Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Aside From Ankara Fabric, Which Other Fabrics Are Good For Aso-ebi? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aside From Ankara Fabric, Which Other Fabrics Are Good For Aso-ebi? (1957 Views)

Trendy Styles Made From Ankara / How To Make An Ankara Fabric Bangle (with Pics) / How To Make A Bib Necklace Using Ankara Fabric Buttons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aside From Ankara Fabric, Which Other Fabrics Are Good For Aso-ebi? by eyior(f): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2014
My wedding is coming up this december and will want to sell aso-ebi that's not ankara which will be affordable to buy and also make profit to sponsor my wedding. well my parents are taking lace of 35k but my friends can't afford it but can afford 10k
Kindly list out the materials and price range. this will also help newbies who are in my shoe.
thank you...
Re: Aside From Ankara Fabric, Which Other Fabrics Are Good For Aso-ebi? by oadeyeye: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
you may have to come up to 15k, for a good fabric not the china ones ur frnds will be upset about at least dey can wear after ur event, 15k will be d ideal figure to look at (for a good fabric 4yrds, 1pcs of sego gele, souvenir and ur profit) for the ladies and guys u can do 10k(if u want a good atiku fabric, asooke for cap, ur profit)
eyior: My wedding is coming up this december and will want to sell aso-ebi that's not ankara which will be affordable to buy and also make profit to sponsor my wedding. well my parents are taking lace of 35k but my friends can't afford it but can afford 10k
Kindly list out the materials and price range. this will also help newbies who are in my shoe.
thank you...
Re: Aside From Ankara Fabric, Which Other Fabrics Are Good For Aso-ebi? by eyior(f): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Thank you. i get it now but only if they're willing and i wish it's that easy. what they want is a 3k aso ebi while my fiance side are going for 30K asoebi. how to match that up, i don't know
oadeyeye: you may have to come up to 15k, for a good fabric not the china ones ur frnds will be upset about at least dey can wear after ur event, 15k will be d ideal figure to look at (for a good fabric 4yrds, 1pcs of sego gele, souvenir and ur profit) for the ladies and guys u can do 10k(if u want a good atiku fabric, asooke for cap, ur profit)

(1) (Reply)

This Makes You Look Beautiful Without Any Make-up / Hermes Handbags Enjoy World Renown For Ite Excellent Quality / Good Cream For Men Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.