Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship (93875 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship / Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? / Invitation To Help Nominate TNRI 2014/15 Scholarship Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by pickabeau1: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
DeevaB: Doing Good is contagious! GOD bless the donor real good.
TEHN and its members touching lives!!

Yes...doing good is good
Remember TEHN is you and I
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jazboy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
Yes so long as the first year entry is for the 2015/16 academic session

The first year entry of 2015/16 is next year,ur requirement consist of weac result,utme result and a confirmation of admission into university,the project timeline stated that the winner will be notify in may,I doubt if any university in Nigeria will release admission list before august.how can such applicant secure admission which is part of the requirement.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by DeevaB: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes...doing good is good
Remember TEHN is you and I

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
You're right , Together we can..

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by autofreak2020(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
What about those kids willing to go to polythecnics or college of education?
Abi there is discrimination in these scholarship too?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
jazboy: The first year entry of 2015/16 is next year,ur requirement consist of weac result,utme result and a confirmation of admission into university,the project timeline stated that the winner will be notify in may,I doubt if any university in Nigeria will release admission list before august.how can such applicant secure admission which is part of the requirement.

We are of the belief that a good WAEC result alongside a good UME result will secure an admission to any of the federal universities.
Confirmation of university place is not going to be part of the decision criteria
However, the recipient will need to be confirmed in order to receive the support and have funds released
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by ignis: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
hayoakins: University only?

I am about to lose my head undecided, I want to believe it is a typo.

r231, please call an extraordinary meeting and do the needful angry

Modified: This is BULL SHITTT of the highest order and some modafkers would be screaming the FG and Private sector are been bias in terms of employment...mehn! we are our own enemies and you would post an account number for everyone including the so called HND holders to drop their widow's mite right

This is BULL FKING DAMN SHIIT

I don't care if my post is hidden, i just can't soak in this sentiment

FYI, I rep Both HND and Bsc.

You rep both HND and Bsc, yet you can't present your point like a graduate.
It's obvious you are a product of failed Nigerian education.
Rather than commending the development or giving your suggestions in a sensible way, you are here spewing trash.

You reason and talk like an "agboro"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by hayoakins(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
ignis:

You rep pith HND and Bsc, yet you can't present your point like a graduate.
Rather than commending the development or giving your suggestions in a sensible way, you are here spewing trash.

I can see you are just one of the failed specie of delilah or perhaps, your godmother Jezebel

Check my first comment...Anofia

Awon eyan e la gbero

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jazboy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:

We are of the belief that a good WAEC result alongside a good UME result will secure an admission to any of the federal universities.
Confirmation of university place is not going to be part of the decision criteria
However, the recipient will need to be confirmed in order to receive the support and have funds released
can an aspirant seeking for admission for 2014/2015 academic calender also apply ?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by faggins(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Unfortunately we are only accepting prospective university applicants

We want to help those that want QUALITY education but can't necessarily afford it for one reason or the other
i did jamb this year,my score is 155,am a school leaver,17yr old,can i still apply?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
jazboy: can an aspirant seeking for admission for 2014/2015 academic calender also apply ?
Can the admission be deferred?
You need to understand that there is no guarantee that you had be the recipient though.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
faggins: i did jamb this year,my score is 155,am a school leaver,17yr old,can i still apply?
Can 155 secure an admission into any of the federal university?

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by delpee(f): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nice one! May God bless all those involved and may He guide them to the right candidates.
Will always gladly contribute to making life easier for the less privileged. It brings joy to the soul. Its disheartening when one comes across a diligent and focussed student who can't afford to pay school fees due to circumstances beyond his/her control.

3 Likes

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by UnknownT: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lol! D title of the thread reminds me of "the 1st lady is now calling, cum let us rescue your child....."
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GboyegaD(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
We are not asking for money with this project.
The scholarship is fully funded by an anonymous donor but you are welcomed to support us with any future projects of ours

Regards

There is no crime making it a pool that will outgrow the initiator. That way we can help many more people and can also encourage the brilliant ones through some form of merit scholarship.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
ITbomb: Only university? or those from Polytechnic can also apply

I always suspect you to be the product of missionary primary school, community secondary school and college of education or polytechnic. You just confirmed it now.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:

Unfortunately we are only accepting prospective university applicants

We want to help those that want QUALITY education but can't necessarily afford it for one reason or the other

Modified because I read your response to Hayokins nevertheless, your use of the word quality is highly inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
We are not asking for money with this project.
The scholarship is fully funded by an anonymous donor but you are welcomed to support us with any future projects of ours

Regards

With jaybee being member of the governing council, i dont trust this project 1inch. grin
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GboyegaD(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
Calm down oga... We are not trying to disenfranchise anyone.
The donation came with a strict criteria and this is simply one of it.

Then your initial response on quality is inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
sexymoma: Tehn till 3019 wink

Am i dreaming? Where have you been?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by ITbomb(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
RedBenson:

I always suspect you to be the product of missionary primary school, community secondary school and college of education or polytechnic. You just confirmed it now.
Holy crap, I thought you were dead

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by mencade5(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
Can the admission be deferred?
You need to understand that there is no guarantee that you had be the recipient though.
hi jaybee3, hope you are having a great evening. I need to talk to you about something which i cant discuss here. Its not about this scholarship. Please follow me back. Lets discuss via email.

Thank you
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
GboyegaD:

There is no crime making it a pool that will outgrow the initiator. That way we can help many more people and can also encourage the brilliant ones through some form of merit scholarship.
This is a TNRI scholarship Sir and it comes with strict conditions.

The current offering is not opened to such at this time.

Regards
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
GboyegaD:

Modified because I read your response to Hayokins nevertheless, your use of the word quality is highly inappropriate.
It's one of the conditions as specified by the donor Sir. I know Quality is relative but with regards to TNRI scholarship, the boundary of quality is restricted to university education. It's really as simple as that Sir
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GboyegaD(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
ignis:

You rep both HND and Bsc, yet you can't present your point like a graduate.

Everyone need not reason like you to be reasonable.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
ITbomb:
Holy crap, I thought you were dead

Not yet bro. Not when i never expose ur yansh. Which community secondary school you attend attended sef? grin
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by GboyegaD(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaybee3:
This is a TNRI scholarship Sir and it comes with strict conditions.

The current offering is not opened to such at this time.

Regards

From what I read, the scholarship is administered through TeHN as such, your organization can advice and make it a bigger pool.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
TEHN is going places, from a humble beginning...
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by jaybee3(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
GboyegaD:

From what I read, the scholarship is administered through TeHN as such, your organization can advice and make it a bigger pool.
Thanks for your input

Regards
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by DJMONACO(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
r231: Are you a school leaver?

Are you or your parents experiencing some sort of financial difficulties?

Are you of good character with goals of getting a quality university degree?[/b
If you can answer yes to the 3 questions above then this is the chance you’ve been waiting for. The Nigerian Renaissance Initiative Scholarship has been set up by an anonymous donor to run every year from now onwards so as to enable scho9ol leavers with university ambitions that would have otherwise not being able to achieve their educational aspirations due to financial constraints.

Application is opened to all so if you know someone or you can say yes to the 3 questions then please send in your applications.

[b]Applicants are to email the committee a 400 worded essay stating how they deserve to be the recipient of 2014 TNRI Scholarship to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Please see the terms of reference for guidelines and specific timeline of events

For more information and essay submission, please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Regards

TeHN
can yr. 1 APPLY?

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wow! My crew no dey tire.The life changers are at it again, UP TEHN!!!! cheesy

To the anonymous donor, May God continue to turn your little seed of today into a might ocean.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.