Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? (4377 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
I don't know if special advicers on Familysection want most women to end up as sadist abi divorced with the kind of responses I read here daily.you hardly read anyone advicing another in a difficult case to endure, seek elderly counsel, pray, change their ways etc all you read are comments like the one I listed below...
Question: my husband comes home late everyday and I just want to make him stop please help me, what do I do?
Reply: your husband keeps late night because he is seeing another girl, divorce him.

Question: My husband snores a lot and I just can't sleep beside him how can I make him stop?
Reply: your husband is seeing another woman in his sleep and he wants you out of his bed so he can be with his spiritual wife. Divorce him

Question: My wife is soo Fat after having our second baby, and I will want her to loose weight but each time I remind her to go to the gym she yells at me. Pls how do I tell her politely?
Reply: your wife is not submissive, she is arrogant and carefree, get yourself a girlfriend that is hot and flirt with her so your wife can change but if after 3months she is still not willing to join the gym Divorce her.

Question: My wife's family are ungrateful, I sent bags of rice for them during the sallah holiday and nobody called to thank me, how do I tell them that I am upset with them
Reply: send their daughter home to go be with them afterall you are the man and they should respect you.

Question: My husband does not seek my consent before he gives out money to his sisters, what should I do?
Reply: sorry but I think your husband does not love you anymore. He loves his sisters more than you. May be you should leave his house so he can marry his sisters.

Nawa
Aint you guys tired of advicing young couples to divorce each other? If we keep up these trend one day, we all will regret some of the things we say or receive as advice here.
Some topics reach 20 pages and above with numerous posters advicing couples to walk out of their marriages and abandon kids.
Please if you don't have any reasonable thing to say just walk away. I am not a regular poster here because I don't really enjoy what I read.
Btw no kill yourself on top my matter, I just started the thread to register my displeasure with SOME posters here that delight in advicing wrongly.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by bellong: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
If you ask me, who will I ask?

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Who are the special advisers?
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please provide examples where these advices were given and links to it.
Making baseless allegations when you have the resources to back it up with evidence does not make you very smart.

If you can show some links where minor issues were raised as you had above and divorce was recommended then please post so there can be a healthy debate not on one based on a scenario created from ones mind

11 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^^exactly.
You have to show examples so we know which situation you speak about instead of generalising.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by cococandy(f): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
With all the 'communicate communicate communicate' advice I read here all the time I wonder where this jobless OP got his stats from.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by pickabeau1: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

there is no smoke without fire

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
cococandy: With all the 'communicate communicate communicate' advice I read here all the time I wonder where this jobless OP got his stats from.
Well joblessness runs in your veins anumpam...
I don't know the "communicate" thread you keep seeing but I just said what I see. Incase you don't have anything to do just move aside.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2: Please provide examples where these advices were given and links to it.
Making baseless allegations when you have the resources to back it up with evidence does not make you very smart.

Ok mrs sensless smart one, I don't have time to go looking for threads but I sure know what I keep reading. You on the other hand is trying to deny it but you are equally one of the senseless advicers asking young couples to walk out of their marriages.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by cococandy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lmao.

#imustcreatethreadbyforce#

grin grin grin
Naetochukwu:
Well joblessness runs in your veins anumpam...
I don't know the "communicate" thread you keep seeing but I just said what I see. Incase you don't have anything to do just move aside.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by lirusehn(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ave seen it several times.

Guess dey need more peepz 2 join dia team. #GodHelpUs. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Ok mrs sensless smart one, I don't have time to go looking for threads but I sure know what I keep reading. You on the other hand is trying to deny it but you are equally one of the senseless advicers asking young couples to walk out of their marriages.

Oh Okay, thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
cococandy: Lmao.

#imustcreatethreadbyforce#

No go find something to do with your time.
Dummy I must create thread to address issues that bothers me. Look who is calling another jobless, someone that lives on NL.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by tbaba1234: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
The op responds to every comment with insults. Real classy!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
lirusehn: Ave seen it several times.

Guess dey need more peepz 2 join dia team. #GodHelpUs. sad
But they will come here denying it. I remebered before NL crashed Lorretta_u was advicing another lady to quit her marriage of about 5years... And the socalled adviser was barely 6months old in her own marriage. Is either they are preaching feminism or divorce.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
tbaba1234: The op responds to every comment with insults. Real classy!!
Well I responded to them the way the responded to mine.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
If all or most family section members are so quick to recommend divorce, it will be easy for you to find plenty of such posts and quote them for us to see.

My memory tells me that most people recommend divorce as the last resort after first suggesting other solutions.

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by lirusehn(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
the most annoying thing is dey all like AM-WISE wen dey can't even control a remote let alone a family. Shiooo

11 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thinking I was gonna read a good post only to see the jargons the OP is spewing.

I'm sure he is still growing beards in his region.

Pls, when you don mature small. Write a good post with illustrations and references .
until then, this topic should be sent to the bin section.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by cococandy(f): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Post the link oga.
If the person in question wasn't being bludgeoned or battered,then we will take you seriously.
Until then you're trolling.

I don't have to be married to know what's right. Even a secondary school girl like my last born knows what to do right now from what she's been taught about abusive unions.

The rise of abuse is not giving you concern what's giving you concern is that people tell victims to find their feet and run.
Onye iberibe.

Naetochukwu:
But they will come here denying it. I remebered before NL crashed Lorretta_u was advicing another lady to quit her marriage of about 5years... And the socalled adviser was barely 6months old in her own marriage. Is either they are preaching feminism or divorce.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by maingwaest(f): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ OP u made sense with ur topic but u are making it less interesting with the insult u are throwing around.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oh oh. Thread don kuku derail.

grin

Kulyie. Aka Wetin be dat her New name again.

Come oh. You are wanted here.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by damiso(f): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Must every contrary opinion always degenerate to Insults? undecided

@OP lay it easy on the insults abeg people say produce a thread or a link to one of your analogies next thing is insults sofry naa.

As for your topic I kinda get your scope a bit but its not people saying divorce for silly reasons. Its more or less people (sometimes) applying a one size approach to marriage.E.g My husband helps himself to food from the freezer when he gets back from work and I rarely ever serve him..Another poster says she has to serve her husband food on the table. Next thing I start passing snide comments implying that the poster who serves her husband on the table is in a sort of 'bad marriage' or my marriage is definitely better because my husband does not mind me not serving him.

.By implying that a poster who might not understand that different individuals make up different marriages might start acting up in her own marriage . Which is why I often say know YOURSELF know YOUR spouse and learn to sieve through advise or what might be real issues and what are mundane..Marriage is not a battle field where mind games/plotting scheming should be the order of the day.As long you and your spouse understand each other sometimes you need to not compare.

And yeah I would also advise seperation/divorce in cases of domestic violence.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chillisauce: Oh oh. Thread don kuku derail.
grin
K[b]ulyie. Aka Wetin be dat her New name agai[/b]n.
Come oh. You are wanted here.

SAMBARRY

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
aisha2:

SAMBARRY

Thank you . kiss

Sambarry. Sambary, sabarry. In here. If I call your name, come and answer present.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
maingwaest: @ OP u made sense with ur topic but u are making it less interesting with the insult u are throwing around.
Not true, they all wanna derail it because they know I am making a point.
I have said what I wanna say and I hope they correct their mistakes...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
lirusehn: the most annoying thing is dey all like AM-WISE wen dey can't even control a remote let alone a family. Shiooo
Yeah you can see them, derailing my thread and getting all personal. grin
Truth is bitter...
Family section gone to the dogs with halfbaked jobless women coming to spew thrash about marriage.
Take their advices at your peril
Only few are quite intelligent with their posts and advice, eg chaircover

11 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by lilmax(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thats true
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah you can see them, derailing my thread and getting all personal. grin
Truth is bitter...
Family section gone to the dogs with halfbaked jobless women coming to spew thrash about marriage.
Take their advices at your peril
Only few are quite intelligent with their posts and advice, chaircover, greatgod, jenny, sometimes Efe etc

Now we are getting somewhere. Keep spilling you will feel better. grin

Ebola is here on our doorstep, instead of you to carry your small brain begin find cure, you dey here dey make baseless accusations.

Oya o. Since you cannot provide any ref. But can insult. Make I kuku help you derail am. As nairaland now na jungle. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
cococandy: Post the link oga.
If the person in question wasn't being bludgeoned or battered,then we will take you seriously.
Until then you're trolling.

I don't have to be married to know what's right. Even a secondary school girl like my last born knows what to do right now from what she's been taught about abusive unions.

The rise of abuse is not giving you concern what's giving you concern is that people tell victims to find their feet and run.
Onye iberibe.

I see why you are upset, you are the one and only Lorettau...
Bwahhahahahahahhahahahaha
Mtchew. Special adviser on family section 1
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by bellong: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Not true, they all wanna derail it because they know I am making a point.
I have said what I wanna say and I hope they correct their mistakes...

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you call them jobless housewives, how are you different from them by replying posts with bitterness and venom?

Take it easy...... After all, its a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Una dey laff?
grin
Hmm this is a serious issue.

Even the most radical posters would never advice anyone to divorce except on grounds of abuse(physical and emotional)

OP might be a closet abuser who lives in fear that his victim might one day stumble on this forum and learn that there's something called RUN.

He's reacting out of fear.
If not why can't he provide links where folks told someone to leave because she doesn't like the color of the man's underwear? cheesy

Chillisauce:

Now we are getting somewhere. Keep spilling you will feel better. grin

Ebola is here on our doorstep, instead of you to carry your small brain begin find cure, you dey here dey make baseless accusations.

Oya o. Since you cannot provide any ref. But can insult. Make I kuku help you derail am. As nairaland now na jungle. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbiased Advised Needed PLS / Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.