Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? (4375 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Can One Divorce His Wife And Still Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
DukeNija:

You are short! grin

Yes and I am very proud of it. I can have tall AND short guys. Many choices for me cool
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Have I ever sent you any emails at all?
This is why you're a chicken.

shocked shocked shocked

Don't twist my words.
Untwist them.

Being an orangutan is not a bad thing.

This is not a bad thing? shocked

You need help grin
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Waiting peacock... Be fast so u can finish it off
Frustrated fella cheesy

Ehen where were we?

I actually thought I had the power to e-fight today. But it appears I don't. And before I finish what I'm doing this thread fit don cold cheesy lol.

Naeto nwanne m nwoke,onwere ihe ndi na adighi mma ka nwoke na eme ha.

(I know you're understanding me) wink

Anyway let me tell you this.
There are great guys on this section who post great posts and give useful insight into the psyche and minds of men thereby helping readers have a balanced view of both sides and how they work.
I'm not going to name names to avoid disturbing their mentions.
You can chose to be one of them or you can chose to remain a crying reader.
They don't have two heads and aren't better than you.
So why not give it a try?

Another useful tip is that when you know so much about someone who hasn't even noticed you for the first time,it makes you look creepy.
You may think it is a nice way of yabbing or whatever,but it just makes you look like there's no color in your own life therefore your entertainment comes from noting and memorizing facts about other people's lives when they don't even know about your existence to start with.
No matter how popular a poster is,try your best to be indifferent to their personal lives.
Not talking about my person just a general thing.

Erm I think that's all.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
crackhaus:
This is why you're a chicken.

Chicken or orangutan?

You seem to be confused today. Has your girl not served you food yet? tongue

Untwist them.

I implied jokingly that I was as dangerous as Rhianna in oneof her videos but never said I looked like her.

This is not a bad thing? shocked

You need help grin

And I know you are eager to help me but I feel great the way I am. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by ibizgirl(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
For me what baffles me is why come to a forum to seek advice? Don't these people have friends/family who know all the facts about their peculiar situation, why come online to seek advice from people you don't know how well they are handling their own affairs. No matter how difficult a person is there is that 1 person he/she listens to.
When you go seeking advise you take what you see. Like I tell my kids, if I ask you to enter fire will you do that? Advices should be properly examined before they are followed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
ephee:

How does post affect u.I belive evryone is entiled to his or her opinion.must u insult people?if u ar not comfortable with peoples opinion then DEACTIVATE or more still #hugawettransformer#
See ya teeth undecided
Suarez
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by crackhaus: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Chicken or orangutan?

You seem to be confused today. Has your girl not served you food yet? tongue

I implied jokingly that I was as dangerous as Rhianna in oneof her videos but never said I looked like her.

And I know you are eager to help me but I feel great the way I am. tongue
gringrin

Another day, another time...we'll finish this.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Naetochukwu:
See ya teeth undecided
Suarez

Hahaha!u ar just jealous coz urs isn't noticed.at least u noticed mine#wannabefreak#
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by ladygogo: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ne wa o.

I think the nairaland Tsunami brought back a lot of trolls with it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by thorpido(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
ibizgirl: For me what baffles me is why come to a forum to seek advice? Don't these people have friends/family who know all the facts about their peculiar situation, why come online to seek advice from people you don't know how well they are handling their own affairs. No matter how difficult a person is there is that 1 person he/she listens to.
When you go seeking advise you take what you see. Like I tell my kids, if I ask you to enter fire will you do that? Advices should be properly examined before they are followed.
Most times it's good to post here for advice.You want to get neutral views about your situation.It's an anonymous forum so nobody really knows you.
Some of the things you want advice on may not be things you want to share with family members for obvious reasons so it's not a bad thing soliciting for advice from strangers.
You just need to separate the wheat from the chaff.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Tvegas(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2014
NaetoC the situation you described is an outlier. I think lots of people give objective advise here because they are detached. There are few foolish counsel and a smart reader should be able to discern the difference. So this is not worth the insults you are reeling out.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
jumzzy448:
Honestly, I can't start giving examples right now. But have read so many topics here on family section and when see what some fellow women are advising, I just shake my head. To tell you the truth, some of these topics aren't even about violence.

Very funny thing happened. I was going through an old thread and I found you doing exactly what you accused "fellow women" of doing. https://www.nairaland.com/1514092/wife-ruining-marriage/6#down

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by jumzzy448: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
aisha2:

Very funny thing happened. I was going through an old thread and I found you doing exactly what you accused "fellow women" of doing. https://www.nairaland.com/1514092/wife-ruining-marriage/6#down

I guess you saw the separate for a while. I never said he should divorce her wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
jumzzy448:
I guess you saw the separate for a while. I never said he should divorce her wink

Sister "seperate for a while" not even counseling. Toh, me I have pulled up one of such links the poster was refering to, you can also pull up a link to show the "fellow women" giving seperate or divorce advice.

Lesson for me is that we all come from different places and have different views and give our advice based on circumstances surrounding the cases. We can only advice and the poster decides at the end of the day, no ones advice is superior or useless except advice that advocates for danger and harm.

Lets live and let live, no need to castigate and insult others because they reason differently.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by jumzzy448: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
aisha2:

Sister "seperate for a while" not even counseling. Toh, me I have pulled up one of such links the poster was refering to, you can also pull up a link to show the "fellow women" giving seperate or divorce advice.

Lesson for me is that we all come from different places and have different views and give our advice based on circumstances surrounding the cases. We can only advice and the poster decides at the end of the day, no ones advice is superior or useless except advice that advocates for danger and harm.

Lets live and let live, no need to castigate and insult others because they reason differently.

Taken.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
ladygogo: Ne wa o.

I think the nairaland Tsunami brought back a lot of trolls with it. grin grin

I pity those taking the OP serious.

He's just a guy that goes about pretending to be a woman. Maybe na gay wey dey find who go yansh am.
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
fellis:

He's just a guy that goes about pretending to be a woman. Maybe na gay wey dey find who go yansh am.
You are not making any sense
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Naetochukwu:
You are not making any sense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
fellis:

Please stop projecting, women are the Ones parading as men to make a point on this forum
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Please stop projecting, women are the Ones parading as men to make a point on this forum

Ok, such as which women? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
fellis:

Ok, such as which women? smiley

I don't record their names, but one thing is sure they are exposed daily on the FP esp with their pro femininazism agenda
I never knew women could b such cowards till I join NL , what a pity even on a faceless/anonymous forum
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I don't record their names, but one thing is sure they are exposed daily on the FP esp with their pro femininazism agenda
I never knew women could b such cowards till I join NL , what a pity even on a faceless/anonymous forum

They are exposed daily on front page? Front page of which site biko? Because I'm sure it's not the same Nairaland I visit grin grin

Welcome back ooo, Camcam, you were missed.

You and your filthy, retrogressive,disgusting, patriarchal campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
fellis:

They are exposed daily on front page? Front page of which site biko? Because I'm sure it's not the same Nairaland I visit grin grin

Welcome back ooo, Camcam, you were missed.

You and your filthy, retrogressive,disgusting, patriarchal campaign.

Exposed in their fake threads, not threads to expose

Thank you but did I leave?
Anyway nice to see you again, unfortunately you are still stuck in your feminazism agenda/propaganda and the rants of a powerless and toothless

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by soonest(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Why does feminism cause much pains on some persons?
To the Op,give ur advice and allow others give theirs. The poster is at liberty to choose any or even ignore all. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Exposed in their fake threads, not threads to expose

Thank you but did I leave?
Anyway nice to see you again, unfortunately you are still stuck in your feminazism agenda/propaganda and the rants of a powerless and toothless

You've got mail
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
fellis:

You've got mail
Bwahahahahhahah looking for whom to yansh you on a public forum? Some runs women on rampaage cheesy cheesy
Funny people

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by pickabeau1: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2014
@Naetochukwu

i think you r taking it to far
its one thing making references to a mindset but people are free to contact others
Some are friends offline

Are u a hustler also

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
pickabeau1: @Naetochukwu

i think you r taking it to far
its one thing making references to a mindset but people are free to contact others
Some are friends offline

Are u a hustler also
what are you trying to say? Speak igbo grin
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Majority of Familanders advisers don't have good homes while some were abandoned by their hubby , some married the wrong dudes and have the mentality that no challenging home can be salvaged while some have this extreme western (UK/US) mentality that any slight challenges in marriage - Divorce is the answer !!

Implement their answers @ your own risk !

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Bwahahahahhahah looking for whom to yansh you on a public forum? Some runs women on rampaage cheesy cheesy
Funny people

This is very rude
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
fellis:

You've got mail

Replied
Re: Why Are some Familylanders Quick To Advise Anyone To Divorce His/her Spouse? by Amhappy(f): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Most of those ill advicers are teenagers. There are anoda group who doesnt give advice,but only cast blames. NL LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! / My Pal's Wife Cheats Constantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.