Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Altantis ; The Lost City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Altantis ; The Lost City (2281 Views)

The Lost City Atlantis / The Lost Inec Machine In Lagos Airport / [b] The Lost Books Of The Bible[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Altantis ; The Lost City by lekezino(m): 1:02am On Aug 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]A legendary civilization that sank into
the sea 11,000 years ago. The Atlantis culture was supposedly
very technically advanced and their
capital city was composed of a series of
ringed canals and islands. The story of Atlantis is only known
through the writings of the Greek
philosopher Plato. It is unknown if Atlantis ever existed.
Plato may have created the story only
as a device in his writings to discuss his
ideas on government. Plato's writings suggest that the
continent was located in the Atlantic
Ocean just west of the Strait of Gibraltar,
but there is no scientific evidence of this. Different theories place Atlantis
everywhere from South America to
Antarctica. One of the best cases is that Atlantis is
actually the Minoan culture on the island
of Crete which was destroyed by a
tsunami around 1500 BC.

Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by kadas01(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2014
It did exist some thousands of years ago! Atlantis was a very highly developed City! It had highly sophisticated technology at that time which include telecoms and other forms of civilisation!

It is seriously suspected that the famous "Bermuda Triangle" is a "spot" where one of the "Electromagnetic Transformers" used for Power Generation and Distribution in the City of Atlantis at that time is currently deposited! - Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean!

However, the City was sunk on The Orders of THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR for reasons best known to HIM!

With the very little we know of the lost City, there is "nothing" new about Civilisation and Technology!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by tpia1: 5:19am On Aug 05, 2014
no one knows for sure.
Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by Kezifils(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Atlantis is a myth. No proof of its existence yet
Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by lekezino(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
kadas01: It did exist some thousands of years ago! Atlantis was a very highly developed City! It had highly sophisticated technology at that time which include telecoms and other forms of civilisation!

It is seriously suspected that the famous "Bermuda Triangle" is a "spot" where one of the "Electromagnetic Transformers" used for Power Generation and Distribution in the City of Atlantis at that time is currently deposited! - Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean!

However, the City was sunk on The Orders of THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR for reasons best known to HIM!

With the very little we know of the lost City, there is "nothing" new about Civilisation and Technology!

Shalom!
thanks for the additional information, but i think u r talkin according to the film u watched .Actually according to research the city perished by tsunami.
Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by lekezino(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kezifils: Atlantis is a myth. No proof of its existence yet
In Every Rumor Their Is Always A Truth In It... In busta ryhme voice grin
Kezifils: Atlantis is a myth. No proof of its existence yet
In Every Rumor Their Is Always A Truth In It... In busta ryhme voice
Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by kadas01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
lekezino: thanks for the additional information, but i think u r talkin according to the film u watched .Actually according to research the city perished by tsunami.
I have never watched a film about Atlantis! What I shared in my previous post is just a little personal knowledge I have about the lost City! You welcome!
Re: Altantis ; The Lost City by Krasid(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2014
I have heared a lot about this atlantis.I don't know if it even existed.

(1) (Reply)

20 Amazing Facts About The Month Of September / Cosmopolitanization Of Cities/States In The South Eastern Region Of Nigeria. / Get Free Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.