Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ryt Telecom Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ryt Telecom Invitation (1664 Views)

Tera Telecom Invitation For Two Weeks Training / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ryt Telecom Invitation by Gherrokid(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I received a text this afternoon from Ryt Telecom inviting me to come with my CV/Passport to Opebi Lagos, and that I should be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before the proper job begins.
Has anyone heard of this company? Did anyone receive such invitation? I am suspecting a call center kind of job Abi na GNLD
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by Nielbaba(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Google s ur friend, google d coy name and adres. U will surely find out
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by MissIndependent(f): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
I got the same message last week and deleted it immediately because it is obviously a scam.

Goodluck to you if you decide to honour the invite. cool

1 Like

Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by Gherrokid(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nielbaba: Google s ur friend, google d coy name and adres. U will surely find out
Thank you.

MissIndependent: I got the same message last week and deleted it immediately because it is obviously a scam.
Goodluck to you if you decide to honour the invite. cool
Lol... Thank you
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by MissIndependent(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gherrokid:
Thank you.

Lol... Thank you
You are welcome. smiley
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by candy15: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Get ready to pay 48,000+...for an empty promise.

1 Like

Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by ednut1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
naso una dey miss chances. my friend worked der before be left for a bigger job. smh. its ryte
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by heir01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
I got the text and it happened to be the same text I got about 2 weeks ago but from a different coy (LPF Telecom). Its the same address and I assume the same people. They run a training program which costs over 40k and lasts for 2weeks. I'm not sure about the guaranteed job after training tho. You can look up lagostelecom.com for more info on them or call the number in the text.
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by Gherrokid(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
ednut1: naso una dey miss chances. my friend worked der before be left for a bigger job. smh. its ryte
Any job recruitment dat requires you to pay for training is pure SCAM shocked
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by ednut1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gherrokid:
Any job recruitment dat requires you to pay for training is pure SCAM shocked
smh for u. did dey mention money in d invite. u put ryt as d name. if its ryte in opebi its not a scam ok.
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by MissIndependent(f): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
ednut1: smh for u. did dey mention money in d invite. u put ryt as d name. if its ryte in opebi its not a scam ok.
Maybe you didnt read @Candy81 and heir's comments before posting this.

An agency that asks for a payment of 40k from an unemployed graduate for training what will you call that? E be like say dem don give you commission to market their organisation sef smh!
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by candy15: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm not marketing for them ooo....a friend of mine was a victim of the so called company, promising them a job after paying 48,000 for telemarketing training. But nothing to show.
My dear, its better you run for your dear life if the text is from 77,opebi road, salvation bus stop. They have different names whivh they use to deceive people.
They are the lagostelecom and also bidax...now I'm hearing ryt telecoms again...na wa o
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by ednut1(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2014
MissIndependent: Maybe you didnt read @Candy81 and heir's comments before posting this.

An agency that asks for a payment of 40k from an unemployed graduate for training what will you call that? E be like say dem don give you commission to market their organisation sef smh!
commision my foot. there is a computer IT company Ryte on opebi road too. which i knw is real. dis is obviously a clone of d company 'ryt' on d same road. Smh for dis scammers o. chai
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by viara(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gherrokid: Hello Everyone,
I received a text this afternoon from Ryt Telecom inviting me to come with my CV/Passport to Opebi Lagos, and that I should be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before the proper job begins.
Has anyone heard of this company? Did anyone receive such invitation? I am suspecting a call center kind of job Abi na GNLD
Pls did u eventually go? Cos I got d text too.
Re: Ryt Telecom Invitation by Gherrokid(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
viara:
Pls did u eventually go? Cos I got d text too.

I didn't go Oh. I use dey TP fare buy data for my Android grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afriscope Is Hiring Now -Application Closing Date Now Extended To 12th September / Salary Delay! Which Way Out!!" / Vacancies For Today,7th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.