Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Have Any Of These Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Have Any Of These Books (710 Views)

Get These Books By Some Of Nairaland's Favourite Authors / NOVELMANIAC, You Will Like These Books. / Where Can I Buy These Books In Owerri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Of These Books by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
One hundred years of solitude and No one write to the colonel by Gabriel Marquees
Wole Soyinka, though I had forgotten their precise titles. Something Like Brother Jerome, Camwood on.........
The king and.. they are contained in one of his play volume
Re: Do You Have Any Of These Books by tpia1: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2014
no.

i used to have the brother jero one when i was younger.
Re: Do You Have Any Of These Books by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 05, 2014
I believe it's the lion and the jewel by wole Soyinka
Re: Do You Have Any Of These Books by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Ladystewie: I believe it's the lion and the jewel by wole Soyinka
Not likely, in the volume, are Bro Jero and metermophosis of bro Jero, Opera Woyonsi The king and his horsemen

(1) (Reply)

The Lie That Calmed The Soul / My First Love. / Shattered Dream (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.