Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog (788 Views)

10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Writing a blog has become very common these days. Many people open blogs to share their experiences, while
some even do so to make money. If you are one among those who are trying to make
money from your blog, then you should know that it is a wasted endeavor unless you
can drive traffic, and a whole lot of it, to your blog. Here are some tips to get you started. Driving traffic to your blog isn't an easy task. Ask any blogger and they'll tell you that getting hits takes time,
patience, and work. You
won't find yourself getting hundreds of hits overnight, or even over the course of a few
months. It can take many months, if not years, to create
a base of frequent visitors.
Still, despite all the challenges, there are several ways you
can give your blog a boost in traffic. Here are just a few of the tried and true methods
used by bloggers all over the world.

Continue here... http://heroslodge.com//great-tips-on-how-to-become-a-successful-blogger-and-drive-traffics-to-your-blog/?wap2
Re: Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
worthwhile I like your new theme but I cant find the login button (on my mobile phone) due to that I cant post nor comment. u should find a quick solution before u loose user.
Re: Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicdayo: worthwhile I like your new theme but I cant find the login button (on my mobile phone) due to that I cant post nor comment. u should find a quick solution before u loose user.
Thanks bro just http://heroslodge.com/login
Re: Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog by emmyw(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicdayo: worthwhile I like your new theme but I cant find the login button (on my mobile phone) due to that I cant post nor comment. u should find a quick solution before u loose user.
Or you can simply use the wap2 if you are with phone because login is shown with pc www.heroslodge.com/index.php?wap2
Re: Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog by Shollay20(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned / Ict Consultant Do You Know........ / I Need A Good Website Programmer In Abuja To Develop A School Portal - Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.