Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (54351 Views)

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by sssob: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
this stupid traders in the market that at all cost must sell their ware...they pull at you, tugging your arm, so as to call your attention to what jagajaga they are selling.....its soo annoying and can easily be a way to angry spread what ever...can someone please call them to order.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ggrin(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Infoay: Na wa ooooo
smiley
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Burger01(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
donnypool:

their**
Thanks. Don't blame me. Na frustration from one yeye section of Nairaland.. smiley
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by otipoju(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
ggrin: EBOLA wahala.

Girls no longer hug their guys, the highest they
give nowadays is 45` instead of the normal 360

* Guys are now afraid to shake their fellow guys
instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na their fault?)undecidedembarassed

* People now wear long sleave sweaters, headcovers, and trousers while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe)shockedangry

* Neighbours, even family members become suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the one wey nearly make my neighbour go call health officers for me because say I sneeze 2 times today).sadgrin

* You take a girl out for dinner, drive her back to
her house, walk her to the door-step, she leaves
you,walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am)tonguelipsrsealed

* The aboki that sells suya beside our house dey
chop Him suya himself these days because even
the suya is a suspect (Who wan die?)grincheesy

* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the
arresting by Yourself.(Just Handcuff yourself
come station, use ur hand by self enter Cell):D8)

* My friend is no longer dating our Neighbor's
Daughter called ADEBOLAshockedcry

* YORUBA People in My Area now greet EKU EBOLA O.(I dey answer them EKU BACK TO
SENDER)lipsrsealedangry

You got me laughing out really loud...Tani fe ku.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by arsetalks(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
ggrin: ode,even if I borrow fone tek browse,e concern ur forefathers?,na ur papa or mama money?undecided go get a life u little critten
like I said, I do not blame you for your insensitivity, I blame the moderators for not doing their job.

A retarded d*ckhead like you should have been banned by now.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by ggrin(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
arsetalks: like I said, I do not blame you for your insensitivity, I blame the moderators for not doing their job.

A retarded d*ckhead like you should have been banned by now.
ignores him
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by aduje(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls don't kill me lafta name.....

instead they throw way salutes like soldiers.(Na their fault?)undecidedembarassed

* People now wear long sleave sweaters, headcovers, and trousers while entering buses
and taxi no matter how hot the weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe)shockedangry

* Neighbours, even family members become suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the one wey nearly make my neighbour go call health officers for me because say I sneeze 2 times today).sadgrin

you,walks to her door, open it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss at you (if you like catch am)tonguelipsrsealed

* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by Themselves anymore, if You commit any Crime just do the

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by aduje(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls don't kill me lafta na

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by judedwriter(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
EBOLA!!! I no know u o, if u waka come my house, I no dey at all wink hmmm... Hope all this virus is just a horror movie sad
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
I jst hope its only a rumour....Baba pls let it nt be true ooo:|
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
I jst hope its only a rumour....Baba God, pls let it nt be true ooo:|
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by gbaskiboy: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
very funny can't stop laughing........
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
nosairabor: My elder brother received a call late Sunday night while we were watching 'Who Wants To Be Millionaire' gameshow.

The female friend who called evidently was in fear like every other residence. She screamed that a woman at their street somewhere at Lawanson in Surulere, Lagos was suspected to have contacted the deadly Ebola virus. Eeeh! We all jumped on our feet and wasn't interested in Who Wants To Be Millionaire gameshow anymore.

The suspected victim was said to be a Nurse. The caller said two ambulances of the State Government came to the woman's residence. The medical team all dressed up in protective garment from head to toe took the woman away in one of the ambulance.

This case is yet to be further verified.

Attached is a photo obtained online. I am not sure if such cream exists or if it was photo-shopped. But little findings has is that hand sanitizer is on increase demand even retail store, Shoprite was out of stock... *lip sealed*

Eheen! Shoprite out of Stock.

Ehn! If una want sanitizer, I get boku well well. Just halla me make I hear.

See as sanitizer full ground for my house.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
proffemi: I just found someone who is trying to get the FDA (US) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. His petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters. Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here (if you're interested):

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

Oooookay.They will now give it to you people free abi? Pfizer tested a new antibiotic for meningitis in Kano and our politicians turned it to a fiasco; Pfizer paid damages in millions of dollars. The black should learn to live responsibly.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Ndkings1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
The devil is a liar
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Ndkings1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
The devil is a liar.....imagine as i turn biter kola to chocolate...e dey my mouth 24/7
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by otokx(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ndkings1: The devil is a liar

Typical of Nigerians.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by drajibola(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wao, nairalandres. I don't thi k we should trivialise this. I just received a message now that q special 2ard is created for ebola patients in LASUTH Ikeja and that patients are already being brought in as at yesterday night, that is sunday. It therefore mean people like this làdy nurse are the ones. Let us keep praying and be very very careful and mindful.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by chamboy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
drajibola: Wao, nairalandres. I don't thi k we should trivialise this. I just received a message now that q special 2ard is created for ebola patients in LASUTH Ikeja and that patients are already being brought in as at yesterday night, that is sunday. It therefore mean people like this làdy nurse are the ones. Let us keep praying and be very very careful and mindful.
can u munch a copy n upload here. Thanks
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by jpphilips(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
nosairabor: My elder brother received a call late Sunday night while we were watching 'Who Wants To Be Millionaire' gameshow.

The female friend who called evidently was in fear like every other residence. She screamed that a woman at their street somewhere at Lawanson in Surulere, Lagos was suspected to have contacted the deadly Ebola virus. Eeeh! We all jumped on our feet and wasn't interested in Who Wants To Be Millionaire gameshow anymore.

The suspected victim was said to be a Nurse. The caller said two ambulances of the State Government came to the woman's residence. The medical team all dressed up in protective garment from head to toe took the woman away in one of the ambulance.

This case is yet to be further verified.

Attached is a photo obtained online. I am not sure if such cream exists or if it was photo-shopped. But little findings has is that hand sanitizer is on increase demand even retail store, Shoprite was out of stock... *lip sealed*

Your story is confirmed on the WHO website while the fvcktard minister for health continues lying to people, 4 Nigerians are down already with one death.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by mecussey(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fear na bad thing...so any flu symptom is now Ebola. Well, I think all these challenges are here to stabilze our economy. Igbo men are already taking the advantages.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by proffemi: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Oooookay.They will now give it to you people free abi? Pfizer tested a new antibiotic for meningitis in Kano and our politicians turned it to a fiasco; Pfizer paid damages in millions of dollars. The black should learn to live responsibly.

So what's your point?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by DonJuan1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why do I get the feeling that this is simply sensational news to push unperceptive and easily excitable people to buy the OP's hand sanitizers?
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by omoadeleye(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
rozzay: My bible tells me dat he dat is in me, is greater dan Ebola in our world. So I gat no fears!
hi love, hw u today? too tired....
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by searay(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
searay: Finally finally its here
Na who liked this trash where I been post.
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Etumgbe(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2014

SENDER)lipsrsealedangry
dis guy wan kill me with laugh
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Perfectwazobia: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
God please help us
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by GogetterMD(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
True. I heard the news from my brother-in-law who stays in the area
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by eluquenson(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
This should be a fallacy
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by Lilimax(f): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
enochogaga: Ebola know where he go fit reach, nor be like people like us Christians we carry weytin pass am abi guys
Na so! Greater is JESUS in me than the Ebola in the world. smiley
Re: Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? by elwood: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) / Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.