Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. (8452 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" / Osun Indigenes Commend Aregbesola For Resurrecting Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Despite the fact that Omisore's campaign manager(Akogun Lere Oyewumi) is from my town, yet Ikire people 'll never vote for Omisore. Aregbesola has transformed my town to better within his 3 years in office.

SO FAR SO GOOD IN IREWOLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, STATE OF OSUN, ALONE….In less than four years!!!

• NUD Middle School, Sango Ikire…Commissioned by Ogbeni Aregbesola on Tuesday 22nd July 2014
• St. John Grammar School-Opposite Uniosun, Ikire Campus
• Ayedaade Grammar School (High School) Ikire.

• Re- Construction of a bridge linking Ansarudeen Mosque to the country home of AKOGUN LERE OYEWUMI, the Director General, Omisore Campaign Organization

• Construction of EXPRESS/ HON. PATRICIA OLUBUNMI ETTEH (Former Speaker) ROAD to Orisunmibare Ring Road

• Construction of Aladura Street,Oduduwa- Anajere Road
• Construction of Maringbere Monsa Junction Road.
• Construction of Famak to Obada Road, Ikire.
• Construction of Orisunbare to INEC Office Road, Ikire
• Construction of Orieru to Oke Awo Road, Ikire
• Construction of Sabo to Aroge Road
• Construction of Oluofinrin Road
• Construction of Sango to Iyana Maire Road
• Over 850 youths were empowered through OYES between 2011-2013
• 520 Indigenes of Irewole serving as OYES Volunteers through which a sum of @ least Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (N520,000.00) is pumped in to the economy of that Local Government monthly.
• Hundreds of widows are benefitting under Agba Osun Pogramme with a monthly stipend of Ten Thousand Naira each (N10,000,00).
• Free uniforms distributed to public school pupils.
• Computer Tablets (OPON IMO) distributed to SS3 Students freely.
• Upgrading of Ikire General Hospital with modern equipments.
• Construction of modern mortuary
• Free 24hrs Ambulance services – O’AMBULANCE
. Free transport for public school pupils courtesy of OMOLUABI SCHOLARS BUS
…..and a lot more…………………
Ogbeni Arebesola is working, Osun is progressing !!!

Come August 9, Ikire people 'll never betray a man who has transformed the town for better.

Meanwhile, Ikire, Irewole local Government is among the top ten L.G with highest no of electorates.

20 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by worldman2: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2014
May almighty God bless u,since you people can remember and appreciate a man that deserves second term in office I'm from osun state in iwo LGA but reside in port Harcourt I do travel to osun often I see the good work this ogbeni is doing he deserves second term

10 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by popplm(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2014
No matter how good a governor or his regime. Second term is always a joke....all ifelodun LG youth says " NO TO AREGBESOLA SECOND TERM"

11 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by dozzzybaba: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: No matter how good a governor or his regime. Second term is always a joke....all ifelodun LG youth says " NO TO AREGBESOLA SECOND TERM"
What an asinine logic.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2014
AREGBERASCAL: THE MAN WITH MORE PAID supporters of APC ON NL SPEWING HIS "O" NONSENSE B.S. PROPAGANDA

11 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts: AREGBERASCAL: THE MAN WITH MORE PAID supporters of APC ON NL SPEWING HIS "O" NONSENSE B.S. PROPAGANDA
Oh! Guess u're loosing the battle. Don't give up yet, its not about been paid or been a party member, its about the person of OGBENI, OGBENI is working.

9 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
Oh! Guess u're loosing the battle. Don't give up yet, its not about been paid or been a party member, its about the person of OGBENI, OGBENI is working.

ODENNI RAUF AREGBERASCAL IS ON HIS WAY OUT.

I HEARD THERE ARE VACANCIES IN THERMACOOL ASSEMBLY PLANT HE SHOULD APPLY ASAP!

9 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by EMERITUS85(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
we know na

abi no be you dey campaign for him since?

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Zionope: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2014
PvtParts:

ODENNI RAUF AREGBERASCAL IS ON HIS WAY OUT.

I HEARD THERE ARE VACANCIES IN THERMACOOL ASSEMBLY PLANT HE SHOULD APPLY ASAP!
Even if ur party rig him out, we'll be here in d next 4years comparing their achievement. The only set of pple that are against Aregbesola in Osun today are the PDP loyalist and those that will benefit directly from PDP government.

7 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor: Despite the fact that Omisore's campaign manager(Akogun Lere Oyewumi) is from my town, yet Ikire people 'll never vote for Omisore. Aregbesola has transformed my town to better within his 3 years in office.
SO FAR SO GOOD IN IREWOLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, STATE OF OSUN, ALONE….In less than four years!!!
• NUD Middle School, Sango Ikire…Commissioned by Ogbeni Aregbesola on Tuesday 22nd July 2014
• Re- Construction of a bridge linking Ansarudeen Mosque to the country home of AKOGUN LERE OYEWUMI, the Director General, Omisore Campaign Organization
• Construction of EXPRESS/ HON. PATRICIA OLUBUNMI ETTEH (Former Speaker) ROAD to Orisunmibare Ring Road
• Construction of Aladura Street,Oduduwa- Anajere Road
• Construction of Maringbere Monsa Junction Road.
• Construction of Famak to Obada Road, Ikire.
• Construction of Orisunbare to INEC Office Road, Ikire
• Construction of Orieru to Oke Awo Road, Ikire
• Construction of Sabo to Aroge Road
• Construction of Oluofinrin Road
• Construction of Sango to Iyana Maire Road
• Over 850 youths were empowered through OYES between 2011-2013
• 520 Indigenes of Irewole serving as OYES Volunteers through which a sum of @ least Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira (N520,000.00) is pumped in to the economy of that Local Government monthly.
• Hundreds of widows are benefitting under Agba Osun Pogramme with a monthly stipend of Ten Thousand Naira each (N10,000,00).
• Free uniforms distributed to public school pupils.
• Computer Tablets (OPON IMO) distributed to SS3 Students freely.
• Upgrading of Ikire General Hospital with modern equipments.
• Construction of modern mortuary
• Free 24hrs Ambulance services – O’AMBULANCE
. Free transport for public school pupils courtesy of OMOLUABI SCHOLARS BUS
…..and a lot more…………………
Ogbeni Arebesola is working, Osun is progressing !!!
Come August 9, Ikire people 'll never betray a man who has transformed the town for better.
Meanwhile, Ikire, Irewole local Government is among the top ten L.G with highest no of electorates.

Though the projects you listed are all visibly real, I must say the emotions in Ikire especially runs deep for PDP, those people sre working very hard yo win and their hardwork seems to be paying off - Thanks to Mr. Lere, a grassroot politician who has ikire in his pockets. There are some towns in Osun that have always been PDP towns, an example is Ikire.

I know the nooks and crannies of ikire to an extent because I spent considerable years there and was even there lastweek when PDP members trooped to Ejigbo rally passing campus road, it was massive!

I make bold to say, apart from Ilesa (Aregbe's town), Ede (Akande's town where vote might be equally divided), Esa Oke (Bola Ige's town), Modakeke (cold war with Ife) - Omisore is much more popular and gets the larger support of other Osun towns. Not because Aregbe has not worked but an average Osun resident isnt necessarily interested in roads when money isn't circulating(a known pdp govt trait).

4 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Though the projects you listed are all visibly real, I must say the emotions in Ikire especially runs deep for PDP, those people sre working very hard yo win and their hardwork seems to be paying off - Thanks to Mr. Lere, a grassroot politician who has ikire in his pockets. There are some towns in Osun that have always been PDP towns, an example is Ikire.

I know the nooks and crannies of ikire to an extent because I spent considerable years there and was even there lastweek when PDP members trooped to Ejigbo rally passing campus road, it was massive!

I make bold to say, apart from Ilesa (Aregbe's town), Ede (Akande's town where vote might be equally divided), Esa Oke (Bola Ige's town), Modakeke (cold war with Ife) - Omisore is much more popular and gets the larger support of other Osun towns. Not because Aregbe has not worked but an average Osun resident isnt necessarily interested in roads when money isn't circulating(a known pdp govt trait).

That means development of SWest is not a thing that can happen now. Stomach structure. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

That means development of SWest is not a thing that can happen now. Stomach structure. Pathetic.

As if S/east itself is developing. You better troop back to the SEast and focus on what is happening there rather than kill yourself over SWest that you have no stake in whatsoever.

Call it stomach structure or whatever suits you but the fact remains, all over Nigeria, withholding salaries, non payment of pensions, outsourcing state contracts, meager payments to youths all in the name of empowerment etc over infrastructural development will never sit well with any people(s) of any region of Nigeria and that is the case with Aregbe, finito!

Simple logic, survival and well-being before progress.

6 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Justbright(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

u are on point.........an average grassroot nigerian (who incidentally are d main voter)see infrastructural development as a secondary need...all dey want is for their purchasing power to be enhanced, and be anle to feed their family....and dats what most apc governors have failed to realised...their shuld be an equilibrium between infrastructural development and putting food on d table of d pple by empowering dem economically....

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by olapluto(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Some sure LG for Aregbe come rain come sunshine:
Iwo (Taawun and religious sentiments)
Ayedire (Iwo's neighbour)
Osogbo
Ikire

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Justbright:

u are on point.........an average grassroot nigerian (who incidentally are d main voter)see infrastructural development as a secondary need...all dey want is for their purchasing power to be enhanced, and be anle to feed their family....and dats what most apc governors have failed to realised...their shuld be an equilibrium between infrastructural development and putting food on d table of d pple by empowering dem economically....

God bless you!
I'm apolitical, I could careless who wins. Aregbe, in saner climes has tried but this is Nigeria, Osun especially where there are not too many businesses to keep people afloat.
Any governor with good intention should indeed find a balance between infrastructural development and economically empowering the masses which outsourcing contracts to folks from Lagos and your relatives won't do.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

As if S/east itself is developing. You better troop back to the SEast and focus on what is happening there rather than kill yourself over SWest that you have no stake in whatsoever.

Call it stomach structure or whatever suits you but the fact remains, all over Nigeria, withholding salaries, non payment of pensions, outsourcing state contracts, meager payments to youths all in the name of empowerment etc over infrastructural development will never sit well with any people(s) of any region of Nigeria and that is the case with Aregbe, finito!

Hey, guy, did you read my post@all? I am a pure Yoruba-bred. My post was a response to the bolded part of the quoted. That is my opinion and i have no regret for supporting the infrastructural development in SW by the APC. No pain, no gain. People will always cry fowl whichever way. I indeed support the suggestion that there should be a balance, but you can't expect to pick money by road side just because a governor want to be nice.
If you care,
Check my thread/post here to confirm:
https://www.nairaland.com/1839743/igbo-posters-nl-silly
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2014
olapluto: Some sure LG for Aregbe come rain come sunshine:
Iwo (Taawun and religious sentiments)
Ayedire (Iwo's neighbour)
Osogbo
Ikire

Iwo is a PDP town and to think of the religious brouhaha there, Aregbe is losing Iwo.

Osogbo will be shared.

Ikire, a PDP stronghold in Osun.

I don't know of Ayedire

Ife (Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, Ifewara, Ifetedo) will support Omisore, this is not to say Aregbe wont try in these places. Modakeke, Aregbe.

Esa Oke, solely for Aregbe.

Ilesa - Aregbe with Omisre bagging some votes. The rest of Ijesaland will be shared around but I see Aregbe having upper hand.

Okuku Oyinlola's town and the whole of Odo Otin entirely are all PDP strong holds.

The rest of Osun goes to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Iwo is a PDP town and to think of the religious brouhaha there, Aregbe is losing Iwo.

Osogbo will be shared.

I don't know of Ayedire

Ife (Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, Ifewara, Ifetedo) will support Omisore, this is not to say Aregbe wont try in these places. Modakeke, Aregbe.

Ilesa - Aregbe with Omisre bagging some votes. The rest of Ijesaland will be shared around but I see Aregbe having upper hand.

Okuku Oyinlola's town and the whole of Odo Otin entirely are all PDP strong holds.

WISHES.....Sorry

1 Like

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Hey, guy, did you read my post@all? I am a pure Yoruba-bred. My post was a response to the bolded part of the quoted. That is my opinion and i have no regret for supporting the infrastructural development in SW by the APC. No pain, no gain. People will always cry fowl whichever way. I indeed support the suggestion that there should be a balance, but you can't expect to pick money by road side just because a governor want to be nice.
If you care,
Check my thread/post here to confirm:
https://www.nairaland.com/1839743/igbo-posters-nl-silly

Bro, I am sorry for labeling you Ibo but it seems they are much more bothered about SWest politics than that of theirs.

Infrastructure is indeed needed, I commend Aregbe but there are some states, Osun inclusive that infrastructural developments need not be rushed, they should move at a pace complementing the economic growth.

So much roads in Osun to only make NURTW thrive, they do not lead to any comapny(ies) industry(ies) whatsoever. With how electricity is constant in Osogbo and Ife, one would expect Aregbe or any reasonable governor to see to wooing coys, industries and plants to Osun giving them electricity as incentive and massive land(s) to erect their structures or explore, this will boost employment rather than the useless Oyes bullsh!t that leaves people mentally redundant. Employment booms, capital grows, more IGR for govt, then roads will begin to surface.

Na coal tar residents go chop?

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by olapluto(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Iwo is not a PDP town. The religious brouhaha as you put it is actually in favour of Aregbe. Many many more Muslims than Christians in Iwo, Aiyedire.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

WISHES.....Sorry

I hear you.
If you are from Osun and reside or atleast go home almost every week, you'll know.
I don't care who wins. Aregbe is not good enough and my kinsman is not even a bettet option.
It will be a tight election no doubt but I hope the destined man wins because neither of them (Aregbe/Omi) should be regarded as the best man.

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Firefire(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Call it stomach structure or whatever suits you but the fact remains, all over Nigeria,

- withholding salaries,

- non payment of pensions,

- outsourcing state contracts,

- meager payments to youths all in the name of empowerment etc

over infrastructural development will never sit well with any people(s) of any region of Nigeria and that is the case with Aregbe, finito!

GOD bless you! cool

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Firefire(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Osogbo will be shared.

I don't know of Ayedire

Firefire:

See my prediction below:

Osun State Election – August 9th 2014 (My Prediction)
1st Senator Iyiola Omisore (PDP) - 399,923
2nd Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola (APC) - 305,706
3rd Akinbade Fatai Akinade (LP) - 62,471

Total PVCs collected by eligible voters 960,124, 20% void votes of 192,025. Total count votes 768,100.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842279/osun-2014-what-think#25216708

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2014
olapluto:
Iwo is not a PDP town. The religious brouhaha as you put it is actually in favour of Aregbe. Many many more Muslims than Christians in Iwo, Aiyedire.

Are you resident or do you visit?
Both sides of the divide (muslim/xtian) loath Aregbe for creating the crisis. You'll be shocked Yoruba do not vote based on religious affiliation. This is why almost every muslim or christian Yoruba still go home to practice their traditional beliefs.
Religion for Yoruba comes secondary!
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Bro, I am sorry for labeling you Ibo but it seems they are much more bothered about SWest politics than that of theirs.

Infrastructure is indeed needed, I commend Aregbe but there are some states, Osun inclusive that infrastructural developments need not be rushed, they should move at a pace complementing the economic growth.

So much roads in Osun to only make NURTW thrive, they do not lead to any comapny(ies) industry(ies) whatsoever. With how electricity is constant in Osogbo and Ife, one would expect Aregbe or any reasonable governor to see to wooing coys, industries and plants to Osun giving them electricity as incentive and massive land(s) to erect their structures or explore, this will boost employment rather than the useless Oyes bullsh!t that leaves people mentally redundant. Employment booms, capital grows, more IGR for govt, then roads will begin to surface.

Na coal tar residents go chop?

Truly, you have good mind and your aspiration/desire is cool. But I believe in one after the other. Yes, i dont support non payment of salaries and other denials, but we also need to properly interconnect our towns and cities in order to encourage the investors to troop into our state. It's one of the tactics by many now developed foreign countries. Imagine that road Osogbo-Ikirun-Ila Odo under construction, that project is costly but imagine the advantage. It has opened that zone for any kind of industrial growth to join the likes of Tuns Farm, Steel Rolling Mills, and NMT(Nig Machine Tools). I expected such road to have been dualized by FG PDP since Oyinlola mainstream politics days. Opposition party pays off in state like Osun than the non-rewarding mainstream.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Justbright:

You guys have allowed the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC to hoodwink you with their very FLAWED logic.
What bloody infrastructure are they talking about and at what COST Osogbo Railway station renovation at a cost of N 1 billion is just an example shocked shocked
Band of progreTHIEVES buruku piggy-backing on Jonathan's achievements to SCAM our people sad

Did Awolowo in Action Group as Western region Premier for six years (1954-1960) and UPN governors for four years (1979-1983) not provide much BETTER infrastructure in addition to ENDURING income generating programmes of FREE & compulsory education, rural integration, free primary health care.

BTW, what % of Ikire did Aregberascal cover with provision of something as BASIC for sanitation/health/hygiene/well-being as TAP water
Abi that one nor be infrastructure ni that can even promote economic activities and ultimately address hunger/ stomach infrastructure angry

Neyoor:
Aregbesola has transformed my town to better within his 3 years in office.

Are you saying Aregberascal built Ayedaade Grammar School that has been in existence for decades
Chai, APC people can tell LIES sha since PROPAGANDA is no longer enough to swindle our votes shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Truly, you have good mind and your aspiration/desire is cool. But I believe in one after the other. Yes, i dont support non payment of salaries and other denials, but we also need to properly interconnect our towns and cities in order to encourage the investors to troop into our state. It's one of the tactics by many now developed foreign countries. Imagine that road Osogbo-Ikirun-Ila Odo under construction, that project is costly but imagine the advantage. It has opened that zone for any kind of industrial growth to join the likes of Tuns Farm, Steel Rolling Mills, and NMT(Nig Machine Tools). I expected such road to have been dualized by FG PDP since Oyinlola mainstream politics days. Opposition party pays off in state like Osun than the non-rewarding mainstream.

Nice!
Now we are on the same page which should be the case with any well meaning Yoruba/Osun indegene.

The roads are rightly going to open Osun up as you've rightly stated but these roads are rushed. Take for example: the roads the OP listed to have been constructed in Ikire are mostly plied by bike-men and logger trucks. They do not lead anywhere necessary and this is why I said the construction of roads should be slow paced and selective.

Aregbe has honestly put a cart before the horse and the bridge @ Gbogan junction is unnecessary and it seems he intentionally left it untouched for a while now (many other untouched sites as such) in order to coerce people to vote him to be able to continue/finish them.

It is crazy!
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

You guys have allowed the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC to hoodwink with you with their very FLAWED logic.
What bloody infrastructure are they talking about and at what COST Osogbo Railway station renovation at a cost of N 1 billion is just an example shocked shocked
Band of progreTHIEVES buruku piggy backing on Jonathan's achievements to SCAM our people sad

Did Awolowo in Action Group as Western region Premier for six years (1954-1960) and UPN governors for four years (1979-1983) not provide much BETTER infrastructure in addition to ENDURING income generating programmes of FREE & compulsory education, rural integration, free primary health care.

BTW, how much of Ikire is covered with provision of something as BASIC for sanitation/health/hygiene/well-being as TAP water
Abi that one nor be infrastructure ni that can even promote economic activities and ultimately address hunger/ stomach infrastructure angry

Are you saying Aregberascal built Ayedaade Grammar School that has been in existence for decades
Chai, APC people can tell LIES sha since PROPAGANDA is no longer enough to swindle our votes shocked shocked

Let we the Yorubas settle our issue. Go and assess your governors in the East.
FYI, misruling by your PDP chased us to opposition party, and for now we still prefer their roads' quality to yours. What does PDP have in stock that is better than before? Never again. What did FG PDP achieve in Osun during Oyinlola's 7years regime? Please list them, I'm waiting. But I know you won't but abuse. Still expecting........

3 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by SpaceGoat: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by anonimi: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

Let we the Yorubas settle our issue. Go and assess your governors in the East.
FYI, misruling by your PDP chased us to opposition party, and for now we still prefer their roads' quality to yours. What does PDP have in stock that is better than before? Never again. What did FG PDP achieve in Osun during Oyinlola's 7years regime? Please list them, I'm waiting. But I know you won't but abuse. Still expecting........

Is Oyinlola no longer a freshly baptised & redeemed born-to-gain progreTHIEF of the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC
Dem go take you do MUGU tire shocked shocked

How did you know I am from the East
Meanwhile you did not address ANY of the issues that I raised. Any hope that you will do that any time soon?

2 Likes

Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by mogentle(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
9jacrip:

Nice!
Now we are on the same page which should be the case with any well meaning Yoruba/Osun indegene.

The roads are rightly going to open Osun up as you've rightly stated but these roads are rushed. Take for example: the roads the OP listed to have been constructed in Ikire are mostly plied by bike-men and logger trucks. They do not lead anywhere necessary and this is why I said the construction of roads should be slow paced and selective.

Aregbe has honestly put a cart before the horse and the bridge @ Gbogan junction is unnecessary and it seems he intentionally left it untouched for a while now (many other untouched sites as such) in order to coerce people to vote him to be able to continue/finish them.

It is crazy!

May God continue to bless our State.
Re: Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

May God continue to bless our State.

Ashe edumare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Congratulates Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Live In Harmony / Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / Uncertainty In Imo As Court Halts APC Congresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.