Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? (5050 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2014
then he should be ready to continue from where i stoped. no be only tea
bukatyne:

I know of someone who was cleaning the house and hubby still sent her to buy beverage that he wanted to drink tea.

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2014
am talkn about a colleague here, we close by 5.pm daily, so u see the man is just takn her as his chief servant.
berem: Most likely housewives experience such. A woman who leaves the house very early and come back by 6 or 7pm and she's so tired,will her husband have the mind to send her on errands?
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2014
not what u think, wat do u expect her to do after series of complains, the man is not helping issues
tpia1:

She should keep discussing what she hates about her hubby until the people she's yapping to, take him off her hands.

Women and gossip. Later she'll blame her ancestral enemies for her predicaments.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by angiemartinez(f): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2014
i want to believe it has to do with the upbringing of the man, according her she has always being complaining but the man has refused to change.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by shizzle11(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
I don't support this, show your wife some respect.

Common!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
How's Benin
angiemartinez: hahahahahhahha lwkmd
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by snazzylove: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chaiii!!! Diaris God oo.

Nothing wrong in running little errands for hussy, but not sending me to go and put on d gen, its a mans work for crying out loud. If he's not there fine, but if he is, there are equally little errands he should run for us abeg.

Datz why I love bin pregnant. Cos only then will I have d power to retaliate for all d errands he has sent me in d past. Infact mine is always worse ooo. Cos I will make him bring a side stool, raise my legs gently and place them comfortably on d stool, then start d massage. In the middle of it he will have to go get me water, and later I may feel like drnking a cup of juice or smoothie grin he no get choice nah. Even if I need to charge my fone, he'll go get d phone, plug it and when it rings he'll bring it and even hold it to my ear to answer the call grin grin. He's at my service then.

But when d baby don come... cheesy grin

Using me as an errand girl for evrythin he needs is a no no for me.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Saraha1(f): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
@sazzylove, you try oh ! Haba ! You won kill the man? Lol
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by thorpido(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
angiemartinez: i want to believe it has to do with the upbringing of the man, according her she has always being complaining but the man has refused to change.
She encouraged it from the start.She should pray for strength to continue.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by JEITO: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arm of laziness be this na? I see the husband wants to develop arthritis.
If wen e be your bf, e dey send you all the time to do boy-boy work for him, wen e become your husband, e go turn you to him slave.

Moral lessons for those intending to get married: Marriage most times is an amplifier and not a transformer. Don't marry him/her expecting that he/she will change in marriage. Use your courtship period to work on these weaknesses in yourselves and your partners.

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by ideee03(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lmao...funny and annoying errands.Na to form "not hearing na".Till he'll borrow brain and start doing somethings himself.

I agree with you it's out of habit.Even if there's some1 else to run this errands,it'll take sometime for him to get used to not sending you again
Amhappy: Chaiii This is typical of my husband. He will call me from the kitchen where i'm cooking to go buy him recharge card, get his phone from the room. Meanwhile he's at the parlour watching TV and is even closer to the room ooo. Even when i'm eating,errands no dey wait. I had to remind him once that i'm not his daughter. I pray God to just give me babies make this man no use errand finish me. @ OP Its just a habit. Your friends should just learn how to give silly excuses to escape sometimes.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by ideee03(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol @ holding the phone while you answer.
snazzylove: Chaiii!!! Diaris God oo.

Nothing wrong in running little errands for hussy, but not sending me to go and put on d gen, its a mans work for crying out loud. If he's not there fine, but if he is, there are equally little errands he should run for us abeg.

Datz why I love bin pregnant. Cos only then will I have d power to retaliate for all d errands he has sent me in d past. Infact mine is always worse ooo. Cos I will make him bring a side stool, raise my legs gently and place them comfortably on d stool, then start d massage. In the middle of it he will have to go get me water, and later I may feel like drnking a cup of juice or smoothie grin he no get choice nah. Even if I need to charge my fone, he'll go get d phone, plug it and when it rings he'll bring it and even hold it to my ear to answer the call grin grin. He's at my service then.

But when d baby don come... cheesy grin

Using me as an errand girl for evrythin he needs is a no no for me.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by ideee03(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
hahahahahaha...abeg no let me fall comot from my chair oooo.Before my colleague begin suspect say i get EBOLA.
Saraha1: God abeg no give me husband way go dey send me Errand oh.Abeg not with this bowleg oh.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by ideee03(f): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
aisha2:

Thank you oh. I see it everyday, they go doing house girl pre marry, get the guy hooked with "wife material" stunts. On saturdays instead of hanging out and enjoying dating they will wake up at 5am, scrub the toilets, wash curtains, sweep, wash boxers and clothes, cook 6 types of soups and still give him mind blowing se-x pre marriage oh all to prove they are super women. See them boasting that they can never cook poundo yam and will pound yam for him and his 10 friends, who will eat leave dirty dishes for her to gladly pack and wash.
They willgo to his mothers house pack her clothes and hand wash, sweep her house wash all the plates, cook and scrub her kitchen, go to his elder brothers house, baby sit the kids, wash their clothes, hand wash their napkins, tomorrow when they finally marry the man mama becomes a witch.

My mother in law gisted me of one who was dating my husband, the lady came one weekend woke up at 5am and started cleaning, she jejerly told the lady to go back to sleep as all that one wasnt necessary and she had help, the lady no gree oh. Mama talk talk taya na so this girl insist, wetin Mama go talk, she went back to bed. Na so body dey scrath this babe say she wants to cook, Mama said its only her and her husband so they mostly eat out weekends, wahala. Mama said she was so uncomfortable with all the eye service but wetin she go talk.
When they broke up the girl was going around telling people that upon all she "did for mama" mama refused to talk to her son when they broke up. grin grin.

Its like some sickness, dont start what you cant finish, if the man married you because of all that eye service be ready to keep the eye service till death in total submission abeg
Lol at the bolded.
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Godmystrength: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
yorex2011:
One question... If na dangote dey send her errands like dat, will she grumble?? If not.. Then make she no grumble to d husband grin
Sorry to ask but is MONEY power enough reason to treat your spouse the way you like?

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by yorex2011: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Godmystrength: Sorry to ask but is MONEY power enough reason to treat your spouse the way you like?

Didn't mention money...
Re: Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? by Godmystrength: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
yorex2011:

Didn't mention money...
I mentioned money because of your reference to dangote. Sorry if i got you wrong. But what makes it okay for her not to complain if it is dangote sending her on errands?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Set Of Chair For 95,000 Only / TOO BAD!! My Wife Came Home Without Pant - Husband / Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.