Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) (3477 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: That hasn't answered my question. Have you seen me/my body on NL??

Talking about seeing bodies am I late? grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Godmystrength: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

Talking about seeing bodies am I late? grin
no you are not late. we are just starting. let's start with you grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: no you are not late. we are just starting. let's start with you grin grin grin

Hehehehe. Nothing to see here. Just an old man with black beards (irugbon). Oya over to you
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by lirusehn(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
she's sexy tho smiley
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by beeevan: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Even men bear stretch marks but how comes no one mentions theres?

@ Topic, honestly I did hid my tummy in a cloth if I were you,you fought a good fight but the truth is that no one cares. People are insensitive, so don't feed them.
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by beeevan: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Even men bear stretch marks but how comes no one mentions theres?

@ Topic, honestly I did hid my tummy in a cloth if I were you,you fought a good fight but the truth is that no one cares. People are insensitive, so don't feed them.

Nothing ruins the female body like pregnancy and child birth, the more you pop them out, the more you depreciate angry.
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
The beach is free for all.

ALL, in the sense that you get all sorts of people there. Kind ones, selfish ones, sensitive ones, cynical ones, and downright rude ones. Sometimes it's best to protect yourself. If she was bold enough to go out there and bare it all, then she should have had the backbone to weather the insults hurled at her, otherwise she should have covered up whilst in public if she had an iota of common sense.

I say 'common sense' because what people will see is not a woman who's birthed five kids, but a woman whose bodily features have gone down-south.

If she so desperately needed that tan, then she ought to have sunbathed in the privacy of her garden abeg, otherwise hit the gym and shape up.
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
EfemenaXY: The beach is free for all.

ALL, in the sense that you get all sorts of people there. Kind ones, selfish ones, sensitive ones, cynical ones, and downright rude ones. Sometimes it's best to protect yourself. If she was bold enough to go out there and bare it all, then she should have had the backbone to weather the insults hurled at her, otherwise she should have covered up whilst in public if she had an iota of common sense.

I say 'common sense' because what people will see is not a woman who's birthed five kids, but a woman whose bodily features have gone down-south.

If she so desperately needed that tan, then she ought to have sunbathed in the privacy of her garden abeg, otherwise hit the gym and shape up.

Inotherwords, the beach is free for all to UnCloth for a tan except mothers who have stretch marks?

You might want to review that because getting a tan at the beach is not what caused an uproar.
Uploading the pics on the internet did.
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

Inotherwords, the beach is free for all to open up for a tan except mothers who have stretch marks?

You might want to review that because getting a tan at the beacj is not what caused an uproar.
Uploading the pics on the internet did.

Kindly point out where I explicitly stated the bolded.

Re: her uploading the pics on the internet was her reaction to being scoffed at, at the beach. Mind you, I'm not for or against her. I'm sitting comfortably on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Kindly point out where I explicitly stated the bolded.

Re: her uploading the pics on the internet was her reaction to being scoffed at, at the beach. Mind you, I'm not for or against her. I'm sitting comfortably on the fence.

Not explicit. But implied here

EfemenaXY:

Its a beach. Nobody notices anybody in the middle of fun or relaxation and nobody cares.
Uploading the pics to the internet is what caused the scoff.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
I don't care about any flabby skin while in the Beach. Be it man or woman. Your body.

Stretch Mark or not. If you are comfortable in your bikini, pls wear it.

That reminds me , i once saw an old Man taking à bath in thé stream one time i went to my village. I was very young, I guess about 6 yrs . He just got naked and started bathing not minding the kids there. The scrotum was practically touching his knee shocked.
I was like shocked shocked. I tap my bros, what is this ? I asked.
My Brother had to pull me out from the stream and asked me to close my eyes till the man finishes. After then I learnt to mind my business and close my eyes when I see such grin.

I hope someone learns from my story. cheesy
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

Its a beach. Nobody notices anybody in the middle of fun or relaxation and nobody cares.

Pls go back and read slowly .
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

Pls go back and read slowly .

Lai lai. My brother or is it sister, na forward ever o. Not going back to read nattin grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

Lai lai. My brother or is it sister, na forward ever o. Not going back to read nattin grin

Listen to efemenaxy, she is right . Did I tell you she is a prof? smiley
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

Listen to efemenaxy, she is right . Did I tell you she is a prof? smiley

She writes good novels too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by EfemenaXY: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

And that's why I said you've got all sorts at the beach, including the downright rude and insensitive ones. Don't you get it? I'm saying she has a right like everyone else to go there and sunbathe in her bikini or whatever. Unfortunately, you've got people there who don't mind their own business and would make your business theirs. That's exactly what happened to her on that day at the beach.

onirugbon1: Its a beach. Nobody notices anybody in the middle of fun or relaxation and nobody cares.

Now that's where you're wrong, re: the bolded bit of your post. People did notice her and not only that, they made fun of her. It's the teasing / mean comments / playful kicking at her, etc that drove her to retaliate by posting those pics in the first place. If people like you say, hadn't made fun of her and had rather stuck to minding their own businesses, d'you think she would have protested the way she did?

And yes, (as per my implied statement), if you haven't got a thick skin to deal with people's insensitivities, then don't go about performing actions that would invite them to be insensitive to you (hence my suggestion about hitting the gym and tonning up / or sun bathing in the near-nude within the privacy of her own garden).
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Chilli.

Lemme tell you a story too.

Stretch marks on ladies used to irritate me but one of my older bros. has a wife I'm fond of.
Im soft on her and she's soft on me too but thats about it. I treat and regard her sometimes like my wife. She's older than I am, maybe 5 years and she has 2 kids.

One afternoon, we were in the living room, My bros. was there too. It was hot and she didnt care, so she removed her top leaving a very short blouse that exposed her belly.

Omo the stretch marks were like all over her tummy.

She got her 2 kids through C.S and that point somehow I just fell affectionate. Since then Stretch marks on the belly of a woman doesnt matter to me.

grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chilli stop na...I'm not a prof jare. smiley

Chillisauce: I don't care about any flabby skin while in the Beach. Be it man or woman. Your body.
Stretch Mark or not. If you are comfortable in your bikini, pls wear it.
That reminds me , i once saw an old Man taking à bath in thé stream one time i went to my village. I was very young, I guess about 6 yrs . He just got naked and started bathing not minding the kids there. The scrotum was practically touching his knee shocked.
I was like shocked shocked. I tap my bros, what is this ? I asked.
My Brother had to pull me out from the stream and asked me to close my eyes till the man finishes. After then I learnt to mind my business and close my eyes when I see such grin.
I hope someone learns from my story. cheesy

What a perv. angry angry
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Now that's where you're wrong, re: the bolded bit of your post. People did notice her and not only that, they made fun of her. It's the teasing / mean comments / playful kicking at her, etc that drove her to retaliate by posting those pics in the first place. If people like you say, hadn't made fun of her and had rather stuck to minding their own businesses, d'you think she would have protested the way she did?

Oh ok.

Just went back to read the item. People's jabs did truely drive her to post the pics.
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
onirugbon1:
Oh ok.
Just went back to read the item. People's jabs did truely drive her to post the pics.

Yeah, they did...

onirugbon1:

She writes good novels too. cool

Thanks smiley
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 05, 2014
I appreciate that you birthed 5 human beings. But i didn't go to the beach to look at an abomination, spilling out from all corners.

I'm sorry, but birthing 5 kids is not an excuse to be over weight. While things like stretch marks cannot be avoided, those extra layers of fat can!!!

What am I saying, hit the gym and spare yourself the embarrassment!!!

OR

Cover up!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by armyofone(m): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2014
There are nicely made beach wears for moms who birthed many kids.

A lady should wear something that is fit for her body.

If she goes for bikini, then she should close her eyes and ears to what people say.
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Kanwulia: 4:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Abegggggggi!
This nor be strech-mark o!
NA CRAW-CRAW!!!!!
Akpanigogo!
LAPA-LAPA!

Make she dey baff with IZAL abeg!
With 5 children . . . . Disease must follow AKAMU h-enter TOTO ke! grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 05, 2014
chai! shocked
@ 33
hian
well it's good she loves her body, and feels comfortable in it
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by shizzle11(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ujujoan: I appreciate that you birthed 5 human beings. But i didn't go to the beach to look at an abomination, spilling out from all corners.

I'm sorry, but birthing 5 kids is not an excuse to be over weight. While things like stretch marks cannot be avoided, those extra layers of fat can!!!

What am I saying, hit the gym and spare yourself the embarrassment!!!

OR

Cover up!
!!
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by yankeedudu01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=shizzle11][/quote]

lol
Re: Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
A nairalander should tap me when this hits front page

Lol it never did...

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once With Over 29 Hours Of Pushing / His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice / Should I Ignore Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.