Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady (7512 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why did u quote, without a reply,, am going to bite ur nose soon
Lorlaahlozz: cool
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by papindinho(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
lol... The first experience. I was sort of glossophobic right from the start so when I met her I couldn't voice the codes to unlock her password. I just kept my cool and exchanged contacts. All was later done on phone.

The second one... Urrgh. Just so embarrassing. I was just looking up like sae I dey expect manna from from heaven. I sha know that I said some things and she listened well..but we got it all settled after the class.... Did I state the fact that I was just fidgeting throughout in both? ..lol

modified as recommended by lorlaalhozz
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lorlaahlozz: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Why did u quote, without a reply,, am going to bite ur nose soon
I did naa
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lorlaahlozz: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
papindinho: lol... I was sort of glossophobic right from the start so when I met her I couldn't voice the codes to unlock her password. I just kept my cool and exchanged contacts. All was done on phone.

The second one... Urrgh. Just so embarrassing. I was just looking up like sae I dey expect manna from from heaven. I sha know that I said some things and she listened well..but we got it all settled after the class.... Did I state the fact that I was just fidgeting throughout in both? ..lol
Re u writing a poem or wah tongue
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by papindinho(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Re u writing a poem or wah tongue
no mind e jawe... That's how I write at tomes.
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Re u writing a poem or wah tongue
hahahahahahahaha... Lwkmd
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lorlaahlozz: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahaha... Lwkmd
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: grin
I think say na only me see am sef... Looks lik a poem to me
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lorlaahlozz: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
papindinho: no mind e jawe... That's how I write at tomes.
What's dah ur course again sef...
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
You are now scared that i will bite ur nose
Lorlaahlozz: I did naa
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by papindinho(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: What's dah ur course again sef...
Local government Admin. (for now)
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lorlaahlozz: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: You are now scared that i will bite ur nose
I don't have a biteble nose tongue
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Lorlaahlozz: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
papindinho: Local government Admin. (for now)
u wanna cross to wah nd y

Those LGA guys ehn....I doff mai hat for them
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by papindinho(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: u wanna cross to wah nd y

Those LGA guys ehn....I doff mai hat for them
don't let us derail the thread o. We talk it later on diaryland.

Doff kwa? Whyning 111...lol
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Paulakosu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: I sure say na craming method u use... Chaiii dat cramming dey fall hand gan... Wen u miss ur lines, ur own don finish
grin
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Ranchhoddas: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia:

undecided Reason- bcz we r online. That z all.
are you that ugly? i jest! I jest!
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ranchhoddas: are you that ugly? i jest! I jest!
no let dis babe para 4u oooo
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
What can i bite in ur body then:>
Lorlaahlozz: I don't have a biteble nose tongue
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Ranchhoddas: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
tosyne2much: no let dis babe para 4u oooo
na joke i dey oooooo
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ranchhoddas: are you that ugly? i jest! I jest!

na now u just dey know?
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia:

na now u just dey know?
u no bad at all to carry u go meet my mama wink
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Ranchhoddas: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Alleluia:

na now u just dey know?
i like your sense of humour,it's good
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by goldfish80(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
My most embarrassing moment wooing a lady should should be my first year in school. On my matric eve precisely. I made an attempt to woo a final year babe. The babe in question was a famous lesbian in school, as a fresh man, how could I have have known? Needless to say how much of a mess I made of myself.
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
goldfish80: My most embarrassing moment wooing a lady should should be my first year in school. On my matric eve precisely. I made an attempt to woo a final year babe. The babe in question was a famous lesbian in school, as a fresh man, how could I have have known? Needless to say how much of a mess I made of myself.
hehehehehe funny u broda... During my first year, I was allergic to dating final year students... Den go fall ur hand most times
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by kokoA(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na when one kind hot mess from the pit of hell escape comot from my yansh when I dey try drop my lines for her o.. Omor! The smell wey follow dat mess no be here o.. Me sef I been no fit stand am.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by vicadex07(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Davidolives: Remember back then I'll always go at night and all of a sudden she shouted at me i felt so embarrassed cos a lady has never done dat before to me. Since then i stopped going to see her and was just saying hi to her but later she use style to send her friend to me that am not even a patient person bla bla bla and dat she was just playing hard to get. Smh me i bone oooooo i no want that kind woman

One of my wooing experience was quite similar to yours. In my case however, I hooked up with the friend she sent to me cos she was the open type and I boned her stylishly.

She later discovered about our relationship and became sworn enemies with her friend...

Is it my fault
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Mine was really embarassing, till this day whenever I remember what happened, I smile. I was in 400level when I first saw this girl. Very cute girl, she was studying pharmacy then. I do read in her faculty every evening, she did too. I was admiring the girl from far, I loved everything I heard and saw about her. But the problem was, I couldn't meet her. One evening, around pass 12am in the midnight, she was heading home with her friend. I was still reading when they left the class for their hostel. Thinking of whether I should go or stay back, I didn't know what came over me, I ran out of the class into the dark just to see no one around. I ran further into the dark but still couldn't see anyone. My heart was pounding because of the race I ran and because of what I wanted to do. Behold, I saw her and her friend, staring at a poster. My heart skipped, I couldn't move but I kept my cool in my facial expression. I regained consciousness and decided to talk to her but to my greatest chagrin, I was jittering and stammering. Gosh! It has never happened to me since my JSS 2 days, the first time I chyked a girl. I realised I was stammering, I hissed and wanted to leave. I felt I fvcked up and I am not man enough to date her. Why will I be stammering because of a girl which probably I'm older than. I took steps away from her and told her goodnight that we can't talk that night again. She smiled softly and told me, "you didn't ask of my name and my department". If you see the kind happiness wey grip me, ehn. I felt like jumping into space. She began to talk to me and asked about me. She told me she has been seeing me in class every evening and her friend caught me staring at her one night like that and she picked interest in me. We became close, we even dated then but things went bad one way, we parted. I think she's the only girl that has put me off balance in my entire life. I respected her for that.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by lilwayneme(m): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2014
der was dis gal have bin monitorin arnd lyk say I be wenger,and av bin longin 4 a 1 on 1 chnz lyk torres.der was a day I was wlkin on d strit na in I c ds gal,so I decided 2 enta action wt boldnex,I stopd ha bt she didn't stop so I con folo ha lyk say na twitter we dey,I con dey por dos verses I don cram shap shap lyk say person program me wt remote contrl,as I yan fnsh d gal no talk anytin,I tap ha con c d kind eye she take luk me lyk say no b God cr8 d 2 of us.na in I con vex say jesus,na deaf nd dumb I dey folo yarn.had I knw mk I no talk dat line,con c as she dey yab nd curse,con c as she dey shout @me,na dat day I knw say pple plenty 4 dat strt,4 a mnth I no ft walk anyhow on d strt.bt I thnk God say I don grow nw.sinz dat day I no dey stp gal anyhow,I prefa knwin by any sort of attchment lyk church tnz,frnd of my frnd...and so on.I no wan knw as u take fyn reach or mayb dem say u simple rich if I no knw u b4,chai no be me

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Davidolives(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2014
vicadex07:

One of my wooing experience was quite similar to yours. In my case however, I hooked up with the friend she sent to me cos she was the open type and I boned her stylishly.

She later discovered about our relationship and became sworn enemies with her friend...

Is it my fault
lolzzz bros u badt ooooo me fear woman ooooooo cos i no like wahala
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Davidolives(m): 5:59am On Aug 05, 2014
lilwayneme: der was dis gal have bin monitorin arnd lyk say I be wenger,and av bin longin 4 a 1 on 1 chnz lyk torres.der was a day I was wlkin on d strit na in I c ds gal,so I decided 2 enta action wt boldnex,I stopd ha bt she didn't stop so I con folo ha lyk say na twitter we dey,I con dey por dos verses I don cram shap shap lyk say person program me wt remote contrl,as I yan fnsh d gal no talk anytin,I tap ha con c d kind eye she take luk me lyk say no b God cr8 d 2 of us.na in I con vex say jesus,na deaf nd dumb I dey folo yarn.had I knw mk I no talk dat line,con c as she dey yab nd curse,con c as she dey shout @me,na dat day I knw say pple plenty 4 dat strt,4 a mnth I no ft walk anyhow on d strt.bt I thnk God say I don grow nw.sinz dat day I no dey stp gal anyhow,I prefa knwin by any sort of attchment lyk church tnz,frnd of my frnd...and so on.I no wan knw as u take fyn reach or mayb dem say u simple rich if I no knw u b4,chai no be me
arsene wenger undecided na child abuse b dat o
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by Davidolives(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2014
lanicky:

Lol tongue
Les.....kini!! na play I dey play joo shocked
lolzzzzz just psycing u ni
Re: Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2014
lilwayneme: der was dis gal have bin monitorin arnd lyk say I be wenger,and av bin longin 4 a 1 on 1 chnz lyk torres.der was a day I was wlkin on d strit na in I c ds gal,so I decided 2 enta action wt boldnex,I stopd ha bt she didn't stop so I con folo ha lyk say na twitter we dey,I con dey por dos verses I don cram shap shap lyk say person program me wt remote contrl,as I yan fnsh d gal no talk anytin,I tap ha con c d kind eye she take luk me lyk say no b God cr8 d 2 of us.na in I con vex say jesus,na deaf nd dumb I dey folo yarn.had I knw mk I no talk dat line,con c as she dey yab nd curse,con c as she dey shout @me,na dat day I knw say pple plenty 4 dat strt,4 a mnth I no ft walk anyhow on d strt.bt I thnk God say I don grow nw.sinz dat day I no dey stp gal anyhow,I prefa knwin by any sort of attchment lyk church tnz,frnd of my frnd...and so on.I no wan knw as u take fyn reach or mayb dem say u simple rich if I no knw u b4,chai no be me
Omo to waka for street dey shame person for dat kind tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. / Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? / My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.