Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? (1062 Views)

Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand / What Has Sule Lamido Really Achieved In Jigawa State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by phoneport(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2014
I for one do not really see any achievement from all the drama and session, not forgetting the millions of naira the participants were paid to appear and discuss. The north augured against the south and east to west, in the cos of the hullabaloo some people even died.

Well am not writing this to recount the episode for you because we all followed it together. But what is bothering me now is 'what actually came out of the national conference'? i am still yet to know.
Or where we all taken for a ride? and if yes, who paid for the ride.

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by dozzzybaba: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
N O T H I N G

2 Likes

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by TUMIC(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2014
When i was saying it nobody believed me that this man is very cunning. He is the one taking us for a ride, and some stupid Nigerians will still be saying G.E.J TILL 2015.
what rubbish, the man EBOLA JONA is a snake.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
What more can we expect from a jamboree nothing! but each delegate is 12m richer sha sad sad
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by phoneport(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2014
TUMIC: When i was saying it nobody believed me that this man is very cunning. He is the one taking us for a ride, and some stupid Nigerians will still be saying G.E.J TILL 2015.

I did not not ask you to mention anyones name. And since when did Ebele become Ebola?
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by TUMIC(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2014
phoneport:

I did not not ask you to mention anyones name. And since when did Ebele become Ebola?

ASK MY OGA AT THE TOP.
STUPID OPPS ASKING FOOLISH QUESTIONS.
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by Blaqsmith(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2014
The death of four delegates... lipsrsealed
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by wordcat(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2014
It's called "Buy Time Technique".

About 80% of people in that conference are the people that suppose to be criticizing GEJ's Govt but being a wise man that our president is, he decided to keep all of them busy by setting up that Three Months of Thousand Laugh called conference.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by adanduka: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
An fatter account of all delegates
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by simplex2: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2014
We learnt 2 things:
1. Their is no hope for the youths as old men were hand-picked to chart the course for the future they won't be part of.

2. That old men will die when they are subjected to extensive use of their dead brain cells

3 Likes

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by Vado(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Woah woah, you mean the conference is a wrap already? shocked
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by danot1030: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2014
The conference is a case of give a dog a name to kill it. Is a just a means for the PDP government to embezzled money.

1 Like

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Has it ended? Looters conference. How can old men be discussing the future of this Nation, people who are not destined for this future.

1 Like

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by olapluto(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2014
lol. That conference was just an official gathering for old men and women to argue and meet up...while getting paid for it. The conference was NEVER set up to achieve anything in thei first instance. It was just an aide of GEJ who thought 'giving them conference' will give us votes.
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by oduastates: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
aanumama: What more can we expect from a jamboree nothing! but each delegate is 12m richer sha sad sad
Odumakin and his wife,
24 million naira richer.

1 Like

Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by wickyyolo: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
The National conference was used to pay all the stake holders that supported GEJ during his election that was the only legal way to pay them.
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by coldsummer: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
12 million naira each for partcipant
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by manck: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=38pt]
everybody was there because of N14 million(national Cake), Obama salary in 1 year. they got pay in 3 month.
the people are mostly society reject.
simplex, i laugh and laugh......

2. That old men will die when they are subjected to extensive use of their dead brain cells

When the Word of God says this race is NOT for OLD men.

it shows the people were not credible people.. that why they did not quit...

[/size]
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by manck: 2:29am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=28pt]You can see, that bombing never stop, so it show they never solve anything.. [/size]
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by phoneport(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2014
manck: [size=28pt]You can see, that bombing never stop, so it show they never solve anything.. [/size]

When even the military are still ontop of things, you expect old peoples conference to solve the bombing issues. Men cut this people some slack.
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by myola777(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2014
oduastates:
Odumakin and his wife,
24 million naira richer.
Husband and wife, 24million mo gbe! this is jackpot. fake activists, jonathan has kept their mouths shut
Re: What Did Nigerians Really Achieved From The Just Concluded National Confrence? by tonytony208(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2014
TUMIC: When i was saying it nobody believed me that this man is very cunning. He is the one taking us for a ride, and some stupid Nigerians will still be saying G.E.J TILL 2015.

this means gej couldn't have been daft. A daft person couldn't have taken 170 million pple for granted. Or could he?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Like CNN, BBC Has Also Forgotten Where Nigeria Is (ebola) / Reaction On Declaration Of Ogbeni / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Is The Most Democratic President Ever In Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.