Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands (4778 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Tbaby4real(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Dear Tpapa.....
Thanks for working on my excesses. When my dad was afraid of my anger issue and discussed it with you before our wedding, I remember the confidence in your response and the promise you made to work on it with me. I am so lucky to have you. I can't imagine me been calm and lovely, it's all your effort honey. I pray to have a son just like you cos you are the best.
You are a husband, a therapist, a friend, a companion and all in all I would have thought of. If I have to choose in my next life, I would definately choose you and if I don't see you, I would rather stay unmarried. Love you honey..... kiss

5 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by angiemartinez(f): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2014
sorry couldnt find the right words to type, will revisit this thread when the words starts flowing.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Okijajuju1(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
bukatyne: Nice onr

@OP:

Thank you God for giving me a non-Nigerian husband grin tongue

The 1st Cor 13: 4-8 type

Taught me what love really means.

Everything you open your mouth to say you love me, I know it's true

I love you so much

bukatyne: Nice onr

@OP:

Thank you God for giving me a non-Nigerian husband grin tongue

The 1st Cor 13: 4-8 type

Taught me what love really means.

Everything you open your mouth to say you love me, I know it's true

I love you so much

[b]Lol...

Because you marry KFC husband, now we Pounded Yam Husbands no sabi wetin love be abi? grin

Anyways:: Lemme flip the script: OP, forgive me.

I thank my wife for spotting simple little me in a world full of giants and finding me worthy to give her all to in humble submission for the rest of her life.

I am not a perfect man, I have never been, but everytime she looks at me, I feel like I am the King of the whole world.

A strong woman who melts like butter in my arms. A woman whose love for me I have never had cause to doubt. A woman whom I believe would lay down her life for me. And this is why I promise to love her till it is impossible to do so. Thats why I strive everyday to be the Man of her dreams. To me, she is everything a REAL Woman should be and sometimes I wonder what I did in my previous life to have been met with such good fortune in this life.

I know that when our kids come, they would have one of the best Women in the world as their mother.

I will never give up working towards making sure I remain the best decision of her life.

I have been blessed because you love me.

#Thanks.. [/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by cococandy(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Lmao. Indeed.
Floodgater: Now dont you just love nl-this thread especially where ladies not only have equal right but also have their husbands answer their names eg Mr babygirlfl, Mr shaybebaby, Mr naijababe, Mr lydndaroyce, Mr lorreta u, Mr phema, Mr aisha2, Mr qdamcel, Mr Nkechi, Mr Patience Jonathan..... Oya ladies the floor is open, come and make your hubby answer your name.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Awwwwww
Okijajuju1:

[b]Lol...

Because you marry KFC husband, now we Pounded Yam Husbands no sabi wetin love be abi? grin

I thank my wife for spotting simple little me in a world full of giants and finding me worthy to give her all to in humble submission for the rest of her life.

I am not a perfect man, I have never been, but everytime she looks at me, I feel like I am the King of the whole world.

A strong woman who melts like butter in my arms. A woman whose love for me I have never had cause to doubt. A woman whom I believe would lay down her life for me. And this is why I promise to love her till it is impossible to do so. Thats why I strive everyday to be the Man of her dreams. To me, she is everything a REAL Woman should be and sometimes I wonder what I did in my previous life to have been met with such good fortune in this life.

I know that when our kids come, they would have one of the best Women in the world as their mother.

I will never give up working towards making sure I remain the best decision of her life.

#Thanks.. [/b]
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Godmystrength: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Floodgater: Now dont you just love nl-this thread especially where ladies not only have equal right but also have their husbands answer their names eg Mr babygirlfl, Mr shaybebaby, Mr naijababe, Mr lydndaroyce, Mr lorreta u, Mr phema, Mr aisha2, Mr qdamcel, Mr Nkechi, Mr Patience Jonathan..... Oya ladies the floor is open, come and make your hubby answer your name.
Where is your wife? abi you are Mrs Floodgater tongue grin
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kai,

So all these women have very wonderful, caring, sweet, loving husbands. Yet "all Nigerian men" are terrible. It does not add up o!

Diaris God o!!
smiley smiley smiley

Anyway,

I want to celebrate all husbands and wives out there who are doing their best to make a happy home. I know it is not easy to juggle so many things (children, in-laws, work, etc) and I appeal to you not to be too hard on yourselves or your spouses. Nobody is perfect; so even when you spouse makes a mistake, just remember s/he still loves you sooo much! Enjoy your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by jumzzy448: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Shout out to my ever sweeeet loving husband.

I want to use this moment to let you know how sweet and wonderful you are. You might not be the best husband but you are surely the best dad to our kids. I can't imagine a day without you. Thanks so much for putting up with all my excesses and also bringing out the best in me.

You taught me what it truly means to love and be loved. You are an indispensable husband and will continues to love you for the rest of my life.

Rabi raina,
Olowo orimi,
Ina sonka sosai
Mo nife e ni to tor
I love you so much.

Someone should teach me I love in igbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
I call him 'MY HERO' cos he is. He represents a light to me in the midst of the darkness of this world, I couldn't have asked for more.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by egopersonified(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2014

So u want to scatter this lovely thread abi? I reject you IJN.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Godmystrength: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Edited
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Awwwwwww

[b]Lol...

#Thanks.. [/b][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by shizzle11(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wonder why some women will think there are no good men on nairaland, abi all the bad men some women are marrying outside, are they also on nairaland?

#Team happy marriage cool
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mr iwakolewa, I want to use this medium to thank you,to appreciate you,for being a father,a brother,a best friend, my lover, the father of my beautiful kids,I can't imagine myself with someone else.

Thank you for your patience, for teaching me to be a great wife,thank you for making me a better woman,thank you for your love, for your tolerance, you are a great man,and I continue to bless that blessed day I met you.

I know we have had our differences,but they have only made us stronger, if I were to be re born,I'd still want to meet you and be your woman all over again.

I know you love me, but I love you more. kiss kiss
Iwakolewa.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by shizzle11(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
shaybebaby: Unfortunately, because of you mr shaybebaby, [s]I cannot suffer the idiocy some men spout on here. As long as there are men like you about, there is no excuse for some of the ?!@& on here[/s]. angry
Please desist from flouting, arent you tired?? The thread is for adulating your husbands and not a complain thread. You will do well not to deviate from the original intent of the thread so you dont mess up what should be a very wonderful thread.

'tanku don menshun'! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

I follow you dey thank o. Infact , na church I go dey go every day.
Chineke thanks sir for giving me my heart. Chai. I for dey kitchen now dey pound pounded yam grin

LOL!

He is a Nigerian but not a 'Nigerian' husband smiley You know what I mean

God forbid all these 'This is Africa' type of husbands for our unmarried family members
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Okika,

LOL!

What a sweet appreciation of your wife.

Okijajuju1:

[b]Lol...

#Thanks.. [/b]
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL!

He is a Nigerian but not a 'Nigerian' husband smiley You know what I mean

God forbid all these 'This is Africa' type of husbands for our unmarried family members

Chinekem eeehh!
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Even you Godmystrength! Thought you got it before. It is as it is- an harmless joke, no hidden agenda.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Godmystrength: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Floodgater: Even you Godmystrength! Thought you got it before. It is as it is- an harmless joke, no hidden agenda.
no vex abeg. Na hormones cause am.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
beeevan:

They fit don baba you gorimakpa for insubordination or force you to kneel down dey serve food cheesy.

I for run comot for the house O. Before then, I go piss for his bucket of water for bath. And won't forget to spit in his food grin. Boil some wall geckos , get the broth and cook jellof rice for him.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by beeevan: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

I for run comot for the house O. Before then, I go piss for his bucket of water for bath. And won't forget to spit in his food grin. Boil some wall geckos , get the broth and cook jellof rice for him.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nashville:

Chinekem eeehh!

Wetin I do? angry embarassed
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by sapiosexual(f): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Shoutout to the sweetest husband in the world the reason for my smile a man so kind, so loving with a heart of gold. Everyday I try to make myself a better person to be worthy of you. YOU ARE THE BEST.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Baby boo!
We make an awesome couple you know,
I may not have too many gestures to show,
But, I truly love you from my heart,
We love, we kiss, we disagree, we make up, we forgive.
Love you loads! *kiss kiss*
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Godmystrength: typing.........

posting..........
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by helen4(f): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
a wonderful husband i.e caring and understanding is like an ornament round ur neck. mine is too wonderful(if there is any word like that.) l adore him.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by babygirlfl: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Baby boo!
We make an awesome couple you know,
I may not have too many gestures to show,
But, I truly love you from my heart,
We love, we kiss, we disagree, we make up, we forgive.
Love you loads! *kiss kiss*

This is lovely
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yaaaay for this thread!

My husband starts his dream job next month! Couldn't be happier for him. Nor feel more inspired by him smiley
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Wendy80(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
All My Life I prayed for som1 like U, I Thank God that U finally found me.
2008 singles were asked to write down qualities de want in a partner, I reluctantly( cos I wasn't ready 4 marriage) wrote something down.
2009 our path crossed but neva knew we'll end up man n wife.
2011 I knew in my heart I wanto spend d rest of my life with U.
Nov 2011 I stumbled on d list I wrote in 2008 and going thru dem I knew I've found my husband.
Dec 2011 we almost threw away US cos of uncertainty.
Jan 2012 U propose and since we got married in May, I can't stop thanking God for U. U strive to always bring out d best in me.
Ours is an inter-tribal union but Love is all that matters.
I'll choose U over and over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by 190: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Flytefalls:
Yaaaay for this thread!

My husband starts his dream job next month! Couldn't be happier for him. Nor feel more inspired by him smiley
undecided undecided
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by fovic: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
To d one dat stole my heart n I stole his last name, fr my heart I realy celebrat u duo we do hv issues ur maturity to overlook my lapses humble me. Swthart u are d best. May God keep us 2gether forever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Build Your Family House In Kuje Abuja / MARKETPLACE FOR GOOD DEALS & USED ITEMS / Continuation Of Christmas Recharge Cards Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.