Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? (4087 Views)

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by blokoncept(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2008
what do you think

GUYS and GALS WHO ARE MORE POSSESSIVE IN RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by valengeo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
wao, i think the both sex are possesive. because in your bid to keep wat you ve got, you can go any lenght.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Sauron1: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
GIRLS. . . . easy!!!
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by tope2000(f): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2008
Dependz undecided
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by SamMilla1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
I think its girls.

Reason : If you truly love someone very much, you could be a little possessive even without your knowledge.

Since girls love more than guys (true deep love), we can safely assume girls are more possessive.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
I wonder why SAMMY is always sexist undecided

Anywayz, poster, it depends on who the love scale tilts towards.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hmmmm possessive?do we need to look further?both gender can be possessive but d men r worst,forget about sexism here,its d fact
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by sistajay(f): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2008
Most definitely the guys, no man is allowed to "sniff" near their babe.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2008
Guys are, especially if she's beautiful. Possessive freaks!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
stillwater:

dnt mind them,if d babe is pretty na war,they will always want her to dress like mgbeke wen shes going out alone angry

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
stillwater:

Women are more possessive!!!!
They filter thru e-mails, txt messages and even YM chatlogs just to see what their men are up to.
Besides, they call every 5 mins to know whatz up??
I just can't stand that big brova shiznit. . . . "Hello, where are you??" "Hello, what are you doing?"
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

They filter through e-mails, txt messages and even YM chatlogs just to see what their men are up to.
I just can't stand that big brova shiznit. . . . "Hello, where are you??" "Hello, what are you doing?"

really?u guys r worst undecided if she answers a call u want to know who called her,u go through her phone too,u can't stand it if another man looks at her outside,u can't stand it we she smiles back at men,or the numerous calls ," who are u with,where did u go to,what did u put on today,was it tight,revealing,transparent"

i could go on and on

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

dnt mind them,if d babe is pretty na war,they will always want her to dress like mgbeke when shes going out alone angry

Rotfl grin grin Leave them. I am the MAN burp, but check them out, they turn out to be insecure freaks!!!!

~Sauron~:

They filter through e-mails, txt messages and even YM chatlogs just to see what their men are up to.

Sorry for getting hooked to a serial killer look alike tongue. Next time choose well. As far as I'm concerned Men are so insecure with beautiful girls. As jenny said, they will even start telling you the kind of clothes to wear. What's that?

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Sauron1: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

really?u guys r worst undecided if she answers a call u want to know who called her,u go through her phone too,u can't stand it if another man looks at her outside,u can't stand it we she smiles back at men,or the numerous calls ," who are u with,where did u go to,what did u put on today,was it tight,revealing,transparent"

i could go on and on

Nne, i disagree with you.
Women are too possessive. . . .Watch a woman turn from an angel to a demon as soon as she spots anutha woman flirting with her man.
How many men have the time to start checking a babe's fone n email accounts??
Women are the kingpins!!!

stillwater:

Sorry for getting hooked to a serial killer look alike tongue. Next time choose well. As far as I'm concerned Men are so insecure with beautiful girls. As jenny said, they will even start telling you the kind of clothes to wear. What's that?

What kinda men have u been dating??
Men tell u the kind of clothes to wear cos many women have an appaling dress sense.
Someone like Stilly wears jeans and native "buba".
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by eminemkayc: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2008
Ladies are! Guys are more into 'FOOTBALL PLAYING' aka playas than intimacy,so bein possesive is out of d question for guys.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

Nne, i disagree with you.
Women are too possessive. . . .Watch a woman turn from an angel to a demon as soon as she spots anutha woman flirting with her man.
How many men have the time to start checking a babe's phone n email accounts??
Women are the kingpins!!!

women r possessive no denying dat fact,i might be one of them lipsrsealed
but how many times have u seen a woman telling a man to go pull of his clothes cos its so sexy,its very rare

but u men ,oh lawdi lawddddddd,if ur babes wears one very sexy looking outfit and shes going out alone,u wouldnt mind locking the door,stopping her from going out until she takes it off and ties iro and buba

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2008
eminemkayc:

Ladies are! Guys are more into 'FOOTBALL PLAYING' aka playas than intimacy,so bein possesive is out of d question for guys.

r u trying to tell us dat guys dont fall inlove?wat happened to all those of them dat will go crazy if another man looks at their babes?

sir u no get point

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

women r possessive no denying that fact,i might be one of them lipsrsealed
but how many times have u seen a woman telling a man to go pull of his clothes because its so sexy,its very rare

but u men ,oh lawdi lawddddddd,if ur babes wears one very sexy looking outfit and shes going out alone,u wouldnt mind locking the door,stopping her from going out until she takes it off and ties iro and buba
jeennnii, na so i don tell you you be one correct babe like that abi, please help me tell am oooo

1 Like

Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by SamMilla1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

really?u guys r worst undecided  if she answers a call u want to know who called her,u go through her phone too,u can't stand it if another man looks at her outside,u can't stand it we she smiles back at men,or the numerous calls ," who are u with,where did u go to,what did u put on today,was it tight,revealing,transparent"

i could go on and on

Why do u think all these things you named above are reasons for someone to be possessive?
Meanwhile we have not yet started branding possessiveness a very bad thing.
I am sure some people do that due to fear of loosing their loved ones.
I guess you will just turn away if you see your lovely boyfriend hugging another beautiful girl in the street,
Especially when the girl in question is more beautiful than you are.

BEAT THIS :

AFRICANS LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE MEN BELIEVE SO MUCH TO BE SUPERIOR OVER WOMEN,
YET WE ARE HERE COMPARING THEIR VARIOUS LEVELS OF POSSESSIVENESS.

WHAT ABOUT EUROPE :

WHAT THE WOMEN SAYS IN THE HOUSE IS WHAT HAPPENS.
I AM SURE YOU WILL AGREE TO THIS.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by SamMilla1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

but how many times have u seen a woman telling a man to go pull of his clothes because its so sexy,its very rare

How many times have you seen a mans breast or penis after dressing up?
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

but how many times have u seen a woman telling a man to go pull of his clothes because its so sexy,its

Why would a babe wear something sexy looking??
Would u let your man go out half naked too??
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .Even parents complain with the way babes dress sometimes. . . . Are they possessive too??
There's a line between decency and being possessive.
We shouldn't mix the two.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

What kind of men have u been dating??
Men tell u the kind of clothes to wear because many women have an appaling dress sense.
Someone like Stilly wears jeans and native "buba".

lol, when I write, I don't talk about myself but just what I see/hear from other people's relationships tongue
They feel threatened that's why they dictate the kind of clothes their women should wear and not because of "some appalling dress sense".
Lol, jeans and buba? what's wrong with that? tongue
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2008
SAM MILLA:

How many times have you seen a mans breast or privates after dressing up?
A few times o, a few
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by SamMilla1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2008
ibkaye:

A few times o, a few

what about ladies?
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Cristalz(f): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
*rolling my eyes*

Yet anutha Battle of the Sexes thread.

Its a 50-50 thing. One can't just generalize here cos it depends on the individual(s) in question. Some men are possessive,some are not. Some women are possessive,some are not.

Y'all will just go on and on with this and end up right back where you started,as usual grin
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

Why would a babe wear something sexy looking??

confession,this is a very possessive dude grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Would u let your man go out half naked too??

looking sexy does not mean u one have to dress half naked,a girl might be looking sexy on trousers and well covered top

~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . . .Even parents complain with the way babes dress sometimes. . . . Are they possessive too??
There's a line between decency and being possessive.
We shouldn't mix the two.

not when d girl is looking nice,d only time parents complain ,is when its too revealing or for people that dnt tolerate trousers

but u men?if the trouser is tight,complain,if d skirt is long and tight,complain,if d top is tight on d boobs region,complain,if shes wearing a free on the knee skirt complain,if she smiles back at men on d streets wahala,is that one also decency?
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2008
SAM MILLA:

what about ladies?
a few times also, a few
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2008
stillwater:

lol, when I write, I don't talk about myself but just what I see/hear from other people's relationships tongue
They feel threatened that's why they dictate the kind of clothes their women should wear and not because of "some appalling dress sense".
Lol, jeans and buba? what's wrong with that? tongue

They don't feel threatened.
How many times have u condemned babes that pull their dirty thongs up in public??
Whatz all that about?? Thatz not being possessive. . . .Men are teaching u babes to be DECENT.
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by eminemkayc: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2008
@jenni my dear,MOST MEN, dont fall in luv its only STARTERS dat do! To be frank wit u,its nearly impossibl 4 a man 2 stick wit 1 female without flirtng! So y being possesive, whn its nt ineluctable? Luk inwards nd considr d sample space of relationshps nd ul be amazed dat its ladies who are,xcept a few though!
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by jenikadi: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2008
eminemkayc:

@jenni my dear,MOST MEN, don't fall in love its only STARTERS that do! To be frank wit u,its nearly impossibl 4 a man 2 stick wit 1 female without flirtng! So y being possesive, whn its nt ineluctable? Luk inwards nd considr d sample space of relationshps nd ul be amazed that its ladies who are,xcept a few though!

r u for real? undecided
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2008
jeni_kadi:

confession,this is a very possessive dude grin grin grin

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze.

looking sexy does not mean u one have to dress half naked,a girl might be looking sexy on trousers and well covered top
not when d girl is looking nice,d only time parents complain ,is when its too revealing or for people that dnt tolerate trousers

Look around u and tell me you don't hiss at the way some women portray themselves in public.
Some women are like little sluts with the way they are ready to bare it all.
Going commando these days is even hailed as "AWESOME"
Since when did going out without undies makes a woman unique??
Mother Theresa would be turning in her grave now.

but u men?if the trouser is tight,complain,if d skirt is long and tight,complain,if d top is tight on d boobs region,complain,if shes wearing a free on the knee skirt complain,if she smiles back at men on d streets wahala,is that one also decency?

I don't belong to that category.
As long as the assets are covered. . . . .tightness is nuthing. grin cheesy
Re: Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

They don't feel threatened.
How many times have u condemned babes that pull their dirty thongs up in public??
Whatz all that about?? Thatz not being possessive. . . .Men are teaching u babes to be DECENT.

Decency is of varying degrees. What is decent to you, might be indecent to another.
I wear my short skirts and still consider myself decent. I wont stay with someone that would giving me frowning stares when I want to go out. tongue
However, are you telling me she didn't dress like that before hooking up with her? As I said before, CHOOSE WELL!!! tongue
Your example is just plain nasty, any reasonable womann should know that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dependant Nigerian Girls: Wake Up / How To Mend A Relationship That Is Going Downhill / Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.