Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Beautiful Islaam Message - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beautiful Islaam Message (2662 Views)

My Dear Sister In Islaam! / Brotherhood And Sisterhood Upon Islaam Is To Be Genuine, Not Fake / Ethics Of Sleeping In Islaam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Salam and hello to fellow Nairalanders both Muslims and non-muslims. I decided to create this thread to serve as a constant reminder and guidiance to all muslims and a source of Information to non Muslims that seek knowledge about Islam.

Posts will be mainly hadith sunnah of Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) i.e prophet Muhammed way of living and teachings. If you have any vital contribution please don't dither to express it here.

*Note*

This thread is solely for sharing Islamic teachings. Try not to vent your hatred speech here.

https://m.facebook.com/beautifulislaam
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Narrated 'Abdullah and Abu Musa:
The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the
Hour there will be days during which Religious
ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken
away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and
Al-Harj means killing."

May Allah protect us from the 'killings' going on in the world. We should also remember these are signs of the last hour so we should try to put more effort in our worship.

Amin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Caseless: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
The best gift to me is islam.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "No prophet was sent but that
he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar
(Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and
your Lord is not so, and there will be written
between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir
(i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by
Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas).

*Note*

Ad-Dajjal is the Anti- Christ.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Empiree: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op seems obsessed with Akhir zaman ahadith. Thats good though. Very necessary. Anyways, let me drop these.

He (saw) said (among the Signs of Last Age) is you will see "bare-footed shepherds competing with one another in construction of highrise buildings"

"Women will dress yet n/a/k/ed"

"People will have sexual intercourse in public like donkey"

In Sunnah Abu Dawud:

"(At that time i:e Last Age), when Jerusalem is flourishing Medina will be in desolation. When Medina is in desolation, there will be Malhama(big war). After Malhama, there will be conquest of Constantinople. After the conquest of Constantinople, there will be appearance of Dajjal"

Transliteration reads like this:

"Ummurana Bayt li maqsid wa kharabu Yathrib. Kharabu Yathrib kuruj li malhama. Kuruj malhama fatuitul konstantiniyyah fatuitul konstantiniyyah kuruju Dajjal"

Just typing these off the book. You may have to double check. Check out for Ahadith on Najd, very interesting too.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks Empiree for the hadith. I will surely switch to other hadith. And I came across that Najd too. Do you have any idea about it?
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Empiree: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's okay. I study akhir zamman related ahadith in most cases. They say a lot about current world events. I think it is good to know them. We need to do away with outdated ahadith like "awon alfa wa so pe" cheesy.

I think Ahadith about Najd are in the book of fitan (plural of fitna). Sunna Abu Dawud too. Anyways, ahadith that always emphasize taqwa are #1. Taqwa is begining of wisdom.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Empiree: It's okay. I study akhir zamman related ahadith in most cases. They say a lot about current world events. I think it is good to know them. We need to do away with outdated ahadith like "awon alfa wa so pe" cheesy.

I think Ahadith about Najd are in the book of fitan (plural of fitna). Sunna Abu Dawud too. Anyways, ahadith that always emphasize taqwa are #1. Taqwa is begining of wisdom.

Haha...i agree with the 'awon alfa" stuff. looking forward to ur future posts.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by dorox(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Whether you are a muslim or not, for your own safety you are advised to immediately run for cover whenever you hear a muslim scream Allahu akbar in a crowded place that is not a mosque.
This message was brought to you courtesy of the religion of peace.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Assalāmu ‛Alaykum Wa Rahmatullāhi Wa Barakātuhu. 

This one is DEEP

Once Umar bin al-Khattab radi allahu `anhu (may God be pleased with him) was walking in the market, he passed by a man who was supplicating, 

“O Allah, make us of Your ‘few’ servants! O Allah make us of Your ‘few’ servants!”

So ‘Umar said to him, “Where did you get this du`a’ (supplication) from?” And the man said, “Allah in His Book says ‘And few of My servants are grateful.’(Qur’an 34:13)” So ‘Umar wept and admonished himself, “The people are more knowledgeable than you, O Umar! O Allah make us of Your ‘few’ servants.”

Sometimes when you advise someone to leave a sin, they respond with “But most people do it, it’s not just me!” But if you look for the words “most people” in the Qur’an, you will find that most people “do not know” (7:187), “do not give thanks” (2:243) and “do not believe” (11:17). And if you look for “most of them”, you will find that most of them are “defiantly disobedient” (5:59), “ignorant” (6:111), “turning away” (21:24), “do not reason” (29:23), and “do not listen” (8:21).

So be of the “few”, whom Allah says about them:

“And few of My servants are grateful.” (34:13)

“But none had believed with him, except a few.” (11:40)

“In the Gardens of Pleasure, A [large] company of the former peoples, And a few of the later peoples.” (56:12-14)

Ibn al-Qayyim (ra) said, “Go on the path of truth and do not feel lonely because there are few who take that path, and beware of the path of falsehood and do not be deceived by the greatness of the perishers.”

If you benefitted from the above, pass it on and drop a quick dua for us.... Jazakallah Khairan

Regards

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
As humans we cannt be SINLESS But we can SIN
LESS

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Omexonomy: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
You want to preach to us which is good but u dont want us to lament the wickedness ur brothers at arm BH are doing to us. Why dont u preach and bring them to repentance.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Empiree: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op and other muslims who may be commenting on this thread, i urge you to please ignore derange people intruding this thread. Talking to or responding to them will daramatically drag you down to their low level. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Narrated Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said, "If somebody innovates
something which is not in harmony with the
principles of our religion, that thing is rejected."

Every sect that try to innovate things to give Islam a bad image will surely be put to shame. Everything happening now is a test for all Muslims and we shall over come and peace shall reign again. It might get worse but God's plan is beyond our imagination.

Let's fulfil our purpose on earth and leave for the bountiful abode.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by yazach: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
The prophet sala-llahu alaihi wa-salam said:

"The Hour will not be established" or said: "From among the portents of the Hour is that the religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of religious Scholars) and general ignorance (of religion) will appear; and the drinking of alcoholic drinks will be very common, and (open) illegal sexual intercourse will prevail, and men will decrease in number while women will increase so much so that, for fifty women there will only be one man to look after them." (Bukhari 8.800A)

So there brothers an sisters don't in any case contribute to spreading of evils on earth
May Allah bless our beloved Prophet ( sala-llahu alaihi wa-salam saidsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
They want to extinguish the light of Allah
with their mouths, but Allah will perfect
His light, although the disbelievers dislike
it. Quran 61: 8

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
I think you should move this to your exclusive Muslim section , we are not really interested in your religion.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by tijjanioyan: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
frosbel: I think you should move this to your exclusive Muslim section , we are not really interested in your religion.
go &die
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
tijjanioyan: go &die

What a peaceful religion that wishes death to their 'enemies', lol.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by tijjanioyan: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fantasywrita: They want to extinguish the light of Allah
insha'Allah islam will prevail
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by malvisguy212: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fantasywrita: They want to extinguish the light of Allah
allah will perfect is light? Can't you see weakness in this statement? How can allah perfect is light? Is the light not already perfect? What is there to perfect? You will be surprise that God will not recognise any religion.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
tijjanioyan: insha'Allah islam will prevail

It is not by force, over 80% of the world have their own beliefs, at least you can respect that.
Re: Beautiful Islaam Message by tijjanioyan: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: start reading from mark 9:41 -49 you will understand, it is the important of makin heaven, if your hands will stop you to enter heaven cut it off, that what the verse is sayin.

Islam start on a faulty foundation. Muhammad recive his revelation in a trouble manner, angel gabriel start it with lies.
u're stil displayin ur ignorance,i demanded 2know where is christianity 4rm u're vomiting anoda tin.even if i read d whole book of mark how does it change d fact dat u're promised hell fire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Sunni and Shia, Islam Is Lost / Sweetnecta & Araboy, Can We Ever Be Friends In This Life? / Tieth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.