Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. (1063 Views)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. by bosun11(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Rave of the moment Davido, is no doubt one of Africa’s hottest commodities thanks to his monster hit Aye whose video is the most watched on YouTube in Nigeria for the first quarter of 2014. His collaborations with other artistes have also gone a long way.

The young chap is in no mood to rest on his oars it seems, as has revealed his intentions to collaborate with more international acts. In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, OBO let it be known that he’s already in talks with Drake and DonJazzy for a new track.

Asked why he has done so many collaborations, he said;

My collaboration with other artistes is not a ploy to be popular, after all, I am not going to take the glory alone. Apart from the artistes you collaborated with, you never know what song can make you big as well. It doesn’t matter if you feature a big or up-and-coming artiste. That’s the main reason I am doing this.

On his dream collaboration, especially international….

I might not call it ‘dream collaboration’ but by His grace, it’ll work, and already, I am talking with Drake and Don Jazzy. We would work on something very unique.

When is your next album?

I have about 90 songs unreleased. I don’t want to drop so many songs. I am still young. Before you know it, sounds change. I am working according to God’s plan. I am going to have a big concert in December and I will bring an international artiste to perform.........................

a very good idea....cant wait for this to drop......."drake should kill that donjazzy's beat !!!

Source : http://tooxclusive.com/news-from-africa/davido-collaborate-drake-don-jazzy-new-single/
Re: Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. by aweonline(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let it get released first..until then, it's stil a rumour
Re: Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. by braine(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2014
What a combination.
Re: Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. by nairamaverick(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2014
lets wait and see.
Re: Davido To Collaborate With “drake” And “don Jazzy” On A New Single. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Aye has the d umbest lyrics ever.
How can a Nigerian girl be claiming "she no want ferrari"?
That's a lie!
Last Bullet
Every Nija girl need a ride. Whether na okada, volkswagen beetle or ferrari. If you buy a Nija chick common volkswagen, she go happy. If you come buy her ferrari, she ll die of excitement or marry you.

Bellanaija, Latest Naija,Jaguda.com,Dindidara Give Great Reviews About My Song / Latest Album: Rihanna – “anti” (deluxe Edition) | Track-by-track Full Download / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Hiphop Video So Far In 2016?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9