 | 4gb | 1tb | 14" | W8 T / Windows 7 On 512mb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by jamilkb(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Please help me Install windows7 on my Hp windows 8. idont need windows 8 now, i have the windows 7.iso but dont know what to do. any help would be appreciated.
Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by yorex2011: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2014
Its usually harder.. When trying to install windows 7 on a pre-installed windows 8 laptop.. Firstly if the partition of the hdd is of the gpt style, then u will have to format it first cos windows 7 cant install on gpt styled partitions... Secondly even after forcing d installation, you might have driver issues cos d laptop was made for windows 8, and they might not have 7 drivers (cos obviously there is no need for dat cos they only produced windows 8 of that particular laptop)..
Anoda option would be to dual boot but the problem is u might have to force seven first b4 you add 8 and you might have lost your original w8 from installation of w7...
My advise: try to get used to w8 or upgrade to 8.1...to save yourself plenty stress...

Its easier going to w8 from w7 than d going to w7 from w8
Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by jamilkb(m): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2014
as in? is there anyway to do so? I'm keen to have windows 7 installed on my Computer
Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by jamilkb(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks but do you know i installed the windows 7 but was unsuccessful and now my windows 8 drivers are gone... i.e wifi bluetooth divers! help please

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by Debbieniffy(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
yorex2011: Its usually harder.. When trying to install windows 7 on a pre-installed windows 8 laptop.. Firstly if the partition of the hdd is of the gpt style, then u will have to format it first cos windows 7 cant install on gpt styled partitions... Secondly even after forcing d installation, you might have driver issues cos d laptop was made for windows 8, and they might not have 7 drivers (cos obviously there is no need for dat cos they only produced windows 8 of that particular laptop)..
Anoda option would be to dual boot but the problem is u might have to force seven first b4 you add 8 and you might have lost your original w8 from installation of w7...
My advise: try to get used to w8 or upgrade to 8.1...to save yourself plenty stress...

Its easier going to w8 from w7 than d going to w7 from w8

please help me, I have problem with the installation of windows 7 to windows 8
Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by Tolzeal(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2014
jamilkb: Thanks but do you know i installed the windows 7 but was unsuccessful and now my windows 8 drivers are gone... i.e wifi bluetooth divers! help please

Well This Shouldn't. Be much problem Bro!! You can get Any Drivers Update Too like The Drivers Genuine ( The One I could Recommend) Allow It to search For. missed drivers . After that it gives an option To update Wll old drivers whereas It Would have made The backup Of Initial drivers. The Ones U ain't Ok with, You can easily Downgrade. It's a nice Program Walai Talai
Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by jamilkb(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2014
cool cool cheesy wink I have successfully installed windows 7 on my windows 8 hp laptop using dual boot, it was easy and precise and i just activated my windows 7 using a product key i saw on someones facebook timeline.. really happy with this dual boot.Anyone whop needs help should let me know and i shall help him
Re: Anyone That Can Help Me Install Windows 7 On My W8? by nakam221: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
yes i can help even without deleting you files, here's my number, 07031950098, you can wattsapp me too

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineering In Nigeria / GSM Fixed Solution For Offices, Organization, Residences And PABX Systems / Please I Want To Change My Laptop Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.