Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN (3318 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by ibkgab001: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
It meant strength, accomplishment,’ he said when he finally was made a captain in 1991 and traveled the world for various shipping firms. With a wife, eventually three children and boat to lead, Capt. Wren Thomas had achieved his piece of the American dream. “I wanted to be in charge of my own destiny,” he recalled during an interview in his attorney’s Houston office. All of that came crashing down on October 23, 2013 when Thomas was piloting his supply boat, the C-Retriever off the coast of Nigeria towards a Chevron-owned oil field. Over the next six hours, he would huddle with his crew in an incredibly hot, water-sealed tank room as a half-dozen pirates stormed his boat and began their siege looking for their prize: the American captain and his American-born engineer. Thomas reluctantly gave up when the pirates started firing guns through a hole in the room door. He told his engineer they had no choice if the rest of the 13-member crew, still in hiding, was to be spared. “I told him, ‘Look I think it’s time we give up. If we don’t give up we are either going to die or somebody is going to get killed from ricocheting bullets.’” Thomas and his engineer were the only ones to be kidnapped by the pirates, driven away in a speed boat and held in Nigerian swamps and jungles for 18 days. The experience was so horrific that even today Thomas is unable to bring himself to reveal all details of his captivity. “We weren’t being punched or kicked or anything like that but just I’ve told people that I would have rather been punched then went through what I went through,” Thomas said. “The mental abuse of it with the guns pointing at you. And knowing how unstable these guys are.” Thomas said there were about 18 Nigerian kidnappers, some chain-smoked marijuana or crack incessantly, constantly waving their weapons and making threats. Food consisted of instant noodles — on days the negotiations were going well — and maybe a bottle of water. And his captors blared their music constantly, fixated on, of all things, country singer Dolly Parton’s song, “Coat of Many Colors,” and the music of hip hop artist 50 Cent. “I knew I was going to die. We knew it every day, every night,” he said. Despite the chaos in the jungle, Thomas said the leaders were organized, using satellite phones to negotiate, first demanding a $2 million ransom. Thomas believes the payoff was eventually whittled down to several hundred thousand dollars, though CNN cannot confirm who paid the ransom or who received it. Thomas said one evening he and his engineer were told to get in a small boat with six pirates. They motored for about two hours to reach a village. There, four of the pirates got out and met some other men who handed them backpacks, Thomas told CNN. They returned to the boat and counted the cash stuffed into the bags. After a dispute, Thomas says he and the engineer were taken to the other men and told to lie on the ground until the pirates left. Then they were put in a car and driven off. Later they were transferred to a second car, where a representative from the shipping company was waiting for them. At that point they were finally free, 18 days after being seized at gunpoint. After a debriefing by his ship managers, then a similar one by the FBI in Lagos, Nigeria, Thomas returned to the United States last November, days after his release. He has been seeing mental health advisers and other medical professionals since. But his hostage-taking and the negotiations that freed him have raised alarm bells in counterterrorism circles and elsewhere for numerous reasons; not the least is Thomas’ claim that the FBI told him the money paid for his freedom may eventually have wound up in the hands of the notorious terror group Boko Haram. That is the same group that in April kidnapped nearly 300 Nigerian girls. They’re also blamed for laying waste to multiple villages in the northern part of the country, burning them down and killing many people in bomb attacks. Thomas said during his debriefing in Lagos the FBI indicated that the money paid for his freedom may have been funneled through other groups before making its way to Boko Haram. The FBI would not comment. CNN cannot independently confirm whether Boko Haram received any money from the kidnapping. Yan St-Pierre, CEO of Modern Security Consulting Group, said his contacts believe Boko Haram, once confined strictly to the northern parts of Nigeria, is benefiting from the increase in piracy along the west coast of Africa. But the group is perhaps not directly carrying out the kidnappings itself. “So when people are asking, is there a link between Boko Haram and piracy in Nigeria, it’s not the one they usually expect it to be,” said St-Pierre, whose firm was not involved in the Thomas case. “It’s one that is not necessarily logistical and operational. It’s one that is more subtle. Essentially they will probably provide personnel every now and then, but it’s not a fixed structure. So we are talking more (about) providing means to wash the money, to clean it. To make sure the smuggling routes, personnel, sex slaves, drugs, weapons above all else, these pirates need weapons. “So if Boko Haram provided the weapons in advance for example and said, ‘Well we will get a cut of the ransom,’ which is standard policy within these groups within the region in general, this would make absolute sense to say, well the ransom money that was paid for the captain ended up at the very least partially into Boko Haram’s hands, quite probably as a payment for services delivered.” Major oil companies have an official policy of not paying ransom for personnel or the thefts of fuel and ships on the high seas. And subsidiary companies, like Capt. Thomas’ employer Edison Chouest, aren’t talking, so it is unclear if they, too, have the same policy. It is against U.S. law to deal with terrorists but that issue becomes murky when dealing with ransoms for captives because so many middle men are involved, counterterrorism sources said; it is hard to say who is a terrorist and who is just a common criminal. Piracy off the coast of Nigeria is on the rise, according to one study published by Oceans Beyond Piracy, a project of the One Earth Foundation. By contrast, piracy off Somalia — on the other side of the African continent — dropped dramatically in 2013 to only 23 vessels attacked from 237 ships attacked in 2011, the same group reported. In West Africa, the group estimates there were at least 100 total piracy attacks and characterized them as more violent and frequent. Thomas, in a series of emails, says he warned his company, Edison Chouset, that security was deteriorating and he feared some of his own Nigerian crew members. His attorney shared two of the emails with CNN. In one email to his operations coordinator, Thomas, summing up his fear of the security situation, wrote “I am also asking to not to return to Nigeria.” Thomas said company officials told him things would improve but never did. On the day he set out on his fateful trip, Thomas said dock workers announced over two-way radio where the ship was going and what supplies it was carrying. He said those communications left them doomed before they ever got to their destination. “The pirates (later) told me they knew where we was going … they knew my cargo, they knew my position, they knew the track I was taking.” CNN made multiple attempts to contact Edison Chouest for comment but the company refused to return multiple calls or an email. Thomas said two representatives from the company stayed near his wife in their hometown during his ordeal and the FBI was also in contact. But once he was freed, the communications virtually ended. It wasn’t until January that someone from the company offered to assist in his medical care and other financial needs, he said. Thomas is now consulting with a Houston attorney on his next move as he says he is medically unable to return to his overseas duties as a ship captain. “Life is hell for me now,” Thomas said. “Life will never be the same again. The man that my wife married is not the same anymore….I walk around all day paranoid. I’m sad. I can’t sleep. My family is hurt.” Earlier this year, Thomas finally broke his silence, giving an in-depth interview to a shipping newsletter gCaptain. He is talking now, he says, so others don’t face the same fate. His attorney, Brian Beckcom, represented members of the Maersk Alabama crew that served with Capt. Richard Philips, whose capture by Somali pirates was made into a movie starring Tom Hanks. He said he believes these companies owe crew members, like Thomas, the same level of protection now provided to crews off the Somalian coast. “Now all the ships in East Africa have armed guard, or most do, and piracy has plummeted in East Africa. West Africa is now the hotspot and there is no question that these companies are making hundreds of millions in (oil) profits should do something more than they’re doing to protect the men that work over there,” Beckcom said. SOURCE: Watch Video

Read More at liveofofo.com/63339/fbi-reveals-how-boko-haram-and-niger-delta-militants-collaborate-cnn/ © Nigerian Celebrity News Online Magazine

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by emmyclassic(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Another propaganda to tear this Nation apart

11 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by davo3286: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
If you fall for this then you are a BIG FOOL. What a very cheap propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now the fingers are pointing right back at the accusers!

3 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
America will always know, Op, put better link here before i do analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by jmaine: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Utterly laughable . . . . . grin

5 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by atlwireles: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
If Nigerdelta militants are helping you, massacre yourselves in northern Nigeria, then is time for you to grow a brain. undecided No amount of your shameless propaganda will change your reality. angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by jmaine: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
atlwireles: If Nigerdelta militants are helping you, massacre yourselves in northern Nigeria, then is time for you to grow a brain. undecided No amount of your shameless propaganda will change your reality. angry angry angry

You should instead be having a smiling face at the stupidity of those who will buy this bullshyte . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by atlwireles: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
jmaine:

You should instead be having a smiling face at the stupidity of those who will buy this bullshyte . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Abi grin grin grin
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by eunisam: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
fbi is at it again. Please leave Nigeria alöne if u can't provide solution to our wahala.
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by dulaman: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
on a lighter note : in light of the recent scare of
ebola in Lagos I'm therefore using God Almighty
who created heaven and earth to beg everyone
wey im name get 'ebola' inside e.g. Adebola,
Okebola, Orebola, Oyebola, Ojebola, Otebola,
Debola etc not to attempt to shake or hug me
till further notice. Na GOD I take beg o!.....

2 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by dammytosh: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
laughable piece of jargons

5 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by ruffhandu: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
No fact in this at all. Niger Delta Militants get their arms from Europe (Ukrain, Russia, etc) and perhaps US, in exchange of Crude, never from Boko Haram. Boko Haram does it's own kidnapping in the North.
This is an American bedtime story.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by sheguy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
St**pid wite, ur predition about dis nation will neva come 2 past..

1 Like

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by omenka(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
jmaine: Utterly laughable . . . . . grin
Of course it is absolutely laughable. It didn't say "Buhari is Shekau's father", so it is laughable.

Pitiable lot.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by ITbomb(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is the most ridiculous junk coming out of America. They all imagine Nigeria as some small part of Africa that Boko Haram and Niger Delta live side by side.
Let me just believe this is not from FBI, cos if it is from them then they have a long way to go. Their system really need an upgrade to understand Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by emmatok(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
ITbomb: This is the most ridiculous junk coming out of America. They all imagine Nigeria as some small part of Africa that Boko Haram and Niger Delta live side by side.
Let me just believe this is not from FBI, cos if it is from them then they have a long way to go. Their system really need an upgrade to understand Nigeria

Coming from Nigeria who never admitted their girls were kidnaped, you think the whole world thinks like sentimental Nigerians?
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Arosa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na today Americans start to dey yarn okpaka? undecided

3 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Descartes: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
America test-running Nigeria's balkanization since 500 BC grin grin
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Jmain: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
omenka:

Pitiable lot.

Exactly what you are.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by deeobserver209(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Another desperate attempt to cause confusion in Nigeria. There's a big difference between militants and terrorist. This is perhaps the most RUBBISHED post I have ever come across since when I was born 30years ago.

6 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by emmanuel4758(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
[[6]]
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by checkdate(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
ibkgab001: It meant strength, accomplishment,’ he said when he finally was made a captain in 1991 and traveled the world for various shipping firms. With a wife, eventually three children and boat to lead, Capt. Wren Thomas had achieved his piece of the American dream. “I wanted to be in charge of my own destiny,” he recalled during an interview in his attorney’s Houston office. All of that came crashing down on October 23, 2013 when Thomas was piloting his supply boat, the C-Retriever off the coast of Nigeria towards a Chevron-owned oil field. Over the next six hours, he would huddle with his crew in an incredibly hot, water-sealed tank room as a half-dozen pirates stormed his boat and began their siege looking for their prize: the American captain and his American-born engineer. Thomas reluctantly gave up when the pirates started firing guns through a hole in the room door. He told his engineer they had no choice if the rest of the 13-member crew, still in hiding, was to be spared. “I told him, ‘Look I think it’s time we give up. If we don’t give up we are either going to die or somebody is going to get killed from ricocheting bullets.’” Thomas and his engineer were the only ones to be kidnapped by the pirates, driven away in a speed boat and held in Nigerian swamps and jungles for 18 days. The experience was so horrific that even today Thomas is unable to bring himself to reveal all details of his captivity. “We weren’t being punched or kicked or anything like that but just I’ve told people that I would have rather been punched then went through what I went through,” Thomas said. “The mental abuse of it with the guns pointing at you. And knowing how unstable these guys are.” Thomas said there were about 18 Nigerian kidnappers, some chain-smoked marijuana or crack incessantly, constantly waving their weapons and making threats. Food consisted of instant noodles — on days the negotiations were going well — and maybe a bottle of water. And his captors blared their music constantly, fixated on, of all things, country singer Dolly Parton’s song, “Coat of Many Colors,” and the music of hip hop artist 50 Cent. “I knew I was going to die. We knew it every day, every night,” he said. Despite the chaos in the jungle, Thomas said the leaders were organized, using satellite phones to negotiate, first demanding a $2 million ransom. Thomas believes the payoff was eventually whittled down to several hundred thousand dollars, though CNN cannot confirm who paid the ransom or who received it. Thomas said one evening he and his engineer were told to get in a small boat with six pirates. They motored for about two hours to reach a village. There, four of the pirates got out and met some other men who handed them backpacks, Thomas told CNN. They returned to the boat and counted the cash stuffed into the bags. After a dispute, Thomas says he and the engineer were taken to the other men and told to lie on the ground until the pirates left. Then they were put in a car and driven off. Later they were transferred to a second car, where a representative from the shipping company was waiting for them. At that point they were finally free, 18 days after being seized at gunpoint. After a debriefing by his ship managers, then a similar one by the FBI in Lagos, Nigeria, Thomas returned to the United States last November, days after his release. He has been seeing mental health advisers and other medical professionals since. But his hostage-taking and the negotiations that freed him have raised alarm bells in counterterrorism circles and elsewhere for numerous reasons; not the least is Thomas’ claim that the FBI told him the money paid for his freedom may eventually have wound up in the hands of the notorious terror group Boko Haram. That is the same group that in April kidnapped nearly 300 Nigerian girls. They’re also blamed for laying waste to multiple villages in the northern part of the country, burning them down and killing many people in bomb attacks. Thomas said during his debriefing in Lagos the FBI indicated that the money paid for his freedom may have been funneled through other groups before making its way to Boko Haram. The FBI would not comment. CNN cannot independently confirm whether Boko Haram received any money from the kidnapping. Yan St-Pierre, CEO of Modern Security Consulting Group, said his contacts believe Boko Haram, once confined strictly to the northern parts of Nigeria, is benefiting from the increase in piracy along the west coast of Africa. But the group is perhaps not directly carrying out the kidnappings itself. “So when people are asking, is there a link between Boko Haram and piracy in Nigeria, it’s not the one they usually expect it to be,” said St-Pierre, whose firm was not involved in the Thomas case. “It’s one that is not necessarily logistical and operational. It’s one that is more subtle. Essentially they will probably provide personnel every now and then, but it’s not a fixed structure. So we are talking more (about) providing means to wash the money, to clean it. To make sure the smuggling routes, personnel, sex slaves, drugs, weapons above all else, these pirates need weapons. “So if Boko Haram provided the weapons in advance for example and said, ‘Well we will get a cut of the ransom,’ which is standard policy within these groups within the region in general, this would make absolute sense to say, well the ransom money that was paid for the captain ended up at the very least partially into Boko Haram’s hands, quite probably as a payment for services delivered.” Major oil companies have an official policy of not paying ransom for personnel or the thefts of fuel and ships on the high seas. And subsidiary companies, like Capt. Thomas’ employer Edison Chouest, aren’t talking, so it is unclear if they, too, have the same policy. It is against U.S. law to deal with terrorists but that issue becomes murky when dealing with ransoms for captives because so many middle men are involved, counterterrorism sources said; it is hard to say who is a terrorist and who is just a common criminal. Piracy off the coast of Nigeria is on the rise, according to one study published by Oceans Beyond Piracy, a project of the One Earth Foundation. By contrast, piracy off Somalia — on the other side of the African continent — dropped dramatically in 2013 to only 23 vessels attacked from 237 ships attacked in 2011, the same group reported. In West Africa, the group estimates there were at least 100 total piracy attacks and characterized them as more violent and frequent. Thomas, in a series of emails, says he warned his company, Edison Chouset, that security was deteriorating and he feared some of his own Nigerian crew members. His attorney shared two of the emails with CNN. In one email to his operations coordinator, Thomas, summing up his fear of the security situation, wrote “I am also asking to not to return to Nigeria.” Thomas said company officials told him things would improve but never did. On the day he set out on his fateful trip, Thomas said dock workers announced over two-way radio where the ship was going and what supplies it was carrying. He said those communications left them doomed before they ever got to their destination. “The pirates (later) told me they knew where we was going … they knew my cargo, they knew my position, they knew the track I was taking.” CNN made multiple attempts to contact Edison Chouest for comment but the company refused to return multiple calls or an email. Thomas said two representatives from the company stayed near his wife in their hometown during his ordeal and the FBI was also in contact. But once he was freed, the communications virtually ended. It wasn’t until January that someone from the company offered to assist in his medical care and other financial needs, he said. Thomas is now consulting with a Houston attorney on his next move as he says he is medically unable to return to his overseas duties as a ship captain. “Life is hell for me now,” Thomas said. “Life will never be the same again. The man that my wife married is not the same anymore….I walk around all day paranoid. I’m sad. I can’t sleep. My family is hurt.” Earlier this year, Thomas finally broke his silence, giving an in-depth interview to a shipping newsletter gCaptain. He is talking now, he says, so others don’t face the same fate. His attorney, Brian Beckcom, represented members of the Maersk Alabama crew that served with Capt. Richard Philips, whose capture by Somali pirates was made into a movie starring Tom Hanks. He said he believes these companies owe crew members, like Thomas, the same level of protection now provided to crews off the Somalian coast. “Now all the ships in East Africa have armed guard, or most do, and piracy has plummeted in East Africa. West Africa is now the hotspot and there is no question that these companies are making hundreds of millions in (oil) profits should do something more than they’re doing to protect the men that work over there,” Beckcom said. SOURCE: Watch Video

Read More at liveofofo.com/63339/fbi-reveals-how-boko-haram-and-niger-delta-militants-collaborate-cnn/ © Nigerian Celebrity News Online Magazine

.Nigerian Celebrity News Online Magazine ? ? ? ? ?? ?

2 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by overhypedsteve(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
emmyclassic: Another propaganda to tear this Nation apart
so this all the great CIA and FBI could come up with, chai, even a drunk nigerian man would know that this is bull5hit, this is just like saying every nigerian sponsor boko haram because when they use the naira, it circulate and gets into the hands of boko haram, chai, the CIA is really an overhyped team of crack smokers

4 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by deeobserver209(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
On a second thought, I don't think this rubbish originated from the FBI. Some fool somewhere in Nigeria came up with this s. h. i. t.

4 Likes

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
long hiss

1 Like

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
gud.
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Poor, poor, very poor attempt at propaganda! Just wasted megabytes opening this thread.

1 Like

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
onye dere edida chara ezigbo anya,onaghi aghota onweya
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by creekman(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
My fellow Nairalanders,nothing is impossible ooooo. At least, some pple have accused our own Nigerian military of supplying arms and ammunitions to the same Boko Haram members.

1 Like

Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by SpaceGoat: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: FBI Reveals How Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants Collaborate – CNN by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2014
ruffhandu: No fact in this at all. Niger Delta Militants get their arms from Europe (Ukrain, Russia, etc) and perhaps US, in exchange of Crude, never from Boko Haram. Boko Haram does it's own kidnapping in the North.
This is an American bedtime story.
How many times have you handled these transactions between terrorists and arms dealers? If you think Niger-Delta terrorists and BH are not in cahoots you're deluded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Abebe, Brother Of Late Former First Lady Stella Obasanjo Is Dead!!! / Constitutional Loopholes To Blame Over Tambuwal’s Crisis – NBA President / The Helicopters That Evacuated CDS Badeh’s Family From Mubi: A Lesson For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.