Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / . (1235 Views)

Cost Of Event Hall At 10 Degree Event Center / Ushering Jobs? / I Need An Ushering Job In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by beau49: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: . by BridalAssistant(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Forward your details to me at aprilconcierge.ng@gmail.com and let's see what we can work out for you.

Cheers.
Re: . by beau49: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
BridalAssistant: Forward your details to me at aprilconcierge.ng@gmail.com and let's see what we can work out for you.

Cheers.
Alright, thanks. Would send it now
Re: . by Seroautos: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Stretch marks look really ugly makes you lower yourself confidence and make you feel unattractive.
You don't need to suffer through life feeling insecure because of stretch marks all the time. with this article you can get rid of stretch marks in just few weeks.visit www.ladieswinds.com get rid of your stretch marks now.
Re: . by beau49: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Still open for more. So please if you can help would appreciate it.
Re: . by ijeoma189: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2014
beau49: I don't know if this is the right section to place this but I really would appreciate it if you can help. I recently concluded my service year in july and I have been at home since,which is tiring and no job is forthcoming. So I decided to focus on other things,until I get one. So am inquiring to know if someone can link me or help me get the contact of those recruiting people for helps and attendants during events. I would be really appreciative if you can be of help. Lagos only. Thanks*****P.S: To those who might want to take advantage of this,have a re-think.
hi ping me! I might hav something for u: 25F10A52
Re: . by beau49: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
ijeoma189: hi ping me! I might hav something for u: 25F10A52
Alright doing that now,Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Most Expensive Useless Things In The World / Nigerian Bar Association 2016 Annual General Conference, Port Harcourt. / 1st Abuja Food CANIVAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.