Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (64643 Views)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2014
Who doesn't like money?

Everybody likes money.

While some cultivate the virtue of moderation with the issue of money, some others are just obsessed with money.

Gone are the days when ladies marry for love. These days even if you are a gorilla, just have money, you can hook up with a beauty queen, simple!

Here are few Nollywood actresses who have openly disclosed their love for money and their admiration for rich men in recent times.
For such actresses, they have phobia for poverty and for poor men.
Check them out.

1) LIZZY GOLD- I'm Attracted To Rich Clean Guys, Bank Alerts Turn Me On; I Love Money So Much, I Can't Marry A Poor Man
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1597700_20140803210222_jpeg75ac02c156def5b0cd8c463a35cb8779
According to the fast rising actress who was crowned Miss Delta State in 2006, she only has passion for men who are in heavy bucks and are ready to spend the money heavily on her.

On why her relationship crashed, she said:

"My former affair didn't crash because I went into acting. The basic truth is, he doesn’t have money, so I decided to endthe relationship. I dumped him in 2013 because he didn’t have much in terms of money and he didn’t have any push as my kind of man..."I like men that are caring. You have to be rich, caring, romantic and nice. Some men are rich but stingy. Be rich and be willing to spend the money. If I tell you I need anything, let me get the alert. I like alerts. In fact, alerts turn me on."
When National Daily asked if money is the only reason she will marry a man, Lizzy said:
"Of course, if you don’t have money, don’t even bother to call my line, don’t even bother to admire my pictures. I love money so much. I can’t marry a poor man. Never! "I need a rich man; I don’t want a man that is a bit okay. Money means a lot to me, in fact, money turns me on. I just need to imagine so much money in my account and I’m turned on. When I get a credit alert on my account, Oh my God, I get turned on immediately.
"If you are not rich; I can never be attracted to you. I like rich, clean, fresh guys. When I say rich, I don’t mean ‘Yahoo’ kind of guys, because they are not hard working. I want a guy who is consistent with his work and rich."

2 UCHE BENJAMIN- I Don't Have Any Business With A Poor Man, Never!!!

Light spotless skin, pretty face, poise and a gait that leaves men gaping in its wake are those assets that set Uche Benjamin apart from many others. The graduate of Biochemistry who found herself in acting because of her passionfor the trade has had enough of men, paid her dues and thus, has come out on top stronger in the spirit and mind.

The upcoming actress bares her mind about her phobia for poor men to Vanguard in her own words:

“A woman must make herself to be independent of a man, that’s why I love to work for my money. But that does not mean I can settle with a poor man. Never! A man must be hardworking and rich to be my man. I don’t have any business with a poor man. Yes, I believe in love but that does not mean I am blind. I love love and I love money."

3 EMPRESS NJAMAH- No Poor Man Must Get Close To Me

Empress is an established actress in Nollywood. She said this in one of her interviews which obviously shows she has phobia for poor men.

So you are saying you can settle for any man whether rich or poor?

"I’m not going to tell you what I want. But you get into an expensive shop to pick up something because you can afford it. You see something you can afford, then you buy it but if you cannot afford it, take a walk. The goods are for someone that can afford it, that’s the best I can tell you. I will not settle for less, my sister and that’s the truth. People come and tell you all sort of lies and want to praise themselves and say “I can marry a poor man” the poor man no know wetin him see, abeg! I dey tell una say I am a real person, we all have been through rough times, we all have paid our dues one way or the other. So no poor man must get close to me. Those who know the worth pay the dues."

4 LIZZY ANJORIN- I Cannot Marry 'EGo Better Man'

Popular Yoruba actress Liz Anjorin declared her phobia for poor men in an interview, thus:

Do you intend to marry a comfortable man too?

"I will not lie. I cannot marry‘e go better’ man. Please, it will not happen. What a man has in his bank account doesn’t always determine if he is rich or not. But his attitude also matters. The guy has tobe trustworthy. He too has to trust me as his wife."

5 FLORENCE JOHNSON- I Can Never Marry A Poor Man; A Poor Man Is A Violent Man

Florence Johnson is an actress who became famous after starring in ‘FindingGoodluck’. Speaking with Vanguard Newspaper, Florence said she cannot marry a poor man because a poor man is a violent man. Here is what she said;

"I am not particular about super rich dudes and of course I can never marry apoor man because I’m not poor and a poor man is a violent man. If he’s got a consistent job and doing averagely okay, that’s fine by me, we can take it upfrom there and build our own empire together."

6 BUKKY WRIGHT- I Could Die For A Very Rich & Caring Man

The 47 year old ageless, beautiful and established actress gave a little insight on the kind of men that turns her off andon in a recent interview.

"I don’t like deceitful and uncaring men. I could die for a very caring man. I’m a very romantic person so I love romantic men; I love surprise gifts. As a young girl growing up I read a lot of Mills & Boom. I like my man to surprise me with gifts; it sweeps me off my feet. I don’t like men that wait for you to ask before they give. I like men that are in control and know what to do. But I notice that with most men, if you don’t ask you don’t get." She said.

7 OMA IYASARA- I Cant Stand A Stingy Boyfriend

A graduate of Mass Communication from Imo State University, Oma has featured in a number of blockbusters like ‘Damage’ by Uche Jombo, ‘Secret Weapon’ alongside Eucharia Anunobi, Emeka Ike and Chika Ike among many others.

“ And I can’t stand a stingy boyfriend” she continued. “ I am a girl, I have needs like hair, cosmetics etc, at least once in a while without asking, my man should notice I need a new hair, or I need to get gifts, no matter how little. Then, violence just doesn’t work for me”.

8 NAOMI EMMANUEL- "I Can't Date A Poor Man; Money & Love Go Together"

Checkout excerpts from an interview by Sun with fast rising actress, Naomi Emmanuel also known as Nurse Titi in Clinic Matters .....

*What kind of guy are you looking out for?

My ideal man should of course be handsome, tall, dark, God fearing, caring,loving, and rich enough to take good care of me.

*Does that mean that average guys like us cannot come for you?

I have not said so. What I mean is that you must be rich enough to take care of me. Now that does not mean you must have excess money. If you are comfortable, at least, that’s good enough.

*Why can’t you date an average guy?

It’s because it’s not just possible. How do I maintain myself? If I were not looking good would you come close tome?

*Are you trying to say that it takes moneyto maintain love?

No, it does not but at least, you should be up and doing because money and love go together.

*So money must be involved?

Yes.

*So if God decides to give you someone that is not as rich as your expectations, what would happen?

God cannot give me what is not my heart’s desire.

9 SEYI HUNTER"“I know nothing about sex, I’m a virgin. Money is more important to me in a relationship”

10 QUEEN BLESSING EBIEGIESON- But We Really Don’t Have True Love Here in Nigeria

Single mum and actress, Queen Blessing Ebiegieson, had a chat with the Nation.:

*Considering the age bracket between you and your ex, it’s widely believed that you dated him because of his money. How will you react to this?

"Love has nothing to do with age, especially when it comes to true love. But we really don’t have true love here in Nigeria. A lot of women go for fancy things. Even the first man in my life was 30 years old when I was 20. He was 10 years older. That was how I started my life. I have never dated my mates or younger men.You don’t expect me to get entangled with someone who is still in school. What if I get pregnant, who will take care of my child? Where will we live? I’m a realist. That is why I fall in love with someone whom I know can take care of my children. The wrong thing for any woman to do is to get married to anybody who can’t take care of her and her children - that is when you will start thinking of cheating."

Written By: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Story, story? Story undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2014
They are right.

Who want to marry poor wretched men. undecided

Repping TeamRich grin undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Make una no worry! When una reach 45years,una mouth go change. Na una go dey beg poor man to marry una.

Yeye dey smell!
mtscheeeew!

angry angry

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Lizzy gold- Bank Alerts Get Me Wett

I Dumped My Ex Boyfriend Bcs He Didn't Have Much Money

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
UCHE Benjamin

Seyi Hunter

Naomi Emmanuel

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Florence Johnson

Queen Blessing

1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Empress njama

bukky wright

Liz anjorin

OMA iyasara

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by MadCow1: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2014
But why Poor people no go respect theirself go find their size?! grin

A poor Man dating a Girl with high taste is like a Depressed Man with a Gun. grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2014
When i said "Rita Dominic" should go and marry that she's getting old people wanted to crucify me. Now you can see the mentality of our single old ladies of nowadays? They are patiently waiting for a rich dude to come and sweep them off their feet at 34 or 45??
The likes of florence johnson still feels her oversized saggy boobs can keep rich dudes frolicking over her? or empress njamah still feels her big backside is the reason why she must be married to dangote's son? Na wa o, some naija ladies no get shame at all

110 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by LaurelP(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2014
This just summarised wat we keep saying here
No woman will ever want to settle with a poor man, no matter how they pretend
Even the girls on dis forum saying its not all abt money, no be today we begin hear dat one grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1: But why Poor people no go respect theirself go find their size?! grin

A poor Man dating a Girl with high taste is like a Depressed Man with a Gun. grin

hahahahahahaha

lwkmh
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by coolzeal(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2014
If these ugly old haggard bleached Ladies are looking for super rich folks, i wonder what ladies in their 20's should seek for, perhaps trillionaires lol. No one should settle for less but at your own risk.

33 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2014
sexyseun: When i said "Rita Dominic" should go and marry that she's getting old people wanted to crucify me. Now you can see the mentality of our single old ladies of nowadays? They are patiently waiting for a rich dude to come and sweep them off their feet at 34 or 45??
The likes of florence johnson still feels her oversized saggy boobs can keep rich dudes frolicking over her? or empress njamah still feels her big backside is the reason why she must be married to dangote's son? Na wa o, some naija ladies no get shame at all
Rita Dominic doesn't have that mentality. She's from a very rich home so money shouldn't be her problem.

14 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Tallesty1(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2014
berem: Make una no worry! When una reach 45years ,una mouth go change. Na una go dey beg poor man to marry una.

Yeye dey smell!
mtscheeeew!

angry angry
Buy then all they will be looking and praying for is a man that has a dick.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Djicemob: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
No wonder i don't know any of them.They are looking for rich dudes when others are busy pursuing their careers.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by JEITO: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Mtchewww! Money wey una go die leave I can guess they see 'hard time die' while growing up that's why dem dey curse poverty.

Anyway, I hope the other 4learn from auntie Bukky; at 47 she's STILL WAITING FOR A RICH and NICE GENTLEMAN to marry.

13 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Those ladies aint ready for marriage. Most rich men won't even marry them for just that reason. Some men aren't so silly.

18 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by chuckdee4(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2014
See wowo face wey dem wan use marry rich man.
Trying to reap where they didn't sow

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by nikkypearl(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Shiorrrr! angry
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by wrench: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2014
for real? Let them keep waiting

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by android666: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1: But why Poor people no go respect theirself go find their size?! grin

Lwkmd ooo......

10 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Dirty bitche.s be like "I am allergic to poor men" some even have craw craw

20 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Jennydoris(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2014
All these girls that are looking for rich men to marry how much money have they made for themselves? Or is it only the duty of a man to make and spend money? Until they get to 50 I believe that their opinion will change and they should know that you can't get what you can't give.

16 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2014
Me too I no go marry poor man ooo
who no like better thingsmiley

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: Me too I no go marry poor man ooo

lol
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by bizzle2: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
(1)Money answereth all things,

(2)Money makes a "Good" relationship even better.

(3)Poverty is a state of mind and a temporary condition; the duration of wch depends on the individual involved

Having stated the above...I would like to say this; the love of Money is the reason why women like these end up with Men who treat them like a commodity, why? because they're a commodity...they put a price tag on themselves. If he can buy you then he can also afford to buy any other piece of a$$ that catches his fancy. 90% of the women who put money above all in their choice of men end up in very unhappy marriages or relationships. most get used and discarded. an overly materialistic woman is not worth more than a piece of a$$ to a wise man, especially a rich one.

Financial security is important, but everything shd be put in proper perspective

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by armadeo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: Make una no worry! When una reach 45years,una mouth go change. Na una go dey beg poor man to marry una.

Yeye dey smell!
mtscheeeew!

angry angry

47yrs dey the list.

I see upcoming actresses on the list.......

Translation. I b...p for cash.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by armadeo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Officiallyurs: Dirty bitche.s be like "I am allergic to poor men" some even have craw craw

grin grin angry[b][/b]
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by armadeo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: Me too I no go marry poor man ooo

Nothing stops you from being rich yourself.

11 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mtchew
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
ANOTHER BUNCH OF FOOLS CONFIRMING WHAT KING SOLOMON AKA THE PREACHER SAID IN PROVERBS AND ECCLESIASTES 3000YRS AGO!!!
IT IS THESE SAME LADIES THAT WILL GO TO THE CHURCH AND SING
" FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD, FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD"

ARRANT NANSENCE!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shows Her Bikini/Swimsuit Body / Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) / James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.