Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps (3222 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / Tell Us About Your Moniker / What Nairaland Moniker/username Do You Miss The Most. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Is there a way to change my moniker to all caps? Mistakenly typed in the username in all small case while opening the account and now I cant find a way to change that. I'd be delighted if anyone can help me with this please.

Seun? Anybody?

I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Your days of worries are over.... Stay calm.... I've appointed a committee to look into your case....
grin
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Seun(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Your name is now capitalized but I didn't make it all caps because that's considered as shouting on the net!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Seun: Your name is now capitalized but I didn't make it all caps because that's considered as shouting on the net!
I signed up with Tallesty long ago but I later lost the login details. I tried to us pwd recovery option but it didn't work so I signed up this(Tallesty1). Is it possible to delete the old account(Tallesty) and replace it with this one? I want the (1) in Tallesty1 to be removed. The last time I used that Tallesty was in 2012. Thanks.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Seun(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Tallesty1: I signed up with Tallesty long ago but I later lost the login details. I tried to us pwd recovery option but it didn't work so I signed up this(Tallesty1). Is it possible to delete the old account(Tallesty) and replace it with this one? I want the (1) in Tallesty1 to be removed. The last time I used that Tallesty was in 2012. Thanks.
Why did the password recovery option not work? Did you lose access to the email you registered with in addition to forgetting your password?
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2014
Seun:
Why did the password recovery option not work? Did you lose access to the email you registered with in addition to forgetting your password?
Exactly, I had two emails addresses then, Godwinleonard@ymail.com and Tallesty@ovi.com. I later dumped the two for gmail when I noticed that gmail is more secure. I can still remember my pwd for ymail but yahoo said such account does not exist. Probably because I stoped using it for a long time.(2008-2013) So there was no way I could regain access to Nland login details via them.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by mikuz(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
Seun: Your name is now capitalized but I didn't make it all caps because that's considered as shouting on the net!

Seun, please I need you to capitalise the first letter on this moniker please. i.e m to M. Thanks!
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2014

Thanks man! you too much grin
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
frankben: Your days of worries are over.... Stay calm.... I've appointed a committee to look into your case....
grin

Hehehe let me know what they come up with grin
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tallesty1: I signed up with Tallesty long ago but I later lost the login details. I tried to us pwd recovery option but it didn't work so I signed up this(Tallesty1). Is it possible to delete the old account(Tallesty) and replace it with this one? I want the (1) in Tallesty1 to be removed. The last time I used that Tallesty was in 2012. Thanks.

You'll pay consultation fee o Because this is my thread and I brought Seun here grin

1 Like

Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bolded:

You'll pay consultation fee o Because this is my thread and I brought Seun here grin
Chilax yet, oga Seun never do wetin I dey ask am.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by benatex(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
seun,pls change my username to Doctor or Docktor,preferably Doctor,tnx
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by maxit2(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2014

@Seun, please search this username "neohitler" and take action.

Thanks.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
[b][/b] HELP CHANGE MY NAME TO (ACLASS )TANK U
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
[b][/b] seun PLS HELP CHANGE MY NAME TO (ACLASS )TANK U
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by tohero(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
REASON WITH ME PLEASE.

I am trying to stay unique and corporate across all social network using my REAL name instead of my NICK.

I plead for you to change my moniker to Toheeb

Pls, seun.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2015
oga seun please i will like to change my monicker to from 'zalam' to 'Abu_AYAT'....thanks in advance
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Seun:
Your name is now capitalized but I didn't make it all caps because that's considered as shouting on the net!
. Good day I used my real name and surname as my moniker when I opened my account and would like to change it, how do I go about it ?
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by scarletpearl(f): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
benatex:
seun,pls change my username to Doctor or Docktor,preferably Doctor,tnx
pls seun i want to change my name queenel
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Seun, please change my username to Playmaker please thank
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Pillyportions(f): 3:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by TheZed(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Seun Please help me change my username, while registering i made an error on my name. The correct name is supposed to be (Favourizo) but was shortened to Favou, kindly look into this.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by piperson(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Seun:

egbon u should make mine too
thanks
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by andersonbaba(f): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Seun:

Oga seun, pls I need to change my moniker to my name "Baridambabe" instead of my boyfriend's name.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by don4real18(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Seun:
Seun Seun omo mi, I need your help and it isn't monetary.
I don't want to shout on the net
just help me change my username from don4real18 to Talk2Bello
Thanks in advance
I hope I can rely on you
don4real18 looks childish to me now
Jungle don mature
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by KealDrogo: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Seun:
Seun i once make a request to bring the option to modify profile name. But you gave your reasons while that can't be possible.
I need your help to remove just the last alphabet "O" on my profile name thanks.
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seun:
Good day. Pls I'd like to change my moniker to NairalandCEO plzzzzzzz cheesy
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by porshnuel: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seun:

seun pls change my moniker to arsenality
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by fireback: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seun:
must we ask you to make the changes?. why don't you create a link on nairaland? so we can make the changes ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Mirian91(f): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2020
Hi Seun,

Please, this is the second time I'm writing you in a space of 3 weeks to help me change my moniker. Kindly change from Mirian91 to Royalmother pls.

Thanks in advance.

Seun:
Re: How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps by Okusi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hi Seun, Kindly help me change my username 'Okusi' to 'Manchachi'

Please grant my request

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Function Of Vio? As Vio Turn To Police Officer (photo) / See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers / Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.