Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. (1947 Views)

Strawberry + Banana Recipe For Healthy Weight Loss / Nutrition Tips For Healthy Living! / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by enqrypzion(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2008
if u are a distributor and willing to distribute a new coffee product into the Nigerian economy, contact me on, micheal4nd@yahoo.com, u will find this product worth distributing.
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by akininNC(m): 3:22am On Oct 17, 2008
I really do not think Nigeria is a coffee drinking nation. Just my observation.
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by enqrypzion(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2008
akininNC:

I really do not think Nigeria is a coffee drinking nation. Just my observation.

well, i understand, Nigeria is not a coffee drinking nation, true but neither did Americans before they became one. more than 50% of the American population now drink coffee and it all started in a day, there's always a first time to everything, thats why i need individuals that can see beyond the obvious.
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by TexMan4u(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2008
Are you looking for an investors,Partners or PRO in Nigeria. Keep me posted, I see the future is bright. teximpexinc@yahoo.com

Tks.
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by lucabrasi(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2008
if cofee is the only product on offer then i dont see much of a future,if however its exactly like starbucks with the iced cofees,muffins,cakes e.t.c then its a worthwhile idea if its a franchise or you r lookn for partners and all that abeg drop me an email on bednord2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by tpia: 2:27am On Oct 18, 2008
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by omoge(f): 3:28am On Oct 18, 2008
i will be your customer and will invest too  wink

don't forget  scones and bagels. i love my scone and white chocolate mocha. caramel is great too. i think people will love it. do not forget

nig like anything western  wink
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2008
@ Topic,

Sounds like a good idea. . . . . . . . . cool
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by enqrypzion(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2008
It is going to be well established here in Nigeria and across other African countries, its already kicked off here in Asia, we're looking to start up a chain of "AfreCafe" snack and cafe outlets in each country with the emphasis to promote our very own products in the food eatery business. We aim to offer a higher standard but at an affordable cost for the average working class, businessman, school children, and families. It is not just in the food and drinks that would be offered but the services, like "tpia" suggested in his/her comment, we're going to provide a place where people can hangout, relax and read. It would be fun! so i await as many people with a desire for something new and are ready to fight for it! to contact me via (micheal4nd@yahoo.com, etoedia@hotmail.com), lets get this thing on its feet!
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by enqrypzion(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2008
omoge:

i will be your customer and will invest too  wink

don't forget  scones and bagels. i love my scone and white chocolate mocha. caramel is great too. i think people will love it. do not forget

nig like anything western  wink

lol, we will make sure everyone is satisfied smiley
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by bece: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2008
are we going to be the investor?it sounds very interesting especially in abuja.my email is mybisi2002@yahoo.com maybe we can talk betta am really interested
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by enqrypzion(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2008
bece:

are we going to be the investor?it sounds very interesting especially in abuja.my email is mybisi2002@yahoo.com maybe we can talk betta am really interested

thanks bece, i will keep you posted.
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by enqrypzion(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
i need distributors for our new coffee product, this distributors will be given exclusive rights to distribute this product in Nigeria, our coffee brand is a new one, its offering something no other coffee brand has ever offered before! we are proud to say that. its a healthy coffee so to speak, apart from its sweet aroma, it offers health benefits too, so you don't have to be thinking about the dangers u are putting yourself into evrytime u down a cup of coffee, all we want our customers thinking, are the benefits they are getting from a single cup of coffee, it contains a natural ingredient that makes drinking coffee healthy for all! u can reach me at, micheal4nd@yahoo.com

NB: our coffee shop project will kick off soon so watch out! we are here to give u that experience that u have long been waiting in a drink! and also give u an opportunity to savor every bite into our int'l and local snacks.
Re: distributors needed, for healthy coffee, from singapore to nigeria. by Angel25(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
Sounds nice!I think coffee will boom in Nigeria since many people love to drink coffee.Go for it!

(1) (Reply)

Cupcakes Boxes Available For Sale.nation Wide Delivery / Expiry Dates Of Some Common Products You Should Know / 5 Irritating Habits You Should Never Exhibit When Sharing Food With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.