Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): (1226 Views)

The Special Two Letter Word!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2014
All rights reserved. Utilization of this work in whole or part in any form by electronic, mechanical or other means now known or hereafter invented is forbidden without the permission of the copyright owner.
your correction,constructive criticism and encouragement is greatly welcomed and your patience is highly needed.
thanks in advance.
Elantracey
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2014
-1-
20-05-1995
It was a bright sunny day, the rays of sun shone beautifully on the imafidon's compound which was bubbling with various activities. women were heard singing joyfully in imuentiyan's room, their parlour was beautifully decorated and filled to capacity, people were seen gathered in small groups discussing the miraculous birth of the child . It was the naming ceremony of the imafidon's first child after seven years of marriage.
"Siwo Siwo," an elderly woman who seemed to be in her late 60s yelled.
"Siwo," the people responded.
Then a dark slim man who was the father of baby stood up and gave his opening speech.
I thank you all for coming to this great occasion of the the naming ceremony of my beloved first daughter, we all know how many years I and my wife have been married before this wonderful gift of God came , we went to almost all hospitals but we were told the same thing that I and were perfectly fit to have a child ,we visited different herbalist and told the same thing until we got tired of searching and decided to place all our hope on God because we found out that he never fails. thank you all for coming once again .
A deafening round of applause was heard from every corner of the large sitting room and outside.
Kolanuts were brought in and handed over to the eldest man in the family,pa Ebo who was obviously in his late 90s ,he blessed the kolanut and said a short prayer in the Bini dialect ,
"Ise, (amen) " the people responded after every sentence he made.
At the end of his prayer, he broke the kolanuts, took a part and gave the plate to the young man who brought it in,demonstrating that he should pass in round to everyone in the room.
A young woman was sent to go get the mother and the baby, imuentiyan (the mother's name) came out followed by a group of women dancing and chanting different songs , she was wearing a beautiful blue lace buba and wrapper with igele well tied on her head, her face was shining and she was looking very beautiful and radiant. She then sat down on a chair which was already reserved for her.
The beautiful baby was handed over to pa Ebo who beckoned on the father to stand up.
A translator was present who translated from Benin to English and vice versa
"What name do you want to give to this child?"
"ITOHAN, because God has had mercy upon me."
Everyone clapped with joy ,
pa Ebo made another short prayer and handed over the child to the father.
There was a lot to eat and drink and everyone ate to their satisfaction, some even had a lot to take home,people went to congratulate the couple one by one and prayed for the baby.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2014
-2-
06-10-1995
Nosa just returned from work earlier than normal,he was looking pale, frustrated and distressed, he was an agricultural science teacher in a public secondary school, he got to the door, checked to see whether it was open, found out that it was unimpeded,opened it and found Itohan playing in the sitting room all by her self with his wife no were around.
"Darling, Darling," he called at the top of his voice.
"Odowmen obokhian(my husband you are welcome) ," she yelled from behind the house.
He walked up to where she was and found her washing clothes.
"Honey you are back from work early today hope there is no problem?" noticing the look on his face,she rinsed her hand,cleaned it with her wrapper and stood up to meet him.
"Do you remember we watched in the news yesterday that the state government retrenched some workers?"
"Yes," she answered anxiously.
"I went to the board this morning and found out that my name was among."
"Hey,hey," she wail then burst into tears.
Nosa tried consoling her but all his effort only made her cry the more,remembering the fact that that they have been eating from hand to mouth as a result of non payment of their salary for the past three months and now the thought of the job finally gone was way too much for her.
While all these was going on a knock was heard at the door.
"Darling please stop crying ,it's not the end of the world,we will definitely come up with something ,I know God is on our side," Nosa told her trying to calm her down.
The knock on the door became more intense,remembering that Itohan was alone in the parlour,Nosa quickly ran to check who was at the door.
"Why did it take you so long to opened the door?" screamed the landlord at him as he was opening the door.
"sorry Sir, we were at the backyard " he immediately apologized .
"If you like don't open it's your business,hope you know why am here?" he inquired even before Nosa could finish his speech.
"Yes sir,I do."
"So where is it ?" he asked stretching forth his right hand.
"Please oga give us more time,things are difficult this period,the moment we get the money we will hand it over to you." Nosa pleaded.
"I have given you three good months is that not enough time?" he shouted angrily.
It was by this time Imuentiyan who was still sobbing came out.
"Please oga,since we packed into this house seven years back,we've not owed you a dine, please sir by God's grace we will get the money and pay you," she pleaded on her knees.
"I give you just one week ,one more week if not get ready to leave my house," he said angrily as he stormed out of the house.
"hey God were are you ,look upon the afflictions of your children," imuentiyan cried out as she continued crying ,
Nosa stood puzzled,still wondering how a friendly and loving landlord suddenly changed,he has been like a friend and father and even prayed and consoled them when they had no child,what could have gone wrong .
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks divepen
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2014
You r welcome o
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2014
"What are we going to do now?" Imuetiyan who was still in tears questioned her husband .
"The first thing we need now is for you to stop crying,tears won't change anything here," he said to her .
"Ok fine , I have stopped crying, now what are we going to do, I know papa Osas was not joking with what he said just now," she said wiping away the tears on her face.
"I don't know,I don't just know," he lamented looking more distressed than ever.
"let's go and see my uncle,am sure he will be willing to help," imuentiyan suggested.
"No no no no ," Nosa replied almost immediately, have you forgotten how much he gave us for Itohan's naming ceremony
, and just last month we went to him again.
"It doesn't matter," she snapped,
"oh yes he does,"
"how?"
"honey please let's leave your uncle out of this for now, this is our problem, we should look for ways to solve it ourselves, we can't continue to run to him every time,"
"but we have just one week, moreover my uncle is not complaining , I don't want to be driven into the streets like a poor church rat o,"
"he's not complaining now,but soon he will,"
It was the sudden cry of Itohan that broke the prolonged silence that ensued after that statement.
"Please go and take care of my daughter," Nosa told his wife who was looking like someone that has been issued a death sentence.
"She hasn't eating anything solid all day,"
"Why?"
"Don't ask me that rubbish question , you already know the answer," she said almost shouting.
"Come and take this and see what get with it," he said calmly not minding the tone in which she spoke.
She took the money reluctantly and went out with the baby,Nosa sat down thinking of the quickest possible way out of the situation, his retrenchment came as a rude shock to him, leaving him with almost nothing, then he remembered the staff quarters he was offered when he got his teaching job was still vacant, at that moment his joy knew no bound and he silently prayed that his wife accepted it because she bluntly declined the last time he spoke about it.
It didn't take her up to 10minutes before she came back, noticing the smile on his face, she dropped the pap she bought and asked,
"Why the smile on your face,"
"I have found a way out of our problem," he said happily but please go and feed my princess.
She was surprised at his sudden change of mood and wondered what the solution will be, she quickly prepared the pap and feed Itohan who ate happily because she was really hungry, and went back to meet her husband.
"So honey what's the solution ?" she asked even before she sat down.
"Remember the staff quarters we were given when I got my job ,the last time I checked it was still vacate,"
"No no no, you already know my stand on that, if going there is your solution better start thinking of something else," she snapped even before he could finish was saying.
"Honey please,"
"No o, I can't stay there, with those bushes, snake and everything please I can't stay there,"
"We can use that to our advantage before I get another job ,"
"How,"
"Remember am an agriculturist, I could cultivate the land and start my poultry with part of my savings I have left,"
she just turned her face.
"Honey please this is the only way out, moreover there are people staying there, we can adapt," he pleaded.
"Ok fine ," she agreed rather unhappily.
"Thanks Darling ," he said giving her a warm hug, you will start arranging tomorrow while I go tell the principal, then we leave on Saturday and then gave her a kiss.
"OK dear," she said with a fake smile on her face.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dive pen o sad
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
"Wow,this place looks better than I thought ," Imuentiyan exclaimed as they finished arranging their belongings in the house. It was a two bedroom apartment with kitchen , a toilet and bathroom.
"Yes dear,it just need little renovation, am sure it's been very long someone lived here."
"But I still don't like the bush at the back of the house,it looks like a thick forest," she said looking gloomy, though I love the variety of fruits around."
"Don't worry about that dear,I will pay some boys so they could clear a large portion of it tomorrow,Nosa assured her, I need to start my poultry farm as soon as possible, you know it's just less two months to the festive season,"
"And there is no water,"
"That's no problem, there's a bore hole at the other end of the school compound, the owner was my colleague, and we are good friends."
"Ok then,let me prepare dinner, it has been a long day,"
" Yes Darling please do,by the way do you know the name am going to give to my poultry farm?"
"Nosa farm I guess,"
"No , am going to name it after my princess," he said lifting Itohan up.
Itohan was growing fast, at five months she could crawl and even stand on her own, strangely she doesn't disturb her parents at all and allows anyone to carry her, she was loved by all and was always given gifts because she was very beautiful,big and smiles always.
Just then a knock was heard at the door,Nosa was surprised because they haven't given anyone their address yet and wondered who it could be.
Still perplexed he laid Itohan on the chair and went to see who it was.
"Who is that?" he asked.
"It's me your neighbour,"
Recognizing the voice as that of a senior staff in the school, he went to open the door.
"Welcome my new neighbour ," she said heartily, she was an elderly woman apparently in her early 60s, her husband who was a missionary pastor lived with her and her two young sons just opposite the Imafidon's new apartment.
"Thank you very much ma ," Nosa replied , "please come in ," he said politely.
"Thanks my dear, where is your wife," she asked, on sighting Itohan she quickly went to carry her, "Oh what a beautiful baby," she exclaimed, "making me wish I gave birth to a girl,! she further said.
"Her name is Itohan ," Nosa said smiling ,it was just then Imuentiyan walked inside with the food she had prepared in her hands.
"Good evening MA ,please join us," Imuentiyan beckoned on her as she arranged the food on the table.
"Thank you dear,I have already eaten to my full,hope the parking and arranging wasn't too stressful for you?" she asked.
"Though it was but thank God we are done now,some male students joined us to park the things inside while the girls joined me to wash the floor and in no time we were done," she replied.
"Ok that's good,I need to be on my way now,I have some things I need to do before night falls," she said standing up to take her leave and handing over Itohan to her mother.
"Thanks for stopping by ma , we really appreciate ," Nosa said as he stood up to open the door for her.
"Thank you ma, see you around soo ," Imuentiyan said.
"You are welcome,please feed my lovely daughter well o," she said jokingly as she stepped out of the door.
"I thank God for always giving us lovely neighbours," Imuentiyan said as Nosa retired to his sit to eat his dinner.
"Yes o,thank God,"
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
-4-
12-04-1996
"graaan,graaaan," Nosa's phone rang.
"Darling, Darling ,your phone is ringing," Imuentiyan yelled as she was dressing Itohan to take her to the hospital for her immunization.
"OK am coming ," he replied as he quickly stopped what he was doing and rushed to his room to answer the call.
"Epa lagiesan (Good morning sir)," He greeted.
"Vbo ye e (how are you)?" asked Imuentiyan's uncle,Mr Ogunmola who was a senior lecturer at the college of education, Ekiadolor.
"I am very fine sir," he replied .
"How is my niece and my lovely daughter?" He asked.
"They are perfectly fine,and they are even here with me." Nosa replied wondering what could be the reason for the early call.
"Glad to hear that,I hope you still have those big chickens we bought during Christmas?"
"Yes , I do, they are even bigger now." he replied
"OK I and my wife will come and buy three that we are going to use for the easter celebration," He said, by the way have heard that the state government is recruiting new lecturers at the college of Education?" He asked.
"No sir," he said lookin surprised.
"Yes,they are,and it has been on for three weeks now," He said,
"I was even wondering why you've not called to inquire from me," He further said.
"Am just hearing ur for the first time sir."
"Don't you have a B.sc degree," He asked.
"Yes sir I do,it was even a 2.1," Nosa replied hoping it wasn't late.
" Ok then,bring your CV to me now,am about going to work,so I could give it to the provost ," He said.
"Ok sir,am on my way right now," he said happily,thanking his stars for having an inlaw as kind as this.
"I will do everything I can to make sure you get the job," he said.
"Thank you very much sir,God will bless you more," Nosa said as the call ended.
"What did he say?" Imuentiyan asked with mixed emotions.
"Your Uncle just said they were recruiting lecturers into the college of Education, and I should bring my CV so he could send it in for me." he replied almost at the top of his voice.
"Thank God o ," Imuentiyan said with beams of smile on her face.
" I have to go give it to him right away," he concluded as he started dressing up to leave.
"Won't you eat first?"
"No ,I have to beat the traffic, I don't want him to start waiting for me."
" Ok , please try and come back early,you know we have to take Itohan for her immunization today."
"Ok I will," he said as he gave her a peck on her cheek and ran off.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
-5-
01-05-1996
"honey,honey, where are you?" Nosa asked as he was running into his house with a paper in his hand, jumping like one that just won 5 million naira in who wants to be a milionaire.
"Darling,what is it?" Imuentiyan asked anxiously looking dazzled.
"You can't believe it"
"Please go straight to the point"
"Just look at this," he said pointing the paper at her,she hurriedly collected it and skimmed through it's content.
"What!" she exclaimed and went into dancing and singing.
"Osalobua urhuese o (my God i thank you)," she said after few minutes of dancing.
"To God be all the glory," Nosa added.
Nosa was just given a lecturing job at the college of Education just as Mr Ogunmola promised.
"Really every disappointment is a blessing," Imuentiyan teased. "If you hadn't been retrenched, am not sure this would have come your way." she added.
"Yes o,my darling, if we wouldn't have packed out of that house and i wouldn't be a poultry and farm owner by now," he said with his face shining like the sun.
"Ehen talking about the poultry,how are you going to cope with the hard work and that of this job?" she asked, "you know this poultry work is very tedious," she further said.
"Oh yes,I was thinking about that on my way here," he said, am going to bring my sister's children Enore and Kenedy from the village," he continued, " am sure they will be able to help while i help them complete their secondary school education here." he added.
"Ok that's a good idea, am sure money will no longer be a problem, but are you sure your sister will agree to this?" she asked.
"Am positive she will,moreover it will be for their own good,"
"ok then,that aside, you are forgetting something," she said smilling sheepishly.
"Hmmmmm, what could it be,"
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Aipete2(f): 4:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmmmm. Am enjoying this story o
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Nosa returned home quite early, his school just finished their second semester exams so there wasn't much work to do.
"Dear you are back," Imuentiyan said as he entered the house.
"Yes dear, I finished early today and the road was hitch free." he replied.
"Ok, let me bring your food,"
"No, not now I just rest first ,"
"OK then, Enore said two men brought this earlier," she said as she reached out for the envelop and gave it to him.
"Who were they ?" he asked.
"She said they didn't say their names, they only left it said they will be back," she replied .
He opened the sealed envelop and brought out a letter inside, It was a letter of appointment from a private firm he had applied for a job to when he was jobless.
Immediately he read it's content he hissed. "So since I applied for this job last year, it's now they are giving the job , rubbish ," he said then went to his room.
"Good afternoon ma," Aunty Bisi greeted Imuentiyan as she came to pick her daughter.
"Afternoon o, hope she didn't give you any problem today," she asked.
"Not at all ma, in fact she has been so attentive and she learns quickly even more than every one else in the class," she said, and I have been meaning to ask, do you write her assignments for her?" she asked.
"No, I don't , sometimes she won't even allow me guide her," she replied .
"Wow!" she exclaimed , "that's means she's going to be very intelligent," she said.
"Am glad to hear that, where is she?" she asked.
"She should be in the playground.
As they were discussing two primary students brought her in looking very dirty, there was mood all over her.
"What happened to her?" she inquired.
"She was running then she accidentally fell down into a ditch," one of the pupils explain.
"OMG , Aunty please where can I get water?" she asked Aunty Bisi,
"Just over there," she replied pointing to a tap that's beside the classroom.
"Thanks ," she said.
Itohan's fall wasn't a small one, she had bruises in her elbow and one of her knees was bleeding, Imuentiyan suspected that the explanation the pupil gave could cause such bruises, she quickly cleaned up the bruise and changed her clothes, luckily she had another gown with her and toke her to the school's sickbay to apply first aid on the injury.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 07, 2014
True to Imuentiyan's suspicion, Itohan was accidentally pushed by one of her class mates when she wanted to enter a swing in the play ground, the pupils that brought her to the class didn't want to tell Imuentiyan that because they didn't know how she will react and moreover the person that pushed her had ran away before Itohan could see his face so they thought it was of no use telling her.
14-07-2000
"Mummy,Mummy!" Itohan came to her mum who washing clothes outside crying.
"Who beat you ?" Imuentiyan inquired.
"It's brother Kennedy ," she answered
"What!, so the same boy I feed had the guts to touch my daughter ," she said enraged.
"Kennedy !" she yelled.
"Ma," he answered, "e de (am coming )," he added
Without even asking him questions she landed two hot slaps on his face.
"Why did you beat Itohan ," she asked him shouting .
"I nor touch am o," he said in defense and stepped back,
"so you still have mouth to lie ehn," she shouted at him,
"No o,"
"So it's little Itohan that is lying now," she said as she gave him two more slaps on his back, immediately he ran out of her sight before she could get Cain to flog him.
All this while little Itohan was grinning and laughing mischievously at him in her mind with feigned tears on her eyes , she earlier told him to help her with water when she was writing her assignment but he playfully refused so she decided to pay him back, now that her plan worked she was more happy than ever.
After the little scene she created she decided to take a walk around , it was Saturday so there was no school and her dad was busy in his farm, she went to her neighbour's house, they were all busy and their two sons and Enore had gone to fetch water, her parents seldom allow her to leave the house due to kidnap cases that was rampant at that time especially during the festive period so she had no friend in her neighborhood only at school, Osamu was still sleeping and she dare not wake her up because her mum would be very angry because she will only disturb her.
After walking around for a while she decided to go and meet her dad in the farm, her dad was busy planting yam seedlings when he heard the cry of his daughter.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 07, 2014
"Daddy!" Itohan yelled in tears from inside the farm, her dad was quite far from were she was, as such as he had her scream he quickly left what he was doing and ran to her was.
"Itohan what is it?" he asked her as he got there and quickly carried her from the floor, before she could reply he saw her leg bleeding and instantly recognized that it was a snake bite, he immediately rush out of the farm to get a piece of cloth so he could her leg to stop the poison from circulating to all over her body.
Imuentiyan noticed the speed at which her husband ran out of the farm and went check what was going on, on getting there she asked what was going on but got no response meanwhile Nosa was busy trying to suck the poison out but unfortunately before he could tie her leg unknown to him the poison had already gotten to her thighs , after he had tied the leg he reached out for his car keys and quickly went to start him car , but. the car wouldn't come on, the atmosphere was tense even the Eni's were already with Imuentiyan who carried the child and was sobbing.
Kennedy didn't know whether to be happy that somehow , somehow she had paid for what she did that morning or to be sad that it happened , he was just there, though he didn't like her nasty attitude he still prayed that nothing bad happens to her.
After several minutes of checking what could be wrong with the car , it finally started, imuentiyan quickly went into the car with Itohan who was already weak, before they got to the hospital she was already unconscious. Luckily for them they were attended to quickly , the neatly dressed smart nurses hurriedly took her to the emergency ward, the doctor a dark tall fairly built man came to run a checkup on her, he told the parents that a blood transfusion needed to be conducted on her before the poison gets her brain and that will be only thing that could save her, without hesitating Nosa told the doctor that he had the same genotype and blood group with her, then the operation was carried out successfully.
When Itohan finally regained consciousness, she was surprised to find herself on a sick bed with drip fixed on her hand then she remembered that something had bit her painfully in the farm when she was going to meet her dad but didn't see it.
"It must have been Kennedy that send that thing to bite me like that," she said to her angrily then she was bent on repaying him as soon as she left the hospital, it was then her mother walking in and was happy that she had regained consciousness, it had been about 16 hours after the operation had being carried out on her, though the doctor assured her that she was OK , she was not satisfied .
"Itohan how are you?" Imuentiyan asked her happily.
"Mummy I want to go home," she replied , " I don't like this place." she added.
"Don't worry as soon as the doctor discharge you we will take you home," she assured her.
"Where is daddy?"
"He went to church he will be back soon, oya come and eat," she replied as she brought the cooler of rice from her bag.
It wasn't long before Nosa came, he leaped for joy seeing his daughter OK, he had feared the worst, he warned her never to walk into the farm alone while Itohan had already vowed in her heart never to step her foot into farm again.
After a while the doctor discharged them and prescribed some drugs that she should take.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2014
-12-
Itohan was happy that she was back home and the snake episode was over but she still claimed in her heart that it was Kennedy that sent the snake to bite her and was planning on what her revenge would be, she was still planning on how her revenge will be when she heard her dad call her name.
"Itohan," Nosa called .
"Daddy am coming," she replied .
"Have you eaten," he asked her.
"Yes daddy," she replied .
"What about your drugs," he queried.
She didn't answer , she hated drugs with passion.
"Itohan have you taken your drugs?" he asked again .
"Daddy am fine o," she murmured.
"The doctor said you should take it, you don't have a choice, moreover the drugs are sweet," he said trying to pacify her.
"Oh daddy, am fine o ," she said tying to make her dad change his mind.
"Do you want to go back to the hospital ," he asked .
She shakes her head giving a negative response.
"Then you should take your drugs if not I will take back to the hospital and they will give you injection," he threatened.
On hearing that,she knew injection was worse so she agreed to take the drugs but as a smart little girl she just placed the drugs under her tongue and pretended as if she drank it then acted like she wanted to vomit then went outside to throw away the drugs, unfortunately for her that was just one out of five different drugs she was going to take and she knew she couldn't keep up the pretence , she took the rest drugs loathing .
Even after drinking gallons of water she still felt the bitter taste of the drugs,she was deeply irritated by it and all her mind was on Kennedy and how she will pay him back for putting her through all this
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Aipete2(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Lolz
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by LarrySun(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kindly space out your paragraphs! And, I think you are rushing the posts; allow people some time to read and comment about the storylines.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2014
LarrySun: Kindly space out your paragraphs! And, I think you are rushing the posts; allow people some time to read and comment about the storylines.
thanks, i've already posted all this before nairaland went down, he's just helping me get it back.
Re: Itohan: The Special Child.by Elantracey(f): by aao: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
okay, we still waiting on more.

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Lincoln's Famous Letter To His Son's Teacher(Inspiring) / Women, God And Everyting In Between (non-fiction) / Gentle And Funny Soul..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.