Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria (2346 Views)

Fresh Graduate Personal Banker At Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc / Graduate Personal/executive Assistant Job At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 / Graduate Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.

At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved.

Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job ID:443051

Job Description
Provide efficient administrative support to the CIO Africa and maintain his daily diary.
Logistics arrangements e.g. flight and hotel bookings required for all CIO Africa’s travels
First point of contact for all Group visitors –invitation letters, hotel and travel bookings
Raise requisitions for stationery and other requirements and ensure approval and delivery from appropriate quarters
Manage gift and entertainment register
Liaise with Country CIOs for periodic reviews and ad hoc conference calls.
Take charge of arrangements for team functions – meetings, trainings, conferences, group visits
Prepare advances and reconciliations, utility claims and check invoices from external suppliers in preparation for payment.

Key Roles & Responsibilities
Handling all in and out correspondences for CIO Africa
Establish and manage the office’s filing system
Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
Ensure job objectives and descriptions are completely filed
Any other assignment assigned by the CIO Africa
Drive full implementation of agreed training plans
Assist CIO Africa with administrative efficiency in the department
Assist CIO Africa personnel policy implementation.
Arrange all internal and external meetings for the CIO Africa
Ensure all deadlines are met and escalate exceptions.
Maintain service metric and performance in the division

Qualifications & Skills
Minimum of a 2nd class lower division in any related course.
Skilled in MS Office - Word, Excel PPT, Outlook
Good organisational skills is essential
Good people skills and telephone manner
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required

click here to apply https://cgportal.global.standardchartered.com/psc/hrms/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=443051&HRS_SOURCE_ID=422386&HRS_SUBSOURCE_ID=1372
Re: Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by walterkenny: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
will give it a shot
Re: Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
walterkenny: will give it a shot
are you male or female?
Re: Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by maureen2503(f): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wud b completing my nysc by october ....can I try...any idea pls
Re: Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by xpensiv: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hey!
Has anyone been able to apply for this job? I can't seem to apply, sometimes the page turns into some oracle web page, then it doesn't let me log-in after registering on standard chartered site, then it says I'm not authorized to view this page!
Tried through my phone and my laptop, same story!
Any ideas? undecided
Re: Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by Pweetymoi1: 4:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Standard chartered bank should pls try and fix their career home page, its having errors.
Re: Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria by singlefade25(f): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2014
xpensiv: Hey!
Has anyone been able to apply for this job? I can't seem to apply, sometimes the page turns into some oracle web page, then it doesn't let me log-in after registering on standard chartered site, then it says I'm not authorized to view this page!
Tried through my phone and my laptop, same story!
Any ideas? undecided
same here

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Fan Milk Job / Air Separation Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.