Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza (2876 Views)

Photos: Malia Obama Turns 17 + More Pics Of Her On Set Of 'girls' / q / Photo: Malia Obama Really Has A Great Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by bliss2al(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2014
Malia Obama kicked a (presumably) American citizen
at Lollapalooza, and not only did the Secret Service fail
to act, the kicked victim was happy about it.
Bridget Truskey was minding her own business at the
music festival, when the president’s daughter kicked
her. “It was awesome,” Truskey tweeted, apparently
dangerously unable to see past the stars in her eyes:
see De victims tweet bellow

“ I got (accidentally) kicked by Malia Obama
today at Lollapalooza. No lie. Malia. Obama. It
was awesome. #lollapalooza
— Bridget Truskey (@b_truskey)

de question now is " Where was the Secret Service?"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/malia-obama-straight-kicked-girl-lollapalooza-194608471.html
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by bliss2al(m): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2014
see her face... like she purposely kicked the girl

abi she Don turn Jackie Chan?

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by cbrass(m): 1:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Phat albert I hope you are not reading this and thinking if you kick a naija pikin, they will run to twitter and tweet about it, I bet you one thing can only happen to you which is a rhapsody of slaps...infact pej and gej won't be able to recognise you

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by icebebe(f): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Lol,money n power is good
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Airforce1(m): 6:04am On Aug 05, 2014
See her face grin
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Omexonomy: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Let her try it on child from badia even the UN and NATO soldiers combine wont be of any help.
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Why did u exclude good health
icebebe: Lol,money n power is good
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by richgang(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Hahahahha, Make she come try am wif my daughter, with my daughter head wen strong like Rock she go head your face to pieces, bleed your nose for you.....Lubbish
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by fr3do(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Mtcheew
This is not news.
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Like the tweet said, she 'mistakenly' kicked the girl. Malia may not even be aware she kicked anyone.

Sometimes you could raise or swing a leg and mistakenly hit someone. Can't believe none of you figured that out.

9 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Kylekent59: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2014
D rich dis days are above d law,dnt knw y. Especially in Nigeria. God help us
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by AbuMikey(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2014
This is no news nau undecided
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2014
cbrass: Phat albert I hope you are not reading this and thinking if you kick a naija pikin, they will run to twitter and tweet about it, I bet you one thing can only happen to you which is a rhapsody of slaps...infact pej and gej won't be able to recognise you
lol cheesy
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2014
safarigirl: Like the tweet said, she 'mistakenly' kicked the girl. Malia may not even be aware she kicked anyone.

Sometimes you could raise or swing a leg and mistakenly hit someone. Can't believe none of you figured that out.
we did. Wtf do you think we are? Mofos?

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by cirmuell(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Mtcheew! undecided

Wait, did you say where is the secret service? Oh! they should av spanked her? shocked grin
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by cirmuell(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2014
cbrass: Phat albert I hope you are not reading this and thinking if you kick a naija pikin, they will run to twitter and tweet about it, I bet you one thing can only happen to you which is a rhapsody of slaps...infact pej and gej won't be able to recognise you
grin cheesy Arrest this guy asap.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by cbrass(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2014
cirmuell: grin cheesy Arrest this guy asap.

Abi nw grin

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Nobleval: we did. Wtf do you think we are? Mofos?
the posts tell a different story. Besides, you didn't exactly post anything relating to the topic, so you don't count

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2014
safarigirl: the posts tell a different story. Besides, you didn't exactly post anything relating to the topic, so you don't count
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by floragregs(f): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Fellow Nigerians! It was a MISTAKE! Una nor sabi read well?
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by armadeo(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014

I didn't get who fat Albert was till the end of your write up. Dude you are insane grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by cbrass(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
armadeo:

I didn't get who fat Albert was till the end of your write up. Dude you are insane grin grin

Ahhahhahhah
Re: Malia Obama Straight Up Kicked A Girl At Lollapalooza by Nosyke(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2014

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Gives Birth To A Baby Boy(photo) / Lady Who Married A Framed Photograph Unites With Her Husband In South Africa. / Daughter Of Dj Cuppy Is In Love With Corade Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.