Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (104169 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dav8id(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Edubradon:
@ ymodulus I am using the same account of my aliexpress for my alibaba but there is no place/link @ alibaba I can see buy pls I need ur help there is on farm machinery that is not on aliexpress but is on alibaba... I will like u to put me through... Thanks

grin alibaba dont use the tag BUY but START ORDER..just click on start order and then follow the process..see the attachment below

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dav8id(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2015
chudy144:
I want to use this medium to Thank mastercee, Ymodulus, dav8id, mayorall for sharing what they have know and not keeping it to themselves,
Thanks and God will continue to bless you IJN.

My Custom Wristban is leaving China today all thanks to you guys you made it possible.

Thanks once again and to those who are scared of trying it out i will want to charge you to make a step cause
#NoGutsNoGlory

god job and keep it up...not just that but step up you game and get more client as you can only see this as a business if only you can able you be getting job every week or to say weekly...

lastly stay tone as very soon i will START WRISTBAND IMPORTER FACEBOOK GROUP...WHERE EVERYTHING REAGARDING WRISTBAND BUSINESS WILL BE DISCUSS AND TIPS ON HOW TO BE GETTING REGULAR AND WEEKLY CLIENT WILL BE AVAIL ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by dav8id(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2015
topsyn03:
PLEASE IS THERE ANYBODY THAT ORDER GOODS FROM ONLINE RECENTLY WITH MASTER CARD? IF THERE IS PLEASE WHAT IS THE EQUIVALENT TO DOLLAR. HAS I WAS PLANNING TO USE MY MASTER CARD CARD FOR TRANSACTION AND THE LAST TIME I USE MASTER CARD WAS AT THE RATE OF $160. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

access visa card charge a friend of my #200 i think yesterday or soo. note master card charge higher than visa
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Does anybody ever think of importing KNOWLEDGE instead of just products. Most of these items people import can be easily produced here in Nigeria with the proper machinery and know-how. Why not connect with these manufacturers and find a way of learning to produce and manufacture most of these products to make Nigeria become and industrial giant. I believe that was how China got to where they are today..

Everybody takes pride in importing, looking for which stuff to import. Nobody thinks of importing the KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and TECHNOLOGY. We wait for China to produce and them, with few clicks of a phone or computer button, you import. That is not how a nation grows

7 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by samlestic(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Wadosky post=25819773]I
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Wadosky(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
samlestic:

if u know anybody ifunanya has scam pm me, i av
her details now.
she is a crook
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by samlestic(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Wadosky:

she is a crook
if
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by chudy144(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
dav8id:

god job and keep it up...not just that but step up you game and get more client as you can only see this as a business if only you can able you be getting job every week or to say weekly...

lastly stay tone as very soon i will START WRISTBAND IMPORTER FACEBOOK GROUP...WHERE EVERYTHING REAGARDING WRISTBAND BUSINESS WILL BE DISCUSS AND TIPS ON HOW TO BE GETTING REGULAR AND WEEKLY CLIENT WILL BE AVAIL ...

Thanks big Bross dav8id I apprciate you do much. Will be looking forward for the FB Group.

thanks once again.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Tcharlx(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
SCAM ALERT!!!
I don't know what is becoming of Krixmas Logistics Ltd.... Pls, help!

Since yesterday I got sms from Favour of St Patrick concerning my order that came.

I chatted him and agreed on #3k to Benin City.

Today @10am pymt was made but he claimed he never got alert until 1pm.
I chatted Favour Who confirmed that he had come to pick the product.

Up till, his phone is switched off not even detail of the transporter he used if atall he sent it.

He did similar thing last week. It took 3 days for my goods to get to Benin.

Let somebody who knows him...Mr. Charles Okojie, Krixmas Logistics Ltd call him to order!
#my humble logomakie!
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by greenalwaz: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
kolomax:

in case you need watch , silicone watch , stainless
steel watch , alloy etc ,cheap one or expensive or
customize one Check below and thank me later
http://www.dgdfwatch.com
http://www.dc-watch.com
http://dingfeng108.1688.com/
http://dgdingfeng.en.alibaba.com/
http://watchfactory.en.alibaba.com/
check later,thks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mistayeancah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone, you can advertise whatever goods or services you sell/render on acadamart.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mistayeancah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone, you can advertise whatever goods or services you sell/render on www.acadamart.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by lgboks(m): 3:52am On Apr 15, 2015
chudy144:
I want to use this medium to Thank mastercee, Ymodulus, dav8id, mayorall for sharing what they have know and not keeping it to themselves,
Thanks and God will continue to bless you IJN.

My Custom Wristban is leaving China today all thanks to you guys you made it possible.

Thanks once again and to those who are scared of trying it out i will want to charge you to make a step cause
#NoGutsNoGlory

wow am happy for you...
Have seen two manufacturers but the mold fee cost is quite alarming o,,,,one is charging 150usd and the other almost 200 plus usd.,,,,i dont really know what am doing wrong.....would gladly apprexiate the help or advice on what to do, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by teebest4we(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls I need info on 1688.com any body to help.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mistayeancah(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Hi everyone, you can advertise the goods you bought on www.acadamart.com. It is a classified meant for students. A trial will convince you.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please experienced folks,I just got UBA Africard (VISA), how do use it to make purchases/payment online.
Which number is my card number?
Will I use my CID number at all?
Will I use the CVC number?
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ojialo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Any one here with link(s) to good female bag seller in Alibaba should drop the link please?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by harrysterol(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gurus and boss in the house , dav8id, marclef n Ymodulus eph12 thespecialone and the rest I have some questions haven started from page 1

1. Before placing an order and I want to pay through a freight agent, do I pay to the agent before the order or after the order?

2. The pay on delivery options is it when the goods have reached Nigeria or to the agent before payment is done?

3. How will the agent know to avoid mix up of events, am a novice please I need enlightenment

4. How will the agent know the exact goods I ordered for?

Thanks all in anticipation

Lastly which seller can you guys recommend for me in power banks aspects thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by eph12(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
harrysterol:
Gurus and boss in the house , dav8id, marclef n Ymodulus eph12 thespecialone and the rest I have some questions haven started from page 1

1. Before placing an order and I want to pay through a freight agent, do I pay to the agent before the order or after the order?

2. The pay on delivery options is it when the goods have reached Nigeria or to the agent before payment is done?

3. How will the agent know to avoid mix up of events, am a novice please I need enlightenment

4. How will the agent know the exact goods I ordered for?

Thanks all in anticipation

Lastly which seller can you guys recommend for me in power banks aspects thanks
1. Before the order
2. Pay on delivery? Never seen this before.
3. Ask your seller to write your name and phone number on your parcel. Also ask for the tracking number.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by harrysterol(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
eph12:

1. Before the order
2. Pay on delivery? Never seen this before.
3. Ask your seller to write your name and phone number on your parcel. Also ask for the tracking number.
thanks boss. Please can u recommend any freight coy for me?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by alakara(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
harrysterol:
thanks boss. Please can u recommend any freight coy for me?
look for the handle the special one Tso
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ojialo(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
I need a cheap customized silicone hand band less than #20 please drop your alibaba link.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by lgboks(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Please house I really need help and advice on custom wristband from persons with experience...all the manufacturers I came coming across keep charging mould fee of $150 and above....please what am I doing wrong...really want to learn to import the wristbands cry
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by judajix(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2015
embsyNEWS:
Ymodulus I must say you are good. I have a good electronic store and would like you to take me on a 4 hours class( I learn very fast). I went to various online seminars and found out they are just recycling what they have been taught. You are in the field. Please this is a 1 on 1 class and I'm seriously interested in importation of tablets, mini laptops and papers. Let's talk. I'm in PH but don't mind coming to Lagos if the deal is sealed.

He is not in lagos
Dont ask where but he is not in lag
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by manlawal(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
a thread for importation of used clothes www.nairaland.com/2240055/thread-importation-fairly-used-clothes
lets us move the thread forward.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mistayeancah(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2015
Hi everyone, You can advertise your goods and services on www.acadamart.com for free. It's a classified meant for students to advertise their stuffs online. So I'll advice my fellow importers to place adverts on that site. #Student2student #AdsForGood #Classified
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by iLovePusssy: 1:50am On May 18, 2015
kolomax:

in case you need watch , silicone watch , stainless
steel watch , alloy etc ,cheap one or expensive or
customize one Check below and thank me later
http://www.dgdfwatch.com
http://www.dc-watch.com
http://dgdingfeng.en.alibaba.com/
http://watchfactory.en.alibaba.com/
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by soulhighman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
bashorundon:
The aluminium body of our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank will help to get rid of heat faster than the normal plastic cases of other powerbanks and this increases the life span of the battery as heat is bad for battery. Xiaomi Powerbank!

To order, call / whatsapp us on 08067864475 or 08097391641 now. Thank you.

SellingPoint - quality only!
pls I will like to know if its true that xiaomi power bank selects phone.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bashorundon(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
soulhighman:

pls I will like to know if its true that xiaomi power bank selects phone.
I'm not sure they do. The ones I sold tho...they don't.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by soulhighman(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2015
bashorundon:
I'm not sure they do. The ones I sold tho...they don't.
Thanks, do u still sell it?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bashorundon(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2015
soulhighman:
Thanks, do u still sell it?
For now, no. Thank you, Sir. :-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.