Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (104175 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by NnamdiN: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
tugrow: brother tanx much, pls don't be offended i do use nokia N70, so i wanted to buy androld phone to use for this importation biz. Pls which one is recommended
sorry bro I'm not an android fan. Team BlackBerry, just search around nl there are recommendations from android users all over the phone section
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ed2gbi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Not at all. The supplier told me that they will send me another tracking number from Hong Kong. That they shipped the order through Hong Kong. But I suspect foul play. The problem is that I paid for the order using a virtual credit card here in South Africa so I don't know if I will be able to get a refund if I open a dispute.
eph12:
Hello have you been able to track your goods?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ed2gbi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
How much does the watches go for?
fxbomovi: buy this fashion beautiful wrist watch @ very cheap whole sale price. we ship to you no matter where you are in Nigeria! contact: fxbom @ ovi. com
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by weezii(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
tugrow: brother tanx much, pls don't be offended i do use nokia N70, so i wanted to buy androld phone to use for this importation biz. Pls which one is recommended?
bro I'm suggesting this lady for you. She's tyconcepts by name and here's her thread on NL here.

I suggest her to you cos of the testimonies and ratings she has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by tyconcepts(f): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
tugrow: brother tanx much, pls don't be offended i do use nokia N70, so i wanted to buy androld phone to use for this importation biz. Pls which one is recommended

Click on signature and make a choice or contact me...You can get a fine deal.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
ed2gbi: Not at all. The supplier told me that they will send me another tracking number from Hong Kong. That they shipped the order through Hong Kong. But I suspect foul play. The problem is that I paid for the order using a virtual credit card here in South Africa so I don't know if I will be able to get a refund if I open a dispute.
Well I don't know about that too but be patient. Ask them when they'll give you the new tracking number.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Archimedes9(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls I need sum one 2 highlight me more on dis importation biz !!!! Contact me on whatsaap wit 07065388797 on Email me wit Chimezirimarchimedes@gmail.com. Tanks 4 ur help
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by smallvilletolu(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Archimedes9: Pls I need sum one 2 highlight me more on dis importation biz !!!! Contact me on whatsaap wit 07065388797 on Email me wit Chimezirimarchimedes@gmail.com. Tanks 4 ur help
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by SamNelson: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oga Ymodulus abeg tell mcleo007 to stop his quotes and adverts na. e don do #NoHardFeeling sir.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
SamNelson: Oga Ymodulus abeg tell mcleo007 to stop his quotes and adverts na. e don do #NoHardFeeling sir.
Seriously? Why if I may ask?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ymodulus: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Evening everyone
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by amosade30(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ymodulus: Evening everyone
aiit
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by elipec01(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ymodulus: Evening everyone

evening sir, longing to hear from you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by kmaxx(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sorry to derail.
Make una no vex biko.

I keep getting calls from this number- 012362000 like everyday, and when I answer, I hear nothing. The call drops after some seconds.

That number don call me 2day like 2times.

Waiting for another empty call 2morrow.

When I try calling back: "phone number not valid"
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Youngzedd(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus: Wthout doubt we all know how to purchase from aliexpress but purchasing from sites like alibaba.com , taobao and 1688 can prove to be a tedious / difficult task.

I am on siester break for some days. so i will be giving detailed explanations.

Without doubt there are some experts on certain aspects of this. So at one point in time i will like them to make reasonable contributuions. However let me start by saying a big thanks to them.

1. MayorAll
2. Shinaf
3. MasterCee
4. YoungZeed
5. Davi8d

You don murder my name finish.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Awho(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
please help me fellas. I tried transacting a silicon wrist band production and the producer claimed she does not accept escro payment so i paid in the money into her account since last week buh up till date she still claimes she has not seen the money. Could this be scam? Can somebody please help me verify her? This is her email add. cinhaigift@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Awho: please help me fellas. I tried transacting a silicon wrist band production and the producer claimed she does not accept escro payment so i paid in the money into her account since last week buh up till date she still claimes she has not seen the money. Could this be scam? Can somebody please help me verify her? This is her email add. cinhaigift@gmail.com
How did you pay the money into her account?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Awho(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
eph12:
How did you pay the money into her account?
yes
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Awho:
yes
I mean through what process did you pay the money into a Chinese account from Nigeria here.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ymodulus: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youngzedd:

You don murder my name finish.

lol!!! sorry
Youngzedd:

Don't say that.Most expensive ko, expensive ni.

youngzedd no beef me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Youngzedd(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

lol!!! sorry

youngzedd no beef me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

No lele brother.

Enjoy ya self.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mrhello: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Awho: please help me fellas.
Someone asked HOW did u pay in2 a Chinese acct. frm Nigeria, u replied YES. ''Bros, u for take am easy now"

Awho: This is her email add. cinhaigift@gmail.com
Btw, are u sure did is 4 real? A major chinese manufacturer wt gmail acct.?

Well let's hear d details.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Awho(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrhello:
Someone asked HOW did u pay in2 a Chinese acct. frm Nigeria, u replied YES. ''Bros, u for take am easy now"

Btw, are u sure did is 4 real? A major chinese manufacturer wt gmail acct.?

Well let's hear d details.
i paid in 2ru my dom. Account
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ikonz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awho:
i paid in 2ru my dom. Account

This dude is not serious abeg.

Pls house, who is in the know of any fast selling article right now in the market? Make men with the cash buy & supply jor.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Awho(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ikonz:

Pls house, who is in the know of any fast selling article right now in the market? Make men with the cash buy & supply jor.
how do you mean am not serious? Thought i just said i paid 2ru my dominselary account dat is my dollar account i mean. I came out here sicking for help and here you are saying am not serious? Please help if you can if not please i'll rather you hold ur peace. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by phranco(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abeg u talk true, can someone recommend a fast selling product in the market now,that one can ship and supply,
Ikonz:

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dav8id(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awho: please help me fellas. I tried transacting a silicon wrist band production and the producer claimed she does not accept escro payment so i paid in the money into her account since last week buh up till date she still claimes she has not seen the money. Could this be scam? Can somebody please help me verify her? This is her email add. cinhaigift@gmail.com

RIP YOUR MONEY...DEY DON SCAM YOU undecided
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dav8id(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
kmaxx: Sorry to derail.
Make una no vex biko.

I keep getting calls from this number- 012362000 like everyday, and when I answer, I hear nothing. The call drops after some seconds.

That number don call me 2day like 2times.

Waiting for another empty call 2morrow.

When I try calling back: "phone number not valid"

I GUESS U"RE USING SAMSUNG PHONE
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Awho(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
dav8id:

RIP YOUR MONEY...DEY DON SCAM YOU undecided
is there no way i can report her on alibaba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.